Pacer Pride

Discussion in 'Basketball' started by hangthadj, Nov 26, 2004.

1. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Okay, bitches...

You throw chairs water and anything you can get your hands on, and the Pacers leave the court with a victory.

Suspend the teams three best players, no problem...they take down the Celtics with ease.

Would they also be able to beat a title contender from the west, though? Enter the Timberwolves, they wind up leaving with a loss. And incredibly, despite some fouls against the Timberwolves players the Pacer fans did not feel the need to start throwing ******** at them.

This team isn't going anywhere, they are likely still the best team in the East. When Jackson and O'Neal come back they are the best in the league.

2. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Dude, win a championship and then you have the right to talk smack. You guys had the best record in the league last year, home court advantage, and still were summarily dismissed in the playoffs. You are still the Pistons' bitches.

3. biggyv

biggyv Member

May 18, 2000
    PGH PA
    Well, the Pistons better get over .500 sometime soon.

4. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    I wonder how long Florida Marlins fans were repeating the same sorta mantra this past baseball season.

It's a new season, someone should remind your team.

5. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Bring it on, we're not afraid of the Pacer chumps. The Pistons started 5-4 last season and were only 34-24 midway thru September. They also lost the season series 3-1 to the Pacers but still chopped them up at playoff time.

6. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    another win.

in the end, these suspensions may give the younger players the time and confidence they need. Tinsley needs to step up, Croshere has been refinding the game he had a few years back, Fred Jones is gonna be a stud.

Thanks Detroit!

7. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Thank Ron Artest. Detroit had nothing to do with it.

8. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew

I thought it was Reggie Miller's fault?

9. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    No, Reggie Miller merely incited a fan to throw a cup near the court. It was Ron Artest's actions in response to the cup which precipitated the suspensions.

10. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    A loss to the sonics, but they stayed close. So it goes. Still a few games ahead of detroit in the standings.

11. Hans Wvolner Fluerbach

Apr 7, 2000
    germany
    Ben Wallace is back in 2 games and the Pacers are on the west coast, smart money is on the Pistons to pull ahead within a couple weeks. Pacers suck.

12. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Holy crap is this getting painful to watch.

13. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Good start, fvck detroit.

14. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    that sucked.

15. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    The Pacers are still Detroit's beeyotch.

Merry Christmas.

16. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew

Yeah, a one game division lead when the Pacers have been without 3 of their top four players most the season. Detroit is truly a juggernaut. Face it, Brown will give up sometime around February and leave you for dry like he has every other team and yuou guys will be ********ed.

17. Microwave

Microwave New Member

Sep 22, 1999
    Of course the Pistons didn't even win their division last season but won the NBA title. The Pistons are a playoff team. Before running anti-Piston smack I would consider that the Pistons have won 3 NBA titles ('89, '90, '04) while Indiana has won zero. Too bad your team has a bunch of violent nutcases who feel the need to brawl over a plastic cup of beer, maybe your team would be in first place. But probably not. One more thing.....98-93. SCOREBOARD.

18. Adidas343

Adidas343 Member

Sep 8, 2003
    Diamond Bar, CA
    man, what's up with Reggie Miller this year, hes playing lotta minutes AND hes scoring these days. Maybe this might be the year Miller gets his ring?

19. Ian McCracken

Ian McCracken Member

May 28, 1999
    USA
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Not that I need to remind you, but the Pacers had the best record in the NBA last season and home court advantage and still lost to the Pistons. The Pistons are built for the post-season where tenacity and tough defense reigns.

20. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Look, Microwave, I won't defend what Artest or Jackson did, infact I think Jackson should have got more games than he did. And I don't think the pacers can make it to the finals without Artest. I just want them to finish ahead of teh Pistons this season, thats all. And I think thats possible...and I think Brown is burnt out and the Pistons won't repeat.

21. hangthadj

hangthadj Member+

A.S. Roma
    Mar 27, 2001
    Zone 14
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Damn, it is good to have Jermaine back.