Ozmussgo

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by The Ghost of BillR4, Sep 13, 2002.

1. OK, I'm trotting this thread out for the second time this season. But what the heck, we had Arce on our roster at least twice didn't we?

The man isn't getting the job done. I can't pinpoint the problem but I shouldn't have to. The lack of results speak for themselves and OZ should suffer the consequences. This team has underachieved and simply should have a better record and far fewer abysmal performances than we've been treated to so far.

Nick and OZ were an improvement over Chucko, who along with Subnotnick weren't building a Club, they were staging weekly circus exhibitions. BUT, merely being better than Chuck and Stu wasn't the destination, it was the starting point. I think it's time to find someone who will take this Club to the next level. OZ isn't cutting it. The man seems to prove on an annual basis a new theory of physics -- the whole is less than the sum of its parts.

2. UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain Member

May 19, 2002
    I agree he should go... and I don't even know why I'm posting this because its obvious that no one in the MFO will care cause their heads are way up their own arses, but I just wanted to post one more time that I want him gone.

I am now offically retired from Oz bashing because I'm tired of saying the same stuff I've been saying all year.

3. OK, apologies for boosting my own thread, but the time has come. OZ must go. Nick too. This team never should have been this bad this year but it happened. We have no stadium, we have nothing.

Tab, Marcelo, what a joke! Tab was useless tonight. Salary cap on Balboa, a ************ing goldbrick if ever there was one. Blame Balboa? NO! He got his at our expense. Blame Nick for letting it happen. Nick must go too! That's right Nick you carnival huckster, you haven't built anything here and tonight revealed that this evening.

Phil, it's a damn shame to see your investment being pissed away like this. If you have interest in it, you'll get us out of the Swamp, put us almost anywhere else and then hire some people who want to win for NYC.

4. No Spin Zone

No Spin Zone New Member

May 18, 2002
    Anywhere
    Ghost, well said!!!!!!!!!