Pirlo Out? At What Point? The Manager Thread...

Discussion in 'Juventus' started by Dante, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Both Inter Milan and AC Milan have their issues in the league just like we did, hell they don't even have CR7. And AC Milan even more of a title contender than us.

I'm a fan of Alergri, so obviously I have a problem with the board back Pirlo.
    Look, the guy need to do his "experiment" in the U23 okay. The first team is not the right place to do the experiment. I heard that he make like 30 something rotation with our squad this year testing it out.

If he is a stand up guy he should know Juve is not his league, go to the board and tell them he wants to go to U23, try whatever he wants to try with the U23, and then few years later then think about Juve again.

And I refused to see our win with Bologna as something to brag for, sorry, it is BOLOGNA, what did he thinks he go against? Dippers? Pep? Hell, AC Milan whoop our butt.
    And if you want to talk about rival, Milan is the last team you want to see they kick our butt. My God, it is Milan, Milan :x3:

Just go Pirlo please. Because we ain't gonna win anymore Serie A with this guy.

If it was Alergri this season, we would win our #10 Serie A (that a huge record to me, 10 years of dominant, but now braek short), and qualify for CL already, no need to battle it out till match 38, and have to rely on Napoli to spare out butt.

IcEWoLF repped this.
  2. Buffonfan

Buffonfan Member

Jun 26, 2018
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    If this is true, I'm Buzzzingggggg. I'm a fan of Allegri. wooottttttttt

aaaaaa Mr. Allegri, we miss you Sir! well, I miss him.

3. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    It's being reported by just about every Italian and English language news outlet now. I'll wait for the official announcement, but otherwise fantastic news.

4. NicktheGreek

NicktheGreek Member+

Feb 15, 2001
    Who's Alergri?

5. Orange14

Orange14 Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 27, 2007
    Bethesda, MD
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    #80 Orange14, May 27, 2021
    Last edited: May 27, 2021
    LOL, and if anyone thinks that he alone is the solution to Juve's problems they should think carefully. There is a good article in today's NY Times by soccer correspondent by Rory Smith on the financial problems in Euro football. Where is the money for new transfer acquisitions?

Look at how Inter is in trouble and will need to off load players despite winning the league. Milan just lost Donnaruma. Only Atalanta seem to be run responsibly.

6. scirea6

scirea6 Member+

Sep 20, 2007
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nobody believes that Allegri is "the solution". There is no short-term solution. But it's a stabilizing appointment that will help us rebuild a solid foundation.

gumbacicc repped this.
  7. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Juventus will be fine

IcEWoLF repped this.
  8. juventino13

juventino13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 25, 2005
    Caribbean
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Its gonna be interesting to see what Allegri has tweaked and learned to apply to his tactics on his time out of the game. I hope the old saying you can't teach an old dog new tricks doesn't apply here.

IcEWoLF, juveeer and usnroach repped this.
  9. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    Maybe, but they are making a statement ht they made a mistake a couple of years ago. In fact they just stopped paying Mad max NOT to coach and now they are playing him TO coach once again.

One thing I have always liked about our club is if they make a mistake they don't let it fester. The clear out of the source of this particular mistake is a good step towards fixing things, but I am not as sold on Max as the solution as I was when we brought Lippi back.

if this is the hire, good luck to him but as others have said we need a lot of work. is Max the guy to ID and trains the new team? I personally would prefer Zizou, but looks like he wants to catch France after this summer.

10. juveeer

juveeer Member+

Aug 3, 2006
    One thing about max was he did show tactical flexibility, something his 2 replacements did not show, esp. Sarri whose appointment was always a head scratcher to me.

I do think his tactical ability will help if he can get the proper players. His problem was he was often too conservative for today's game. I am not sure if that has changed or not.

if we wanted to go all attacking we should have hired Gasp!

gumbacicc repped this.
  11. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    [​IMG]