Parma - Milan 4/12 [R]

Discussion in 'Italy: Northern Clubs' started by 352gialloblu, Dec 4, 2004.

1. 352gialloblu

352gialloblu New Member

Jun 16, 2003
    England
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    Yeah, so we were winning...

Just a really frustrating season all around.

2. panicfc

panicfc Member+

Dec 22, 2000
    In my chair, typing
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I felt sorry for Parma. Just couldn't get it done.

3. 352gialloblu

352gialloblu New Member

Jun 16, 2003
    England
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    England
    I'm watching it right now on GolTV (Milan are about to score). We're giving it a good show, but we lose the ball much to easily. I don't recognize a lot of that faces, especially in our midfield. Pisanu, Ferronnetti, Fabio, Zicu, Budel, Contini, Ruopolo? Are they any good? (Apparently not enough.) Marchionni, Morfeo, Bolano injured. Maccarone and Bovo not in the team?

That goal was crappy. Frey was in his own net, and the ball came over where he should have been. Bonera slips, sorta slides into Frey. Terrible.

You realize the average age of this squad is about 23.4 years. Bolano, Morfeo and Cardone are the only outfield players older than 25. Hopefully we'll get our act together for the second half of the season, like last year. We're digging ourselves a pretty damn good hole so far, though.

Ohh, Bresciano almost gave us the lead back. Good play from Ruopolo, and Fabio. Fabio looks ok, but runs funny. Looks like we're playing a much more standard 4-4-2, maybe even a diamond with Fabio as the holding man. Don't know how we started, though. Don't know where Budel is, but that's because I don't know who he is...

That goal was even worse. Ball bouncing around after it was put back in from a corner, comes to Pirlo at the penalty spot and he fires home. Just crap.

Gotta love being Milan, just screw around for most of the game, and score a couple goals when you need to. They didn't really even seem to be trying.

4. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    Bovo was suspended for the game.