O'Reilly on Letterman

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by JBigjake, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    Can we get another ban for the forum's perpetual troll?

Seriously, what value does he add to this forum?

2. flowergirl

flowergirl Member+

Aug 11, 2004
    panama city, FL
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    if "tranny girl" is the height of your intellectual prowess then we can't help you.

3. flowergirl

flowergirl Member+

Aug 11, 2004
    panama city, FL
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    he is entertaining in a bad car crash sort of way. the kind you drive by, shake your head, and go what the hell happened?

4. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I love the Seinfeld episode with "Jimmy" always refering to himself in the third person.

5. YankHibee

YankHibee Member+

Mar 28, 2005
    indianapolis

That we cannot help Karl is precisely why he is often able to believe his own tripe. Most on here know that Karl is so dense that he is beyond help, and therefore no longer try.

6. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago

That's who Karl reminds me of -- Banya!

:D

7. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago
    Come on Karl, could you please try to post something that is funny so that we can let you know if you are funny.

8. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Waitin on some gold, Jerry, comedy gold.

9. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Exactly. That was my point. And even so, usually only 2 or 3 of the top 10 are actually funny.

BTW, did you guys know that the average human produces 10,000 gallons of saliva in a lifetime?

10. yossarian

yossarian Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 16, 1999
    Big City Blinking
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ugh, no way. Dave is not nearly as funny as he was in his NBC days....but he's still 10 times funnier than Leno.

And Benny Hill is/was way funnier than Leno as well.

11. bostonsoccermdl

bostonsoccermdl Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 3, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Mike,

Not to be a prick, but please explain what constitutes trolling. Seriously. Is it sarcasm? Is it a pointless baiting post? What exactly is it in your interptretation?

I ask that b/c I see many posts similar to Karl's that strangely go unnoticed by you simply b/c they are on the same side of the political spectrum.

However, you pick Karl out of bunch of posters and whine about it continuously.

You seem to find a way to take personal offense to someone that doesnt agree with you.

12. valanjak

valanjak BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 14, 2005
    Perspolis
    The spin zone stops right here :cool: O,Reilly is a pathetic conservative red neck , he is corrupt, lets not forget how he settled that case after that women sued him.

13. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina

[​IMG]

Definitely Benny Hill puts both Leno and Letterman to shame. It's not even close.

If Benny got a hold of O'Rielly, this is how it would go: Benny would pat O'rielly's head, grab O'rielly's ass, pull down O'rielly's pants to reveal a pink heart underwear, and then he would run away. O'Rielly would proceed to madly chase him all over London, while some bikini clad women and the bald guy will join the action and tease poor O'rielly, making him even more exasperated. And the whole thing would be played on fast forward to the sound of Benny's theme music.

14. bostonsoccermdl

Staff Member

Apr 3, 2002
    Denver, CO
    Benny Hill rocked.

15. MikeLastort2

MikeLastort2 Member

Mar 28, 2002
    Takoma Park, MD
    Feel free to point out any posts that are in any way similar to Karl's in this forum.

It has nothing to do with what side of the political spectrum he's on. He's an ass.

16. Nanbawan

Nanbawan Member

Jun 11, 2004
    Haute Bretagne
    Club:
    Stade Rennais FC
    Nat'l Team:
    France

Let's imagine !

http://home.comcast.net/~millenniumbiz2/tv/Benny_Hill_Show.mp3

17. Samarkand

Samarkand Member+

May 28, 2001
    It's definitely not scary and it's far from pitiful and pathetic isn't strong enough. Given the tenor of most of his other posts, he really really believes all this crap. Really.

I know! Let's start a competition to see who can come up with the most apt adjective.

18. bostonsoccermdl

Staff Member

Apr 3, 2002
    Denver, CO
    For the record, I dont want ANYONE banned from the forum. My point is that Karl doesnt post anything more "offensive" than:

or By Ratdog
    With a little Dan Loney sarcasm (but wait it, Karl didnt write it.. :rolleyes: )
    See, my problem is your complaining. And out of all the posters I have mentioned including yourself, I have given positive rep( I believe so), when it is due. I have no axe to grind, and I have no problem with anyone on the board. I just think the hypocrisy stinks.

hmm... You always mention that ignore feature....

19. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    I defy LaStort to explain why my initial post in this thread...

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7135769&postcount=23

can be considered trolling.

The fact is, he can't.

Because my post takes a conclusion of a poster, and explains point by point why his, and the similar conclusion of other posters, is wrong.

No, the reason that LaStort thinks that what I do is trolling is because it indisputably refutes either HIS side of the story, or the side of the story HE sympathizes with.

Don't subscribe to LaStort's view? Why, you're a troll!!

Too bad for you, and others like you, that I don't tolerate fools. If you don't like to be shown how deeply foolish you really are, quit your Johnny-one-note complaining and use the ignore feature.

You turned it on once before...I bet, though it's not certain, you have the wherewithal to figure out how to do it again.

20. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    Wow, THAT excerpt REALLY proved your point. Which was made with such INCREDIBLE INSIGHT to BEGIN with. In fact, it was SO DEVASTATING that the ONLY thing that is keeping me from committing SUICIDE is that if I DO, I'll NEVER be able to read another one of KARL'S INCREDIBLY FUNNY POSTS.

In FACT, I've set up an IV DRIP to give me BASIC NUTRIENTS without me having to LEAVE MY SEAT so I can sit here and hit "Refresh" OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN TWENTY FOUR hours a day SEVEN days a week THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FIVE DAYS A YEAR for the REST of my ENTIRE LIFE so that I never, ever, EVER miss another one of Karl's astoundingly, mind-bogglingly, brain-bashingly, penis-explodingly FUNNY-ASS POSTS ever, ever, EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN!

By the way, what does "sarcasm" mean?

21. Chris M.

Chris M. Member+

Jan 18, 2002
    Chicago

Self-loathing must really suck for you.

22. Karl K

Karl K Member

Oct 25, 1999
    Suburban Chicago
    You don't know about SARCASM??

The IRANIANS invented it.

Anyway, this board is absolutely littered with troll-like saracastic posts from you...posts that infect this board like a really bad case of intellectual Kaposi's sarcoma...

23. christopher d

christopher d New Member

Jun 11, 2002
    Weehawken, NJ
    Thread closed to protect the integrity of the forum ;)