OT - Richmond jobs?

Discussion in 'Supporters Abroad' started by dcLIZunited, Mar 5, 2008.

1. dcLIZunited

dcLIZunited New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Lot 8, RVA
    Club:
    DC United
    Hey you Richmonders...well, the day came and I finally quit Legend. Hard to believe, I know! After two years I couldn't take it anymore. I'm still currently working at Nacho Mama's and The National, but it's about that time to start looking for a big girl job again. I was going to hold out until the end of the summer to do so, but I figured that I'd check and see if anything is available now. Do any of you have any positions open at your places of employment (bonus if they allow time to go to DC games, of course)? I have a variety of experience (resume is ready to be provided) and I love alphabetizing, plus I'm friendly and fairly easy on the eyes. ;) I think my biggest setback right now is that I don't have a college degree, but I have completed some college. Let me know if you know of anything!!

2. PedroUnited

PedroUnited Member

Oct 16, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I hear the Kickers need frisbee picker uppers

3. dcLIZunited

dcLIZunited New Member

Apr 14, 2006
    Lot 8, RVA
    Club:
    DC United
    I could probably take Murphy's job if I really wanted it. ;)

4. rwhgeek

rwhgeek Member

Aug 5, 2002
    Richmond, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah but the Kickers pay less than McDonalds. Come on were talking USL2 after all.

5. WillisSkullsVA

WillisSkullsVA New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    Richmond Virginia
    I work for the employment commission...we don't have jobs but you can check out all of our postings at
    www.vaworkconnect.com

get registered and I can start looking around for you and sending you some referrals....Willis