Ouch - I just got thrown off my bender

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by mst77, Aug 24, 2002.

1. mst77

mst77 New Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Washington
    but I am still pissed and am amazed I can type. Thoughts on the match after watching it:

1. Zenden = MOM. His 1st half performance earned it.

2. Baba - absolute shyte. Wake up you f***ing c*nt and earn your pay. You aren't fit to lick GLS' boots.

3. Yes, of course it was a penalty. Sorry MU fans, we know that may be the only call all season that goes against you. Live with it.

We need GLS at LB, Eidur instead of Zola, Jimmy to wake the f*kc up, a new RB, and Petit to either p*ss off or show some guts. F*kcing pansy.

We will see the real CFC versus the Arse.

2. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    I can remember many posts i made on the soccernet boards about Baba and how he was an excellent player..as a back up.
    I used to get a lot of stick about it.

But we were wining games and his performances were covered up by good work from others.
    Dechamps for one kept many a ball from even geting to the corner.

Wise and Poyet the same.

Desailly and Le Bouef were excellent at covering up after silly mistakes.

Anybody starting to notice how well these guys actually played in that glorious spell?They are being sorely missed.Perhaps Terry and Gallas can attain what we had there.

Did anyone notice how desailly continually moved to the inside of baba every time a player came his way.

This has a lot ot do with our inept defence at times as he is caught out of position from crosses.

I'm being a lil hard on him i know and at times he can and will put in a great display.
    However all his good displays are usually in the offensive part of the game.

3. The Year Was1955

The Year Was1955 New Member

Jul 30, 2002
    Mr Babayaro

Baba did actually play well for patches last season ya know, I mean defensively, we did go through that eight game clean sheet faze when Baba and even Melchiot both played well, (although the real hero was Cudicini, he looked positively unbeatable for a while) I was starting to think that Baba should be considered as first choice left back.

So much for that.

I agree with everyone’s conclusion now, he has played like utter shyte this season and I though he played like utter shyte at the world cup too. I’ll be glad when Soxy is fit.

But I was right about Zenden coming good wasn't I? (trying to save face :) lol)