Our scarves are part of the collection

Discussion in 'Phoenix Rising FC' started by Killersheep, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Killersheep

Killersheep Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  2. Macsen

Macsen Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 5, 2007
    Orlando
    Club:
    Orlando City SC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That site does very well keeping its collection up-to-date. Your scarves showed up there not long after Phoenix was announced.

3. Killersheep

Killersheep Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah he just got the new one last weekend, the guy's a pro.

4. Potomac02

Potomac02 Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks for the mention. To prevent me or the LFP1881 from being confused for USLPro bandwagoneers, I should point out that they have been in the collection since last season while they were still suffering at the hands and in the stands of the Monsoon. They are a great bunch of passionate and dedicated ultras, and I sure hope Phoenix FC performs to their standards on and off the pitch...

ethan160222 and Killersheep repped this.
  5. yojimbo81

yojimbo81 Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Tempe, AZ
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Best scarf collection I've seen.

6. Potomac02

Potomac02 Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks, but it really wouldn't be possible if there weren't so many amazing people at all levels of our American soccer community. I just want to show everyone that there is passion for this beautiful game in every nook and cranny of this great nation and put it in a more unified context through the collection (while, at the same time, I'm just as partisan for my United as everyone else is for their clubs). What makes me happiest is when specific communities are rewarded for that loyalty, like everyone in Phoenix or San Antonio and, now, Indianapolis. From Chattanooga to Detroit to Orlando, Bellingham, Tucson, Buffalo, etc., etc., etc., the future of soccer is secure in some very committed and ambitious hands. Without even mentioning how much the sport has been a part of my life since I first hit the playground and knew what a Dips were, that's my collection in a nutshell...

Mikey mouse, yojimbo81 and Killersheep repped this.
  7. Potomac02

Potomac02 Member

Mar 16, 2002
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  8. UnionFreak1

UnionFreak1 Member+

Oct 14, 2009
    Tucson, Baja AZ
    Club:
    FC Tucson
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I still don't understand the "We are the first" & the star on LFR's first ever scarf.