Oohh! Eduardoooh! Eduardoooh! Florentino Gazes As Emir's Cries Go Unrequited - Bienvenu Camavinga!

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by YOUNGSTARS87, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006

2. RMadrid2222

RMadrid2222 Member

Real Madrid
    Mexico
    Feb 1, 2023
    If he was allowed back in the pitch to berate him he should be ok.horrible tackle... i think hell be ok.

3. Raul_Madrid

Raul_Madrid Member+

Feb 16, 2010
    Vancouver
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain

4. Beowulf112

Beowulf112 Member

Real Madrid
    Croatia
    Jun 3, 2018
    Cama is okay.Dont worry guys

Deep Pal and Lyra repped this.
  5. Nir_O

Nir_O Member+

Real Madrid
    Brazil
    Mar 16, 2019
    MiamiNative0722 and Pundorikakho repped this.
  6. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    Remarkable player and young man. Carlo needs to get the rocks out of his head and play him in midfield.

7. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    He did

Zidane05 repped this.
  8. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Camavinga played LB out of necessity. The only people that need to get their heads out their asses are the ones that push any other narrative without giving any other alternatives as to who should have played there in a critical stretch of the season.

9. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    Right. When Alaba was still fit he continued to play there

Ahmadi8 repped this.
  10. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    When was Alaba fit? He was back for a short period and was out again. Not to mention, Camavinga was far better on the left than anything we've seen from Alaba on the left. Let's be serious, we are at the coach's head for results, but when he puts the team results ahead of individual needs, we bitch and complain.

Digital repped this.
  11. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Carlo played Nacho vs Salah which it worked great though. In second leg, Fede was unavilable so Carlo played Cama, Kroos, Modric midfield and Nacho at LB. Camavinga at LB allowed Kroos, Modric, Fede midfield for Carlo in subsequent games. When Kroos was out with flu at Anfield, Camavinga played in midfield.

12. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    Ahmadi8 repped this.
  13. temesgen

temesgen Member+

Jun 27, 2004
    Alaba was out a ridiculous amount this season, I have real questions about him. Can he stay healthy? How many of the errors were due to fitness?

14. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    Digital repped this.
  15. Seoul Villan

Seoul Villan Member+

Feb 16, 2011
    WTF do you have? At least I showed numbers, all you have is “stop complaining”.

Camavinga should tell Carlo to F off next time he says play LB. He’s arguably our best option in MF right now.

16. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    What do you mean what I have? He played there out of necessity. If you’re going to bitch, at least say something more intelligent than showing the number of games he played there cause we all watched them.

17. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    Nacho should have played left back more with Camavinga taking the spot of Kroos in midfield.

End of.

arcane, Seoul Villan and Ahmadi8 repped this.
  18. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I mentioned earlier that I wouldn’t have minded if we tried to sell Alaba and went after Gvardiol. Looks like he is set for City now though, but I’m worried we’ll be saddled with an aging Alaba who doesn’t play that much. How many years left on his contract?

temesgen and Raul-7 repped this.
  19. Nathanial Essex

Nathanial Essex Member+

Real Madrid
    England
    Mar 19, 2017
    2026, which is quite a long time. I thought he was amazing in his first season but not so much his second. Hopefully he can recover his form.

20. Raul-7

Raul-7 Member+

Real Madrid
    Spain
    Aug 17, 2006
    I agree; I know we like our midfielders and forwards, however, our defense could use an upgrade.

Other problem is any name you mention including Gvardiol will be called too expensive or overrated. :D

21. Saeta Rubia

Saeta Rubia Member+

May 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    We got Rudiger and Militao as well. Nacho is staying. Gvardiol for 100 ME was never a possibility.

Anon. and Digital repped this.
  22. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Luckily Camma seems to be smarter than that nonsense and seems to understand “team”

23. Digital

Digital Member+

Dec 10, 2012
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    So some people decided Camma was the best LB on the team, and lauded his performances there, everyone hates Ferland and complains because he doesn’t rampage down the left wing and “help” Vin, but they still would have preferred another defensive LB over the supposed best LB at the club?……

24. arcane

arcane Member+

Aug 18, 2005
    Philippines
    Well Mendy doesn't even play solid defence anymore so one should understand why people want Mendy gone.

25. J-Mezzy

J-Mezzy Member+

Real Madrid
    Colombia
    Oct 14, 2013
    Orlando
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Colombia
    Mendy is not a Madrid quality

plain and simple