Please delete this libelous thread

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Aimer. Northend Diva, Sep 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_Bailey

Chris_Bailey Member+

Feb 28, 2000
    Chicago
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
  2. Bill Archer

Bill Archer BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gee Greta (you won't get the reference, but that's ntoo bad - I can't dumb down my conversation ALL the way to your level) after writing this it only took you six hours to start posting on the Crew board again.

Guess being left alone isn't all it's cracked up to be, right honey?

What a fraud you are.

3. AndrewGK

AndrewGK New Member

Apr 12, 1999
    Dublin, Ohio, USA
    Note: I'm not an Aimer Apologist. I just want to bring up a couple of points, in fairness.

Read, Bill.

Almost never.

Reading is fundamental.

She did post in the Crew/Quakes PBP thread last night, and her contributions in that thread were not in any way inflammatory. She was complimentary of both teams and was not even vaguely trying to start trouble. She wasn't trying to start any flame wars like other SJ fans we know.

This WHOLE thing (the edited picture) would NOT have been started up again if the picture had NOT been posted in the first place. Bill, you must be INCREDIBLY STUPID to believe otherwise. Chris, you KNEW what would happen if you posted the picture (please, you KNEW it was Aimer in the picture). It's a violation of TOS. You know it, and I know it. And people there know I posted something in BIG BLUE letters asking for the thread to be deleted, because it served no real purpose other than to create problems and invite further TOS abuse.

For all the harping and tooting about "this is an Aimer free zone here on the Crew board... thank God Aimer isn't here anymore"... you all SURE go out of your way to keep bringing her name back into the forum.

Some of you are too happy to slap the hypocrite tag on Aimer, when some of you are guilty of similar hypocrisy.

The thread isn't started, if that picture is NOT posted in the first place (I won't even get into Andy Mead's intellectual property issues at this point) and we are not having THIS thread.

Follow the logic.

4. Bill Archer

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What a putz.

5. AndrewGK

AndrewGK New Member

Apr 12, 1999
    Dublin, Ohio, USA
    And you are a hypocrite.

Have a nice day :)

6. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Do us a favor and remove the "almost" from the "I almost never ever post"

7. Kryptonite

Kryptonite BS XXV

Apr 10, 1999
    Columbus
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I do believe that the photographer of the picture will deal with it to the point where he's happy with the results.

The MLS disciplinary committee deals with stuff like tackles, obscene gestures from players, and so forth.

8. Bill Archer

Mar 19, 2002
    Washington, NC
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    So the disciplinary committee met yesterday.

Just wondering why we haven't gotten any news of Benny O being suspended or thrown out of the league or fined a bazillion bucks or something.

I don't understand.