Oooh! Petro Dollars Buys EPL, UEFA & FIFA.. But Can't Buy Youuu! Hey Jude! Bellingham Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--

Deep Pal, Digital, J-Mezzy and 1 other person repped this.
  2. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
  3. INST

INST Member

Real Madrid
    Aug 15, 2023
    I love his work ethic. Couple of times yesterday where he was very important tracking back and winning the ball, stopping Bayern from creating something.

Now let him fully rest and hope he turns up in the final.

Ssr9, Deep Pal and Saeta Rubia repped this.
  4. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006

Interview with UEFA.

5. Excape Goat

Excape Goat Member+

Mar 18, 1999
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    No one really mentioned that Bellingham will be playing against his former team.

Deep Pal, Digital and Anon. repped this.
  6. Galatico

Galatico Member+

Real Madrid
    United States
    Aug 15, 2019
  7. Lyra

Lyra Member+

Apr 29, 2013
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And BvB will receive Money if we win (as a part of contract) as opposed to them winning it all!

Deep Pal and Excape Goat repped this.
  8. laundromat

laundromat Member

Jul 20, 2014
    I don’t mind when Bellingham gets in a tiff when teammates aren’t giving him a final ball. Reminds me of Cristiano.

Guy wants it all

Anon. and Galatico repped this.
  9. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    On the contrary it's a terrible look that he needs to change

Saeta Rubia and Raul-7 repped this.
  10. Akramzizou

Akramzizou Member+

Feb 13, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He's one goal away from winning the pichichi, I would do even more if I were him.

Anon., J-Mezzy and Galatico repped this.
  11. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This isn't something that has only happened this last game. It's been happening all season let's be honest. An ugly trait in his game

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  12. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/29Af_qTCQP0

IIRC, Dortmund players were happy to see him leave. I thought that trait would leave his game since he's playing at RM with higher quality players. But I was wrong.

And don't say it's a winners mentality. You can be a winner without the whining.

Nathanial Essex repped this.
  13. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Real Madrid
    Colombia
    Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Idk if he wants to score out of selfishness but some of those were poor decisions from his teammates. Some forced bad shots when he was in better position

Ssr9 and Anon. repped this.
  14. INST

INST Member

Real Madrid
    Aug 15, 2023
    Yeah I don’t like the tantrums, reminds me of Ronaldo and not in a good way. Needs to get that out of his game, hope Carlo manages to do that.

Nathanial Essex and Raul-7 repped this.
  15. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That's is correct. But one has to remember that he is a midifelder and not an attacker. If Rodrygo wants to take extra shots in a 5-0 win then so be it. The one who should be angry is Vini but he's opposite to that, in fact he is trying to set this player up despite having the option of going for more in order to be in the mix for Pichichi.

I get Bellingham is thinking that he is so so close to a pichichi in his first season but man be a team player. You see a player is struggling, try to be a good sport ans help him out. Long term the team will benefit from that.

16. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Real Madrid
    Colombia
    Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    I don’t like it

just think the Cristiano comparisons are harsh. Cristiano would be mad even when his teammates scored. I see a guy frustrated with poor decisions from his teammates.

Needs to work on it for sure as it gets old, but it’s not the same level of pettiness

Anon. and Deep Pal repped this.
  17. INST

INST Member

Real Madrid
    Aug 15, 2023
    Not saying it’s 1:1, Ronaldo was a mfer in that regard and throwing petty tantrums like when his bicycle kick was saved, Bale scored and he was visibly annoyed :laugh:

But it does remind me of Ronaldo a bit when he doesn’t get the ball and starts his tantrums. It’s annoying to see and just not something you want in this team. And seeing as a lot of us notice it, means it isn’t like the normal thing that all players do to some extent.

J-Mezzy repped this.
  18. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Is it all really poor decision making? Arda trying his luck from close range doesn't warrant a strop. Neither does a Vini pass to Rodrygo in the 6 yard box that is well saved. You know an attacker to an attacker.

I can accept him throwing his hands in the air when Vini does one of his ridiculous time wasting dribbles and losing the ball when Bellingham is free to pass to. I've seen Modric and Kroos throw their arms up in the air multiple times for that.

I agree that it is not in the stratosphere of Ronaldo's whinging because he was really insufferable but it's heading that way if he doesn't reign it in

J-Mezzy repped this.
  19. Ahmadi8

Ahmadi8 Member+

Apr 14, 2005
    Bahrain
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahrain
    I'm sure it's in his head, he won't come close to another Pichichi after this season.

That being said, it was a bit much from him.

20. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Meh. None story. He’s a winner, hes close to Pichichi, he wants it.

We’ve had superstars in the past do this (Cristiano) and I am sure Vini or anyone else so close to sealing it would be the same.

Some players have personal goals, they are not robots.

Galatico, Anon. and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  21. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I doubt Vini would do that. Benz didn't do it either, in fact he wanted to give away penalties to others.

I think it's probably taken to be much more than it is for us fans whereas the players probably hardly notice it. It's not like when Ronaldo was doing it and everyone got scared and passed the ball to him for the remainder of games.

Bellingham is hardly going to change anything no matter how much he moans. Sort of like Vini with the referees.

I don't mind a player for example Valverde complaining after having run the length of the pitch and the other player still shoots from an impossible angle. Because that player (Valverde for ex) will have to bust his ass to get back into position and that could be really annoying i imagine

22. Anon.

Anon. Member+

Sep 4, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I saw Benz on numerous occasions get frustrated with other players when he's been in a better shooting position.

And Jude does his fair share of running and tracking back, to justify being frustrated if he's run into a good attacking position.

I'm not completely justifying Jude highlighting his frustrations on the pitch, but let's not make him out to be some unique, petulant player.

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    People overthinking this way too much.

S1na, Shay Z, Glide84 and 4 others repped this.
  24. AppleBob86

AppleBob86 Member+

Real Madrid
    Jan 11, 2018
    Benzema told the team not to pass to Vini at one point. Of course he would.

Anon., Galatico and dooda repped this.
  25. .halamadrid2.

.halamadrid2. Member+

Nov 5, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    That was the meme version of Vini and it wasn't the team it was one player, his friend. Bellingham does it to anyone who dares not pass to him. What Benz did was low, backstabbing but that incident made their bond stronger.