Opening Game Viewing Party!

Discussion in 'Chicago Red Stars' started by MRAD12, Mar 25, 2009.

1. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    The Chicago Red Stars will be having a viewing Party at the Globe Pub in Chicago for the opening game between the LA Sol and Washington Freedom this Sunday March 29th starting at 4:00 P.M.
    According to the Red Stars the players and staff will be there.

http://www.theglobepub.com/

2. Rellogg

Rellogg New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Club:
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yeah, and I guess this is when season ticket holders can pick up their tickets.

I am not going so I hope they will send mine to my house. I'm going to have a send a email to the ticket rep.

3. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Right. that's what I understand. If you call your ticket rep and let them know you will be there, you can pick up your season ticket at the viewing party.

4. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Great turnout for the Red Stars viewing party at the Globe. Lots of fans and all the players were there except for two.

5. Rellogg

Rellogg New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Club:
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Glad it was fun.

Which 2 didn't go?

6. MRAD12

MRAD12 Member+

Jun 10, 2004
    Chicago
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I didn't see Rapinoe and Tarpley and was told they would not be there. But everyone else was there. It's cool to see our players and the internationals sitting together, talking and jelling as a team. When I walked in, there was Carli Loyd sitting next to Christiane. How cool is that, after all the the rivalry in the last World Cup and Olympics betwen the US and Brazil. Can't wait till next weekend when they start playing.

7. Rellogg

Rellogg New Member

Dec 31, 2008
    Club:
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    Brazil
    Yeah that does sound cool. Now I wish I would of made the time to go.