Players Will Solve Our Problems- The First Of Many Transfers/Rumors Thread.

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by El-CapitanoR7, May 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Are Bilbao financially stable? Are these one of the clubs that are struggling financially like Mallorca?

Just asking...

2. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I guess that is reasonable, with them building a new stadium:

[​IMG]

I really dont see them refusing.

3. demogorgon

demogorgon Member

Jul 18, 2006
    They are already building this stadium or it's just a plan ?

4. raven3k

raven3k Member+

May 31, 2007
    Madrista land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  5. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I agree, no more than 20 for Martinez, and even that's a little high I think.

I think 25 for Silva wouldn't be too bad.

That said, I really don't want either of these transfers to materialize (mainly because I'd prefer to keep Lass & VdV)

6. toslat

toslat New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I dont see how getting Martinez and Silva means we are losing Lass and VdV. They can be seen as replacemnts for M. Diarra and Guti.

7. meringues

meringues Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 8, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    VdV won't be kept so he can sit on the bench with how high his wages are.

8. Eddie

Eddie Member+

Oct 19, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Didn't Mourinho ask for MDiarra for Inter? I believe he's the type of player Mourinho likes to have in his team.

9. osnap427

osnap427 Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    im sure Raul's wages are higher and with him leaving im sure we can still hang on to Van der Vaart

10. stratocaster

stratocaster Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Edinburgh
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I wouldn't count Raul out, not just yet ;)

11. berloha

berloha Member

Nov 10, 2007
    Club:
    TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
    Dzeko:

Bosnian media, player will join Real Madrid
    German media, European top club will make a 40 M € bid for Dzeko

12. plyka

plyka Member+

Sep 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    WTF? Why buy Dzeko? That would be ridiculous in my opinion. He is very talented, but I thought he said he wanted to join AC Milan? Not to mention that he would not fit in here. We have Benz/higuain who i think are both superior to Dzecko. It would be a horrible mistake to spend $40million on him when we have a surplus at the striker position. Let's just hope we can get Benz/Higuain on the pitch together next year.

13. osnap427

osnap427 Member

Jun 7, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Entirely untrue. As it seems that Raul is leaving, that leaves us with just Higuain and Benzema as true strikers with Ronaldo playing more of a support striker. For a team to be successful in the long run, i believe we need at least 4 strikers taking in account injuries, poor form etc. A choice such as Dzeko would not fit us though. Very expensive and entirely unsuitable for Spanish football.

As little as Huntelaar did for us when he was here, he's really the type of player i would love on the bench. Someone who can come on and finish just one chance and change the game, something Higuain and Benzema really need to work on. After letting RvN go, we need a deadly finisher or box striker who'll be happy to remain on the bench. Question is: who?

14. Realmadrid43v3r

Jul 20, 2009
    Virginia
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I'd like to see more of Rodrigo.

15. (De La)Redstriker06

May 3, 2003
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    Palestine

Javi Martinez would be more of a replacement for Gago if we sell him. His buy-out clause is 30 million, let's see how he does at the World Cup... if he puts on a show then surely we can sell Diarra and Gago to raise money for this purchase (not that we need to be fiscally responsible).

16. Estel

Estel Member+

May 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    How about Luis Fabiano? As far as I know, he would be available for 20 ME this summer.

17. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    If Raúl leaves, we'll need another striker, preferably a young one, we do not need another 40M player who is unproven in the league sitting in the bench.

Dzeko is an intriguing one (I'd say he's surely going to be better than Benzema), but I think it's more practical to use someone from the youth sides or bring back Soldado. We do need to fill the national/homegrown player quota.

18. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007
    I'm officially convinced, you sir are a hater :D

Soldado won't come back to sit on the bench. Isn't Valencia sniffing around him? Unless you're convinced he's better than Benzema too :p

19. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    40 million is way too much for Dzeko. I think anything more than half that is even a little much. I don't think we need another striker anyways.

Dzeko is a good finisher and talented stiker but him coming here now would only stunt his growth unless Higuain/Benz leaves or everyone gets hurt which hopefully won't happen but I'm not rolling dice on it.

20. dmar

dmar Member

Jan 21, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I heard a journalist imply a couple months ago that he'd either sign for them or for a team in Madrid.

21. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Higuain can outscore anybody. Any money we invest in a striker, is money invested in a substitute.

Thank you.

22. RMCFkevin

RMCFkevin Member+

Nov 20, 2008
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  23. Jehuisthere

Jehuisthere Member

Feb 16, 2005
    Toronto
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  24. REALFOREVER

REALFOREVER Member+

Dec 22, 2003
    His buyout clause is 10 million which is why Valencia is interested. I think he would choose Valencia, considering he would get to start for a club playing in the CL that way. He was also born in Valencia.

25. Bear Crotch

Bear Crotch Member+

Jan 2, 2008
    Ohio, United States
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    That Madrid team would be Atletico since Aguero looks to be leaving.