Player transfers - In and out

Discussion in 'Aston Villa' started by Guerrero9, Dec 14, 2008.

1. David89

David89 Member+

Apr 3, 2009
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    little heads up,

My gf's dad works for Eon, he's been working around the area where ashley young lives and has spoken to him a few times and neighbours as its his job,

well he was down there today and ashleys house is for sale, and his neighbour has said he's been spending alot of time in london lately..

so take that as you will..

2. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Should be an interesting summer for us. We have a lot of areas that need fixing.

3. soccer krazy

soccer krazy Member

Nov 30, 2005
    California
  4. PoorRichard13

PoorRichard13 Member

Apr 17, 2010
    philly
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Shay Given signs with Villa on a five year deal. Great to see news of a player coming in for a change.

5. HardHatMike

HardHatMike DOOOOOOOOM!

Traktor Nebraska
    Aug 31, 2005
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No joke. The roster is so depleted that I was wondering if I should send a tape of myself for consideration.

6. PoorRichard13

PoorRichard13 Member

Apr 17, 2010
    philly
    Club:
    Philadelphia Union
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

Haha! Some cone drills with a little "final countdown" playing in the back!

Now I'm reading Wigan boss is trying to squeeze another million from Villa for N'Zogbia :mad:

7. he so scrumptiouz

Jun 1, 2006
    amsterdam
    Dear Villains, what are your thoughts on Harry Forrester? He has apparently impressed on trial with Jong Ajax and is on the brinks of signing for us. Why did you let him go?

8. astonvillatoday

astonvillatoday New Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Birmingham UK
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    who do u believe will leave in january window

who would you like to see come in during january window

9. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    I hope we can bring in some depth on defense. Cueller looks like he will be leaving in january and we really only have Clark left at CB. Lichaj is returning from injury and hopefully can challenge for the RB spot because hutton is terrible, but I'd also like to see us bring in Clint Dempsey. N'Zogbia just hasn't done it for us and Dempsey creates chances. Having Dempsey, Agbonlahor, and Bent up top would be a great front 3.

10. Chris Kara

Chris Kara New Member

Nov 17, 2011
    Club:
    Liverpool LFC
    Cuellar has been looking for a move to Rangers for sometime so i expect with his contract running out Villa will look to cash in on him. Villa have answered the time old problem about full backs but do not have a quality central midfielder to play alongside Petrov. Niko Kranjcar perhaps?

My personal blog: www.resultsbasedbusiness.co.uk

11. astonvillatoday

Oct 24, 2011
    Birmingham UK
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Cuellar to rangers is yet another on going saga. The missed out on him in summer due to injury. Now surely he fit again and not getting time on pitch. His contract is due to expire in the summer 2012. so villa need to get it done if they want any money.

I believe jenas is the answer to our creative midfielder

12. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    Too bad jeans is just on loan and we didn't even have add an option to buy.

13. astonvillatoday

Oct 24, 2011
    Birmingham UK
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
  14. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Yannick Djalo from Sporting is apparently on his way to your club. Can play as a winger or support striker. Very fast, good with the ball, and is a decent finisher with both feet.

15. astonvillatoday

Oct 24, 2011
    Birmingham UK
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    yeah i know hes having a trial booked for next couple of weeks then we gonna take a view on permanent deal. what sort of player is he morale,team player, ability.potential?

16. Joelzinho

Joelzinho Member

May 23, 2005
    Montreal!
    Nat'l Team:
    Portugal
    Definitely a team player. I always liked him. He made the Portuguese NT a few times and played a bit. I always thought he had the ability. When he is on hes pretty good, really fast and quick, good with the ball, will and can beat an opponent 1 on 1 most of the time. He has been developing pretty steadily. He can finish with both feet pretty confidently. Is a team player not someone to get out of line or questions management or his colleges. He is bad in the air though.

In the begging of his career he started as an out and out ST, but more recently he is used in a support role either as a second striker or outside on the wings. Depending on how you guys lineup he should have a bit of an impact on your team.

I am guessing you will use him for wing play though.

17. astonvillatoday

Oct 24, 2011
    Birmingham UK
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    http://t.co/D08ciUs7

NUFC and Sunderland tug of war over James Collins details in article above

18. Skevin

Skevin Member+

Aug 9, 2009
    Colorado
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Czechia
    They can take Collins. He has been terrible the last 2 years. The more time for Cuellar and Clark the better.

19. astonvillatoday

Oct 24, 2011
    Birmingham UK
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    apparently spurs are interested in James Collins if he fail to get christopher samba, alot of interest for a pissed up ginger. hopefully get a good price in competition for signature.

Robbie keane should be confirmed as joining up with Villa later today as villa expect him to report to BMH this morning.

Aston Villa made contact with Liverpool about their enquiries for Darren Bent. Villa have told liverpool bent is not for sale and liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish said he wasnt interested in the striker. so bent looks to be staying at Villa.

Questions have been raised with where the deal fabrications have come from.

I think Villa will get kranjcar in jan window as he fallen down pecking order at spurs

Clark has really impressed would like him to sit alongside petrov, Dunne always betta with Cuellar at back rather than his drinking partner