Philipakos; ARIS-PANILIAKOS 2/12/06

Discussion in 'Yanks Abroad' started by forza inter, Feb 12, 2006.

1. forza inter

forza inter Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Middletown, ct
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.yanks-abroad.com/content.php?mode=news&id=001533

he played the whole second half and from the looks of it was effective and dangerous for his team in a 2-0 home victory.

nice to see he is playing well in the time given to him. looks like maybe peter will be increasingly used as he is fit by the coach. it is very nice to also see he is doing so well at a position we are not deep at for the nats. i would love to see him brought in for poland but im sure that its way too early for that. just a wish

forza inter

2. FirstStar

FirstStar Hustlin' for the USA

Fulham Football Club
    Feb 1, 2005
    Time's Arrow
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    10 minutes to 45 minutes is a good jump. I wonder who YA.com's source for game reports is???;)

3. m vann

m vann Moderator
    Staff Member

Colorado Rapids, Celtic FC, & Louisville City
    Sep 10, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Club:
    Celtic FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Appears Peter has a solid 45 minutes and after getting his feet wet last weekend, it sounded like he was comfortable and some made contributions. What I found more interesting, though, is the fact Aris have played dehind closed doors at home this season. With the crowd trouble they've had of the past year, I wonder if that was a reason they were relegated, especially if they were docked points.

4. mschofield

mschofield Member+

May 16, 2000
    Berlin
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    So, should he be moving into the starting lineup soon? As much Euro footie as I see, the Greek league is a very rare treat, and the Greek second is simply not going to happen.