Players Coments out of order:

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by SKWAGI, Dec 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

"Great" certainly flatters the guy. He did have one great game against Cadiz we're he was given a roaming role if you like and then had one good game against Malaga. Although Robinho has been positioned as a striker in most games he often drifts out wide to were I assume you think he is "great". In fact was he not playing wide left last night and produced arguably his worst performance? Assess what Robinho's role at Real Madrid was? Too score goals (3), to take players on with his fanicable tricks(hasn't worked to much avail), create goals( can you think of many, I can't ) and too entertain( :confused: ). He has been unsuccessful out wide as well as a striker so I suggest give him more of a central role and see if he prefers that. Otherwise why not give Soldado a chance in his place, is it not worth a risk because he doesn't have such transfer fee with him? I guarantee he scores more goals than Robinho does.

2. sdotsom

sdotsom Member+

Manchester United
    Mar 27, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

great analysis there buddy.

3. Madrid_1902

Madrid_1902 Member+

Jul 6, 2005
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Priceless. The former Real Madrid now Barcelona fan criticises us for the way we act as supporters. :eek: He's right guys come on lets all become Barcelona fans because its a lot easier than offering constructive criticism on "our" teams problems.

4. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    why the personal insult man? it dont make sense! you guys are just jealous of ronaldo! i hope he leaves this hell hole call real!him and all the brasilians! you are all a bunch of haters!

5. lad1509

lad1509 Raul *is* Madrid

Sep 18, 2005
    Bay Area
    but he is a fat ass!

to be fair we shoulnt all gang up against Ronaldo, other players are as much to blame.
    but he is prolly the highest paid player.

6. Butragueño

Butragueño Member

Nov 29, 2005
    Madrid
    Leave it to Sergio Ramos to put things in order. Last week it was Pavon who showed that there was still some decency in the squad, this week its Ramos. Did anyone see his comments? "If we played well, the fans wouldnt complain. They know we should be playing better and they are right"

Now that ^^^ is a true Madridista. Not this 'brazilian clan' that have come here to party and wait for their NT to call them up to try hard.

Absolutely disgraceful. Santiago Bernabeu must be turning over in his grave watching what a circus his club has become. These players just dont understand, Real Madrid is not like other clubs. Here the pressure is greater, and the fans are more demanding. Maybe Ronaldo and Baptista just cant take the heat, perhaps they just aren't players that are up to Madrid's standards.

Considering how much money these clowns are making it is absolutely ridiculous that they bitch about the fans..... especially when GORnaldo, excuse me, Ronaldo ran about as much as Iker Casillas did in the game.

Go back to the days when players knew their place in the club. Mijatovic, Redondo, Raul, etc. they would NEVER question the fans.

Talent alone just doesnt cut it at Real Madrid.

7. Butragueño

Butragueño Member

Nov 29, 2005
    Madrid
    Where do I sign?

8. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I think Beckham is the highest paid player.
    He must have a marketing share or something...

9. Butragueño

Butragueño Member

Nov 29, 2005
    Madrid
    All the galacticos have a program that they allow Madrid to control their image rights and then they get a cut. That is one of the factors that foment such a lack of focus on the task at hand as some of the players are more concerned with that photo shoot they have in Paris in the midweek rather than the game theyre playing in.

10. lad1509

lad1509 Raul *is* Madrid

Sep 18, 2005
    Bay Area
    good, all the brazilians can leave, maybe we can start winning trophys again.. (except Roberto Carlos, he must retire a Madrista)

don't hate Real Madrid, they pay your players more than the whole Brazilian GDP combined.

11. ELADO

ELADO New Member

Aug 9, 2005
    washington dc usa
    hey but it seems when things go wrong, the first and only person you guys blame is ronaldo! guys come on! he just came back from a long injury break! he needs time to get in sync with the team! before the injury , he was scoring goals left and right.he needs time guys be patient!

12. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Where the hell did all these numbskulls come from? This is the Real Madrid fan forum, not the Brazil - Barcelona circus barn, you facking tards.

Quit making stupid judgments about our team, and maybe you'll see how it really works.

13. GRBomber

GRBomber Member

Sep 12, 2005
    Brasília - Brazil
    Club:
    Sao Paulo FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil

Ronaldo can't take the heat?
    Do you know anything about this man?
    Do you know what he did to earn his fame? His prizes? His nicknames (not the fat ones :D)?

Don't give me this "bla bla madridismo bla bla playing here is harder" crap.
    Ronaldo equals quality.
    He did almost everything a football player can do.
    He is what? 29?
    Do you think he is going to work his butt off because the midfield can't give him a pass?

Blame the midfield.
    Blame Guti, who did ONE good pass the entire game. The guy is more worried about making angry faces at the players who foul him.
    Blame Baptista, who can't connect a pass.
    Blame Beckham for trying useless crosses.
    Blame the person who hires these players.

Sergio Ramos has the obligation to be polite to the press. Who is he? He is nothing! He is 19. When he is 29 he might say whatever is on his mind, depending on how successfull his career will be.

I'm not saying that Ronaldo is bigger than Real Madrid. No player is bigger than any club.
    I'm just saying that he has done enough to say that he is not to blame for this mess. What is his goal ratio this season? Does he deserve this reaction from the fans?

I get really pissed when someone say something like "the brazilians".
    Well, hire only spanish players than.
    I would be very happy to see the best players of the world playing in Brazil.

14. Chinky24

Chinky24 Member+

Real Madrid
    Dec 26, 2004
    Nashville
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    For the sole reason that Real Madrid is bigger than Ronaldo, that is explanation and incentive enough for him to shut up and increase his work rate. Prima donnas and prima donna ********** supporters are the ones who are responsible for our loss in form, not some complex in which you accuse all the non-Brazilians.

15. minorthreat

minorthreat Member

Jan 1, 2001
    NYC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    The players' comments were out of order. So are some of the posters. Thread closed.