Palermo v.s. Roma [4-15-06] [R]

Discussion in 'Palermo' started by bobo81, Apr 15, 2006.

1. bobo81

bobo81 Member

Nov 17, 2005
    Ciudad De Dios
    Not long from now is the "Game of Revenge" !

Rosanero needs this game so badly. Considering CV can lose to Messina, we can take the get our foot into 7th place.

2. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow what a game! I suppose we have to be content walking away with a draw from that one, even though we had chances at the end to go on top. Well, we needed the win, and CV won unfortunately. I hope we keep the momentum from the second half for the rest of the season!

3. tutto_azzurri

tutto_azzurri New Member

Mar 10, 2006
    toronto
    that was one mighty game... palermo our fighters

4. utellme

utellme New Member

Jan 6, 2006
    Fantastic game today!!!Pallermo were amazing and what about those goals!!!You guys deserve to be in European Cups next year for those fans in Siccily-what tremendous support.Like Ray Hudson said on GolTV the crowd "sucked in the equalizer!"
    You deserved to win it right at the end but I would have felt sorry for Roma,
    I gotta say!No one deserved to loose that game-one of the best Italian matches I`ve seen in a long time.:)

5. bobo81

bobo81 Member

Nov 17, 2005
    Ciudad De Dios
    Yeah that was a crazy game...I was actually gonna turn it off when it was 3-0 cuz I was so mad, but each goal came after the other. Both sides had so many opportunities but couldnt finish. Palermo walks away with r.e.s.p.e.c.t. :cool:

6. nirvaanfc

nirvaanfc Member

Juventus
    Italy
    Jan 13, 2004
    Trinidad & Tobago
    Club:
    Juventus FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    What a comeback!

Down 0-3 to salvage a draw i could only imagine what it must have been like to be in the crowd!

And the goals to bring them back, superb!

Stunning strike by David Di Michele from distance, Simone Barone with a header from a seemeingly impossilbe angle and then Simone Barone again this time with an acrobatic strike to steal a point...Bravo Palermo!