Please Help My Pathetic Dilema

Discussion in 'St Louis FC' started by time4wine, Jul 2, 2010.

1. time4wine

time4wine Member

Mar 13, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This is pretty pathetic, but I can't seem to find what I need anywhere, so thought I would turn to you guys to help.
    I've been looking to buy a jumbo coffee mug (15oz) from an English team. I know that's a pretty general statement, but I need a new coffee mug and wanted it to be a soccer team and jumbo, but have been having troubles finding one. I found a Man U one on onionbag.com, but they called me and said they were sold out. I've found an Arsenal mug from worldsoccershop.com that is of Emirates Stadium, which I may have to go for if there aren't any other options. I've looked on about a dozen sites, including ebay and amazon. Regular mugs yes, Jumbo no (at least not English teams)
    Anyone have any ideas, something I'm not thinking about?

2. BDK8403

BDK8403 New Member

Apr 9, 2010
    St.Louis
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    go to worldsoccershop.com and look in soccer drinkware. They have a huge selection and the big ones ur lookin for.

3. Mikey mouse

Mikey mouse Member

Jul 27, 1999
    Charleston, SC
    Club:
    Charleston
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    you try a place like Cafepress.com they can pretty much put a logo on anything. Ive been thinking about the Beerstiens they have with a Battery logo....or maybe the boxer shorts...

4. time4wine

time4wine Member

Mar 13, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    yeah, saw the Barca, Philly, Juventus, Seattle and USMNT. The only English team they had was the Arsenal's Emirates Stadium mug. I'm not looking for a travel mug and the other mugs don't indicate if they are jumbo, so I'm assuming they are not.

5. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  6. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  7. time4wine

time4wine Member

Mar 13, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thanks, I did not think of that. Obviously I want a shop from the US so I don't end up spending $50 just for a coffee mug. I do like Arsenal, btw.

8. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    or you could go with something really cool like this:

[ame="http://www.cafepress.com/ACSTLchicken.457443878"]Large Mug > AC STL Chickenhead[/ame] ;)
    [​IMG]

9. time4wine

time4wine Member

Mar 13, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  10. demunb

demunb Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Crystal City, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

$11.99 www.cafepress.com/ACSTLchicken

Although technically we never decided to open the store, you can order if you really want to. There's no mark-up on anything. Don't pass the link around. Ken told me it was OK to use the logo, but we never discussed selling products with the logo on them. I don't think they'll mind as long as we're not making any money and actively advertising.

11. KyleScarborough

KyleScarborough New Member

Dec 3, 2009
    Washington, MO
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I suggest supporting the Mighty Hammers. We never win anything and chances of us going down next year are the odds on favorite but damnit, claret is an adorable color.

12. time4wine

time4wine Member

Mar 13, 2009
    St. Louis
    Club:
    St. Louis Lions
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I could get behind them. Find me a mug of theirs that is ceramic and big and I'll buy it.
    Oh, and I doubt they will go down next year. Blackpool, Stoke, Wigan, Wolves or West Brom stand the best chances. It will be a battle, but I think they'll be okay.