Onion Bag's US Nat Jersey offer

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by TWR, Mar 22, 2006.

1. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    UPS says my jersey is currently out for delivery, so with a little bit of luck I should be getting it this morning.

The Magpie

2. texas arsenal

texas arsenal New Member

Aug 7, 2003
    Frisco Tx
    I got mine yesterday as well. Nice jersey, they do run a little small. Im glad I ordered the XL. My Adidas FC Dallas jersey is a large and it fits about the same as the Nike XL.

3. CobrasCiudadJuarez

Jul 16, 2003
    El Paso
    When did y'all order your jerseys?

4. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    <ducking for cover></ducking for cover>

About a week ago.

Just arrived about an hour ago.

The Magpie

5. IowaBoy

IowaBoy Member

Jul 23, 2003
    Des Moines
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [readying rotten tomatoes]Grrr...still on Billing info received...[/readying rotten tomatoes]

Who'd you get?

6. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Ha ha, yeah I think my order is a bit complicated by grouping the MLS customized jersey with the national team one.

7. Calexico77

Calexico77 Member

Sep 19, 2003
    Mid-City LA
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Exactly. I'm sticking with my 2005 US Jersey, but I ordered a 2006 Rep of Ireland jersey AND a Galaxy jersey.

I ordered it on March 16th. I'm still waiting. . .

8. The Magpie

The Magpie Member

Nov 19, 1998
    Cambridge, MA
    Decided to go for Cherundolo: good guy, workmanlike, consistent, but low-key.

Ordered a Gooch jersey through the Bigsoccer store, but apparently they have no record of my order... which is odd, because I have an order number and other confirmations. Not too happy with them...

Might be getting a Lewis jersey as well, but we'll see.

The Magpie

9. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I ordered Gooch because:
    a) He's the man
    b) I thought no one else would!

Evidently I was wrong on B.

I think I may order a Mastroeni home jersey once we know what number he'll be in the WC.

10. jammybastard

jammybastard Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Flyoverland
    I ordered mine in Feb when they had a pre-sale deal going.
    That's why I'm pissed it's not here yet.

11. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    As did everyone else. You're not the only one who pre-ordered in February. They are doing them in the order they got them. Patience is a virtue.

12. Ultra Peanut

Ultra Peanut New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    Achewood
    Club:
    New England Revolution
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Obviously not, if Magpie got his after ordering it last week, when I'm still getting "billing info waiting to be stuck to a box" for an order placed 3/10. Did they learn order fullfillment from the USSF?

13. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I don't know. I ordered mine Feb 18 and haven't gotten mine. Magpie's might have just been a mistake. Then again, they probably are doing this on purpose just to piss everyone off. :rolleyes:

14. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have an order with MLSnet for an RBNY T-shirt, so now it's a race for whose delivery sucks the least. :)

15. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Onion Bag has got MLS Store beat easily. Should have saved the 20 beans though and waited for the adidas stuff to come out.

16. NordicStriker19

Apr 21, 2005
    Essex Junction, VT
    I ordered mine on April 1st, and as of 7:51, UPS has upgraded my shipment to "In Transit"

17. Ismitje

Ismitje Super Moderator

Dec 30, 2000
    The Palouse
    Club:
    Real Salt Lake
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Still waiting here - and, more troubling, am visiting NYC and emailed said soccer shop. Their internal mail system lets you identify the nature of your inquiry, and to mark high, medium, and low priority. I marked question about order, and high priority. I told them I am here and offered to catch a cab and visit the store to pick up the jersey if it will be done this week. Figured it would be good to make a pilgrimage, you know? That was three days ago. I'd just call but don't want to pay Marriott's connection fee, and don't have a cell.

When there have been no problems with my orders, this has been a great group to go through. But for on-line customer service, BS has been worlds better over the past few years for me (my birthday present through OB had a UPS number for a month and never shipped - they didn't actually have the shirt nor would they be getting one).

Rant over!

18. scudly

scudly New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Floriduh
    No, I think even the USSF does a better job.

I placed my order in Feb 22nd, I believe about a week after they announced the deal, and still haven't gotten mine. Nor do I have a 2nd tracking number like some people have. I just have a number that is for some package they shipped out Feb 10th to Clearwater FL, which isn't where I live at all.

I've tried emailing, and today calling, to find out just what the hell is going on with my order. Haven't heard diddly and it's getting mighty annoying.

19. jefbal99

jefbal99 New Member

Mar 9, 2006
    Lansing, MI
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Damn, i really wish I had saw this offer a while back

20. rickinva

rickinva Member

Feb 8, 2002
    Fairfax, VA
    Just to add on to this, my order for 3 shirts was placed on 2/15, ups tracking info sent to me 2/16, and I'll also still get "billing information received" when I track the package. I know most of the fault lies with the suppliers (I am going through supplier problems myself on the brucesliga t), but communications from OB to the buyers hasn't been stellar.

Rick

21. NordicStriker19

Apr 21, 2005
    Essex Junction, VT
    Recieved my jersey today, it's absolutely gorgeous

22. doliveti

doliveti New Member

Jul 20, 2000
    Denver, CO
    same here

23. jammybastard

jammybastard Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Flyoverland
    grrrr...I'm still waiting for my NAT shirt as well as a few other items...and no answer to my email or phone call.

I did order a kids shirt from Eurosport for my girl though!

24. CobrasCiudadJuarez

Jul 16, 2003
    El Paso
    Did any of y'all get XXL jerseys?

25. Brook

Brook BigSoccer Supporter

Sep 13, 2001
    Cleveland
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I think I ordered XXL and I'm still waiting.