Paris St-Germain: The Who, What, Where and How?

Discussion in 'Paris Saint Germain' started by gaijin, Mar 25, 2005.

1. navid90

navid90 New Member

Nov 6, 2005
    Valencia, California
    Does anyone have any info on their youth academy, im going to paris in December and i wanted to know if there is any way for me to get a trial or how i would get started with all that business? should i send them a nice heart warming e-mail?

2. catrachodanes

catrachodanes New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Sorry to "steal" the thread for a second, but I have a question which I cant get any answer to: Where/how do I buy shares in PSG?
    TY

3. catrachodanes

catrachodanes New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Sorry to "steal" the thread for a second, but I have a question which I cant get any answer to: Where/how do I buy shares in PSG?
    TY

4. foxinbox

foxinbox New Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Barcelona
    Hello all. I was wondering if anyone could help me with IDing a jersey, it is the one seen here: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevanc.../x2gju3_ronaldinho-psg-vs-marseille-3_extreme
    As that is a clip of Ronaldinho that must mean the jersey is from 01/02, 02/03 right? It looks like an Adidas jersey but from what info I found online Adidas has not made jerseys for PSG since the 80's? Anyone know the kit maker and where I could potentially buy one, player numbered or blank? I have checked ebay, ebay uk, and ebay fr but have never seen a jersey like the one in the video.

5. NicolasN.

NicolasN. Member

Oct 25, 2007
    France
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Well this might be a jersey used by PSG during the FA cup. Adidas was the sponsor so we couldn't use Nike jersey.

6. foxinbox

foxinbox New Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Barcelona
    Guess it would be nearly impossible to find rare then?

7. kanonier

kanonier Member+

Nov 7, 2005
    Bloomington, Ind.
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Hi guys. Never posted over here.

I'm curious how hard it is for a foreigner to get tickets to a PSG game. I'm going to be in Paris on March 15, and I'd love to go to the game against Valenciennes. Would I need to be a part of a supporters club? How much should I expect to pay? Also, I don't speak a lick of French. I don't know if that would be a problem.

Anyway, any input would be welcome! Thanks guys.

8. PSG 77

PSG 77 New Member

Nov 25, 2006
    England / France
  9. kanonier

kanonier Member+

Nov 7, 2005
    Bloomington, Ind.
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Cool. Looks like the French equivalent of Stubhub, or Seat Exchange. I found the Carrefour Web site, but I don't speak a lick of French. I might have to find someone to translate and make sure I don't buy a restricted seat or something.

Do PSG games typically sell out? Or would I be able to walk up and buy tickets?

Thanks for your response, already!

10. zizou555

zizou555 Member

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Dec 4, 2007
    Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    I went to a game and it was sold out(albeit that was PSG-Monaco).
    If you get the help and want to get the real stuff:the great atmosphere,go to the boulogne part of the stadium.
    Crazy stuff!!

11. Torontois

Torontois New Member

Apr 16, 2007
    I apparently have tickets through francebillet for the PSG/Bordeaux match on August 16th.
    I just have to pick them up from a FNAC when I get over to Paris.

Catégorie (Tribune?) K8
    then followed by a bunch of numbers (ie. 20ish, 3, then what I'm sure are seat numbers)

can somone tell me what that means, i think it's second tier in the corner near the Boulogne end.
    that means the SE corner right?

and also, what's a typical match from that area like? atmosphere/supporters/standing or sitting/etc.

any info would be appreciated.
    Also, what's the club shop like, good merchandise selection, or is there a better one in another location in Paris?

12. Mel Brennan

Mel Brennan PLANITARCHIS' BANE

Paris Saint Germain
    United States
    Apr 8, 2002
    Baltimore
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The club shop on the Champs-Élysées is pretty good in terms of selection.

13. Carefree 95

Carefree 95 New Member

May 31, 2006
    England
    Yep that is in the corner with Boulogne. Probably not a great atmosphere in that part (I know Hoolicool are the supporters group in lower K but don't know of any in the upper) compared to the actual Boulogne, but you'll have a great view of the atmosphere coming from the Boulogne end. Should be a good general atmosphere as it's the first home game of the season after an exciting mercato.

I would also recommend the club shop on the Champs-Élysées for PSG merchandise. It's address is 2 Champs-Élysées I think. It's right at the bottom, the opposite end from the Arc de Triomphe. If you go to the Franklin Roosevelt metro station it's just outside the exit.

Hope that helps.

14. kanonier

kanonier Member+

Nov 7, 2005
    Bloomington, Ind.
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    By the way, I never mentioned that I did go to PSG-Valenciennes in March. Thanks to those of you who responded to me with info about the club store on Champs-Élysées -- it was easy to get tickets and go to the game, and we did sit near the Boulogne (but obviously not in it). It was a fantastic time, and I'll continue to support PSG now!

15. Torontois

Torontois New Member

Apr 16, 2007
    thanks a lot for the info!!!

I really can't wait, first time in Paris... so obviously I need to go watch a match :D

Excited at seeing the new signings as well. Too bad Thuram couldn't add to that as well. I've followed the league for years from here (1 match a week on TV5 Québec/Canada), the Saturday 17h kick-off usually...
    not necessarily a PSG supporter, but I'm hoping for a good win when I'm there for sure.

16. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
  17. StarrMatthieu

StarrMatthieu Member+

Dec 15, 2007
    USA/FRANCE
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France
    Gaëtan Charbonnier
    « Envie de travailler »

Agé de 19 ans, Gaëtan Charbonnier a signé un contrat de 1 an au Paris Saint-Germain. Le jeune attaquant vient à Paris pour achever sa formation avec la CFA.
    Gaétan Charbonnier :
    Je suis heureux de signer au PSG. C’est un premier devoir accompli mais le plus dur commence maintenant. Je suis confiant, j’ai très envie de travailler et j’espère que cela se passera bien. Je viens à Paris pour, dans un premier temps, achever ma formation et si possible intégrer le groupe pro par la suite.

Né le : 27/12/1988
    Position Terrain : Attaquant
    Club précédent : Châtellerault (Saison 2007/2008, 27 matches – 11 buts en CFA)
    Pays : France
    Taille : 1.88 M
    Poids : 80 KG
    Bertrand Reuzeau :
    Gaetan signe au club dans l’optique de finir sa post-formation. C’est un joueur disposant d’un cursus particulier que nous avons repéré avec Paul Le Guen cette saison lorsque nous l’avons affronté avec la CFA face à Châtellerault. Nous l’avons ensuite suivi tout le reste de la saison et nous avons donc décidé de le faire signer pour évoluer avec la CFA. Il pourra ensuite, pourquoi pas, intégrer le groupe pro de Paul Le Guen. Gaetan a un profil intéressant. C’est un attaquant axial, avec une bonne technique et assez percutant malgré son gabarit.

18. jollybrown70

jollybrown70 New Member

Feb 17, 2009
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Apologies if this is not in the correct place, I'm new to all this! This thread has been really useful as a first timer looking into PSG. Myself and my boyfriend are both huge football fans and we have tickets to the PSG vs Nice match on April 4th.

Just a couple of questions, our tickets are in E rouge. Will these be ok?

Secondly, will the club post the tickets out to a UK address? I paid an extra €5.50 which i presume is for posting the tickets. However, my French is very limited and I'm not sure I have done it right!!

Thanks in advance.

19. lefutur

lefutur Member+

Sep 2, 2004
    Brooklyn, NY US
    Club:
    Olympique Lyonnais
    thats an awesome picture. gotta say i love Giuly. :p

20. Antoine

Antoine Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Here you have a glimpse of your situation in the stadium :http://s.psg.fr/psg/visitevirtuellestade/

Normally, if you paid an extra you will receive tickets at home. I suppose that it works like that even for foreign countries.

I Hope that I've helped you

21. jvilla07

jvilla07 Member

Oct 30, 2006
    Houston + NOLA
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    How big will the game on 2nd of May (2009)? Good chance of large attendance and sell-out? I'll be in Paris 1st to 7th May and would like to attend a PSG game, if I can squeeze between a wedding. :eek: Thanks for any feedback!

22. Antoine

Antoine Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    It will be PSG-Rennes. It's not the biggest match of the year but this season both are well ranked, so at the end of the season it will be an important match. Don't wait too late if want buy tickets

23. rgforman

rgforman New Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Will PSG be playing any friendlies during the summer? I'll be in Paris for middle June to late July.

24. Antoine

Antoine Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Paris
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Friendlies games generally don't take place in Paris. But one or several games are often played in the surburbs. If you don't have car, the access is not very easy in transport.

In case of your in interested in, the stadium is located in the city of Bondoufle, 30 km south of Paris. ;)

25. Karl M.

Karl M. New Member

May 10, 2009
    Near Den Bosch
    Club:
    PSV Eindhoven
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Hey all people!

I'm having a bit of a problem. Í'm new here, and I wanted to start my own thread, but I have to be in a few discussions first;). So I'm going to ask my question here:

I'm a big fan from PSV Eindhoven, and of course, a big fan of Mateja Kezman also. I want to come to Paris in the begin of June, to buy his shirt. It would be nice to get his sign at the shirt, so I would like to know, because the last game of PSG is at May 30th, if it is possible to meet Mateja Kezman around the 4th of June. Or are they already on a holiday then?

I hope that anyone can answer my question?

Thanks in advance.

Karl M.