Palermo vs Inter [R]

Discussion in 'Palermo' started by BrooklynMike, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Kenntak

Kenntak New Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Florida
    Too bad, they had that one break down that resulted in Inter's second goal. I actually thought the keeper was going to save that one, but it was a great shot.

2. dah_sab

dah_sab New Member

Mar 8, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Would've been nice for the ref to give a penalty when Cordoba barged into the back of Amauri. They were in Palermo, after all. Hell, it would've been nice if Inter hadn't simply decided to kick Amauri into submission. No wonder I always fall asleep when I try to watch Inter. They are the new Juve - more than anything else they are simly dull apart from a moment or two of inspiration every so often.

3. Kenntak

Kenntak New Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Florida
    I don't understand why Amauri received a foul when he tried to do a bicycle kick in the box. He may have hit the Inter player behind him in the process, but shoudn't he be allowed to attempt the shot?

4. bineaz

bineaz New Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Illinois
    BAH

IUCK FINTER

They did control the match for the most part but they got help from the ref and from Fontana. In addition to the non-called PK on Amauri, there was a foul on the play Viera scored the game winner. Palermo is coming down to earth. I expect Guidolin to clarify this season's goal (and it's CL or bust) but he must stop the bleeding first.

5. Lite

Lite New Member

Sep 21, 2006
    I don't understand how Guidolin could experiment with such formation in this big match, and had 2 of our defenders as midfielders pitted against the Inter's strong midfield. I also noticed that after Ibra scored (how can Fontana miss that??), Zaccardo and Dellafiore switched places. Anyway it's done and I wished Caracciolo's chances would tie the game. And I'll be grateful for the team that ends Inter's unbeaten streak!

Our schedule doesn't look too good towards the end of the season. This is what it looks like: (5 of these are in the top 10. I don't like losing points towards the end...)

Inter (H)
    Parma
    Livorno (H)
    Roma
    Ascoli (H)
    Siena
    Udinese (H)