Pekerman y Bielsa

Discussion in 'Argentina' started by crzdcolombian, Aug 23, 2006.

1. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Colombia is looking for a new coach even tho I personally like Rueda, he has done a very good job. Colombia was eliminated when he got the job, we had 1 point (against argentina :) )after 5 games and Uruguay had 9.

any way I dont really like Pekerman, and what I saw of Bielsa in Copa America and the Olympics he seemed like a great coach, but then again its not hard to be a great coach when u have players like Tevez, Ayala, Sorin and all the other stars u guys produce.

anyway who do u think is a better coach

2. EL MONO MARIO

EL MONO MARIO Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Montevideo, Uruguay
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. Aguero

Aguero New Member

Aug 1, 2006
    Pekerman
    but Basile is way better then both.

4. locoxriver

locoxriver Moderator
    Staff Member

May 22, 2005
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Bielsa. Definently.

5. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Pick your poison. One tinkers too much and the other not enough. I'd give Pekerman the slight edge.

6. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'n the very short tyme Pekerheadman had the team he did a good job...

7. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    i prefer Bielsa or Rueda but the Colombian fed hates him cause they just put all the blame on Rueda for not qualifing.

As for pekerman, he had the game agaisnt Germany won... then freaked out and played too defensively and lost.

If he cant win with Argentina with all there allstars how can we expect him to give us good results for colombia..

8. CatfishKing

CatfishKing New Member

Aug 20, 2004
    what did Bielsa do in 2002 that pekerman failed to do in 2006?

9. in da soup

in da soup New Member

Nov 17, 2005
    england
  10. in da soup

in da soup New Member

Nov 17, 2005
    england
    p.s. stop reminding us ;)

11. Moishe

Moishe Moderator
    Staff Member

Boca Juniors
    Argentina
    Mar 6, 2005
    Here there and everywhere.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Get eliminated in the group stages.

12. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I'd give the slight edge to Bielsa. When you have a team full of all stars like Argentina, over thinking your strategy might be a bad thing. But with Colombia who don't have quite the same number of high quality players (Not to say they don't have any), Bielsa's logic of sticking to a single strategy consistently might work.

13. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    all we have in colombia r defenders :(

hope Bielsa can help but we wont no who our coach till tueday... I am hoping for Bielsa or to stay with Rueda. not to keen on Pekerman but hed be alot better that having Maturana again

14. Illrod3

Illrod3 Member

Jul 17, 2006
    Louisville, KY
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    I would take Pekerman, he did a great job with the Sub-20's teams and would help to not only win with the current talent but to develop future talent for your National Team. Bielsa also played a role in the Sub-20 but I don't think it was as extensive as Pekerman. You really can't go very wrong with either one.

15. megamac20817

megamac20817 Member+

Jul 9, 2005
    Buenos Aires
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Are you sure all you have are defenders? Because from what I saw of Rodallega, that kid has a future.

16. crzdcolombian

crzdcolombian Member+

Jul 17, 2006
    Avon,CT
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Rodagellla sucks !! He is a show off, and for that lost his place in our youth Squad. Also the guy is really indisplined, his team in mexico got rid of him becaus e he sleep through his practice. The kid thinks he is the best thing since Pele and that basically ruined his career. He got a high head after Udinese of italy wanted him, and then everything went downhill. He started wanting to make pele like goals and would miss !! We could have done alot better at the youth tournie if he hadnt played like an ars... I mean we did lost to the champs :( u guys haha but still we were up and he didnt play because he wasted to many chances tring to make special looking goals. I hope he gets a reality check and regains his form. Also 4 or 5 goals were agianst Boliva and that really doesnt mean much. If had scored 4/5 against brasil, uruguay or Arg, than that would be something and hed be my hero.

17. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    que me pueden contestar:

Bielsa dejo estilo de juego y nuevas cosas a su paso por la seleccion argentina?

18. aerez

aerez Member+

River Plate
    Argentina
    Jul 8, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Pekerman started losing character in the last year, Bielsa was a loser.

Bielsa - Never started Aimar or Crespo, Never put D`allesandro or Riquelme. Extremely poor at the moment leadership. Strong qualifiers.

Pekerman - Played all mostly, but poor world cup decisision making at times, including during qualifiers.

Pekerman gets a slight edge. My personal taste, I hate Bielsa.

19. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    Bielsa en platicas con fedaracion USA y sunil Gulati en Miami (ayer y hoy) Reporto contacto deportivo -Telefutura

le movieron la tabla y propuesta a la FCF..... eran 6 millones por el proceso de copa america y eliminatorias (incluyendo bonos o premios por metas pactadas)

20. hoss23

hoss23 Member

Mar 3, 2003
    Bielsa used Crespo during many of the 02 qualifiers...he went back with Bati after Crespo was injured. Also, I believe he used D'Allesandro (for example, Copa America 2004).

However, please do not think that I believe either of these two (Bielsa, Pekerman) are not idiots. But for them Argentina should be the 2-time defending World Cup champs (well, at least current champ).