Pictures of your Boots 2...

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by vanity_soccer13, Jun 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nvan_football

nvan_football New Member

Nov 1, 2004
    Vancouver,BC,Canada
    You're leftie, aren't you? (I noticed that your left Puma boot is tied much tighter than the right one)

Speaking about those Pumas, is the fabric on them any good in terms of touch?

2. smithxi

smithxi New Member

Aug 21, 2005
    i called the nike outlet today, the azt 90 III's in silver and red are $90. not that great of a deal, and they do ship orders.

3. b3ans

b3ans New Member

Jul 22, 2005
    Shodoh are kick ass. They are a bitch to clean though, but water never penetrate the upper, but once it does, and you soak the whole boots, your gonna be spending lots of time drying your boots.

Ken

4. SwandelPark

SwandelPark New Member

Jan 16, 2005
    those Kelmes are gun mate!..how much did they set you back?

5. Flavio

Flavio New Member

Sep 6, 2005
    Hehe no, i´m right footed actually, and yeah they are fantastic. Easy to wear, and the fabric is gives you a nice tuch.to bad you can´t get them clean. i think they are better then cellerator. But they have stopped making Shudho now right?
    The Kelme Masters did i cost me about 600 sek, don´t know how much that is in £ right now bout i think about 50-60.

Excuse my some times poor english :)

6. SwandelPark

SwandelPark New Member

Jan 16, 2005
    no worries,most people on here are quite educated and can understand you well..go back one page and check out my small collection.

7. Flavio

Flavio New Member

Sep 6, 2005
    Oh, nice, are the pumas good? I was close on buying them this season but chose diadora instead.

8. SwandelPark

SwandelPark New Member

Jan 16, 2005
    yea pumas are decent,they dont stay too tight though..its hard to make them stay tight.

9. matthewfoo

matthewfoo Member

Nov 12, 2004
    Singapore
    stay tuned, im getting some pics taken of mine. in the next couple of days

10. smithxi

smithxi New Member

Aug 21, 2005
    wow, nice collection. if you had a size 8 in those vapors i'd ask to buy a pair off of you. nice collection though.