Petition to have BigSocer drop Kitbag as it's online store

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Shop' started by bigtoga, Jun 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Ok - after yet another terrible experience with Kitbag (yeah, I know - my fault for going back with them *again*... I was lured by the temptation to buy next year's kit pre-order when no one else had it), I decided to ask BigSoccer to stop using Kitbag. I consider this a type of petition - the more users respond to the thread with their thoughts/opinions, the more of a chance we might have to get BS to go away from Kitbag.

If you're unaware of the problems other users have had with BigSoccer's online stored (created, run by, and owned by Kitbag.com), it might be worth your time to read other posts in this forum before you sign this petition (or order from BS' store).

BigSoccer - if you're listening, please disassociate with Kitbag and find another online store to partner with.

Bigtoga

2. ruudvan10

ruudvan10 New Member

Nov 23, 2003
    PA
    Thank You!

3. afgrijselijkheid

Dec 29, 2002
    mokum
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    i agree, although my one experience with kitbag was positive - they should hook up with a US shop

4. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    16 to 1 against - not quite the best odds if you're doing a Kitbag satisfaction survey!

5. bigtoga

bigtoga Member

Sep 16, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    Getting worse - now it's 22:1 against... Must be the fact that Kitbag takes three or four days to answer email or ignores them depending on how they feel!

6. Huss

Huss Member

Aug 1, 1995
    New York, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Bigtoga, we appreciate yoru feedback.