Players Will Solve Our Problems- The First Of Many Transfers/Rumors Thread.

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by El-CapitanoR7, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fifth CharM-

-Fifth CharM- BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 12, 2007
    qftw.

2. osnap427

osnap427 Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Fabiano would not be happy sitting on the bench when he could start at practically any other club in Europe.

3. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid

would rep but i have to spread

4. YOUNGSTARS87

YOUNGSTARS87 Yellow C@rd Bandit

Dec 21, 2005
    I'm sure Milito is now Perez's desire. He'll probably use him as an excuse in case he attempts selling Higuain?

5. libertao

libertao Member+

Mar 15, 2006
    Like someone else said, it will be Marca's headline, but I doubt Perez really thinks we need another striker when his 35 ME striker got hardly any playing time yet wasn't *that* bad, just not as good as a brilliant Higuain.

6. Oscar

Oscar Member+

Nov 30, 2001
    Holland
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    With Milito now saying he's not sure if he'll be at Inter next year, and Higauin still not having been renewed, this is actually a pretty realistic scenario.

7. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I would be depressed for days if it happened.

8. nassar_7

nassar_7 Member

Nov 30, 2006
    Pakistan
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Pakistan
    This.

9. madridismo

madridismo Member+

Feb 28, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Selling Higuain would probably outrank Ibra's deal as the dumbest transfer in the history of football.

10. sw-poke

sw-poke Red Card

May 21, 2010
    I see where you're coming from. From an investment point of view, how much sense does it make to dump a prolific 22 year old striker for an almost 31 year old striker? Not much, if you ask me.

11. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Just for RB...
    Tomorrow's Sunday Mirror and Sunday People are reporting that Gerrard wants out of Liverpool. The Mirror says that Jose will target his signing.;)

12. WhiteBlood

WhiteBlood BigSoccer Supporter

May 31, 2006
    Kuwait
    Ugh...

13. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    +1.

14. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    Oh hell no

15. Don Nino El Dios

Don Nino El Dios Proud to be White

Mar 30, 2008
    La Casa Blanca
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ******** me.... Love Gerrard, but buying him from Liverpool, for really any amount of money (but it will be alot of money) right now is retarded. He wouldn't fit in our system and he's getting old and is oft-injured. REALLY hope this isn't true.

Not much, indeed. Milito, tho a terrific striker, is nearing retirement. It's ********ing retarded, and I also hope this isn't true, especially considering Milito won't come cheap. I'm completely satisfied with Higuain and Benzema right now. Let's get Silva and call it a day. :cool: (As far as forwards are concerned).

16. sw-poke

sw-poke Red Card

May 21, 2010
    Sorry if it's been posted already, but here is AS's story on impending transfers under Mourinho. It's nothing new than what has already been discussed, but I thought it was worthwhile to post the article.

At 20-25 million, they say that Maicon will be the first player to be bought. They also say that de Rossi is the primary target for the midfield but that Gerrard is also an option. Additionaly, they seem to think that Mourinho will bring Milito with him. To end the article, they name-drop Di Maria from Benfica.

I would be fine with Maicon, de Rossi, and Di Maria. However, I would not be too thrilled at the idea of having Gerrard or Milito at the Bernabeu next season.

1 person likes this.
  17. genvej

genvej Member

Sep 27, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Oh yeah... I totally agree on the forward thingy. However, we could do with a guy like Gerrard. I would prioritize De Rossi but I just dont think its realistic.

18. toslat

toslat New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    While I think we need another striker if Raul retires, I dont think a 30yr old milito is the answer. I would rather we go for someone under 25.

I am not a fan of gerrard and feel he is another overrated english man. Hope we dont get him. The only person I would take from Liverpool is Masche.

I am not too keen on De Rossi as well (though not as bad as i feel about gerrard) more cos of whta I feel it would do to Lass and Gago. Would be nice to have a physical, high work rate, box-box midfielder on the roster, but I just dont think De Rossi nor Gerrard should be our prime target.

19. Area 51

Area 51 Member+

Sep 5, 2009
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Maicon and De Rossi would be insanely good purchases.

--------------Saint Iker-------------------
    ------Ramos--------Pepenbauer-----------
    Maicon------------------------------LB
    ---------Lass------De Rossi---------------
    --------------Kaka-------------------------
    ----Benz-----Higuain------C Ronaldo------

Basically the formation Jose Mourinho had at Porto and now at Inter with a playmaker in the hole, and 3 interchanging attackers upfront(carlos alberto/mcCarthy/Alenitchev with porto, and pandev/etoo/milito with Inter)..Deco and Sneijder being the 10's...maniche/costinha and motta/cambiasso being the holding midfielders.

prob is is de rossi good enough as a engine to run and dictate tempo dominating midfield w/ clever passing like maniche in his prime was and like how motta did at times this season?(such as first leg vs barca where inter blitzed them etc?)

I always saw De Rossi more as a destroyer imho.

20. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    These Gerrard rumours worry me.

If we get him, we'll get another overrated & fading English midfielder *sighs*

Jose sure loves those box to box mids.

There's probably a chance that M. Diarra is staying as cover.

If Ramos is moved to CB by signing Maicon, I believe we have to sell one of Pepe, Garay, Albiol. :(

21. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Is there any reason why his being English is important enough for you both to mention it as part of the reason you don't want him?

22. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Eh, because they're overrated?

23. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    What, all English players?

24. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Most of the "world-class" ones are :p

25. macaluca

macaluca Member+

Nov 24, 2005
    Park bench
    Naughty naughty arcane... I think that's classed as 'wriggling'. :D
    Let's just leave it as a bit of anti-English sentiment, found creeping into your posts.;):p