Onion Bag's US Nat Jersey offer

Discussion in 'USA Men: Fans & Travel' started by TWR, Mar 22, 2006.

1. superlimey

superlimey Member

Jun 7, 1999
    Boulder, CO
    Hopefully someone can help me out and I can help them out:

OK, so I screwed up my order and got Medium instead of Large. Of course I got "GOOCH", #22 on a blue away jersey so **************** won't exchange it(too customized), I don't blame them.

Bottom line though, I've reordered and need to offload my Medium. I've put it on ebay for $60 buy it now, or $49 starting bid, if anyone is interested. It is unworn, perfect condition, as received in the box with all labels, etc.
    Cheers.

Btw, **************** has medium as size 36/38" shirt size which looks about right looking at the jersey.

GO GOOCH!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8807938348

2. T Nitty

T Nitty New Member

Jun 3, 2004
    MD
    I was probably one of the last orders for this offer, and I haven't received anything yet. I've been patient, but I decided to finally call today. The guy I talked to seem to think it had been shipped. Hopefully, that is true, and it just hasn't updated on UPS. I'm leaving for Germany on the 7th. I'd hate to only have "old" DMB and Boca jerseys. C'mon OB! I need my McHead and Dolo kits!

3. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah still nothin for me. No response either from my email that said I had a deadline for receiving mail here.

4. USAin2006

USAin2006 Member

Sep 7, 2004
    NYC
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    take heart, they didn't respond to my email or phone call, but my away convey jersey arrived today! on another note, palermo10, it looks like you're sitting a few rows away from my and my friends in k-town -- see you there!

5. IowaBoy

IowaBoy Member

Jul 23, 2003
    Des Moines
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mine is now "In Transit" (que Handel's Hallelujah Chorus) and supposed to be here Thursday.

6. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hell yeah, you bring the beer (soda) ill bring the chips? :D

7. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    People's patience is appreciated. The guys have had a HUGE response to this pre-order. WAAAAAY more than they expected. If they didn't get back to you, it's not because they want to be rude or ignore you but because they are overwhelmed with the response for USA (and Mexico) pre-orders.

8. Henry Porter

Henry Porter Member

Dec 9, 2005
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's a bunch of B.S. There is always time to respond to customers, no matter how many there are, especially in the day of firing off an e-mail in 15 secs.

9. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    15 second emails X 800 people pre-ordering (rough estimate) then jerseys would take longer and people would have to wait longer and complain more. They got burned by Nike and are working as fast and hard as they can.

I don't work there though, just giving a heads up. They aren't some big corporation. It's a store with about 3 employees doing jersey's.

10. dkrboys

dkrboys New Member

Feb 16, 2006
    Simi Valley, CA
    When did you order yours? I ordered an away Convey & still haven't gotten it!

11. CobrasCiudadJuarez

Jul 16, 2003
    El Paso
    I think the day I no longer see Billing Information Received, is the day I am going to burst out in tears....

12. Torps

Torps New Member

Mar 31, 2005
    NY
    Question on the sizing... can anyone with a medium or small jersey measure across the chest from armpit to armpit? Don't wanna mess up the size on a custom jersey.:)

13. Henry Porter

Henry Porter Member

Dec 9, 2005
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Really? That's only 3.333 hrs of correspondence. I would think that a company would have an extra 4 hours that they could keep in contact with their customers.

14. IowaBoy

IowaBoy Member

Jul 23, 2003
    Des Moines
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey, I FINALLY got out of that purgatory yesterday...there's hope for you!

15. IowaBoy

IowaBoy Member

Jul 23, 2003
    Des Moines
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Got my jersey today! It's awesome!

I'm about 5'11", 175, and the large fits me perfectly (operative word being "fits"...it's definitely not baggy, and if I suddenly gained 20 lbs, it'd be snug). "Athletic fit" is the best description.

16. Publius

Publius Member+

May 22, 2001
    Alexandria, VA
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got mine from BS today.

I ordered an XL and I'm very pleased with the fit; however, as some have pointed out before, the new shirts do run small. I've got the '00 model and the one-off blue sash jersey worn against NZ in a friendly a few years ago in size L and the new shirt appears to be shorter in the sleeves, tighter in the neck and just about as long in the tail as those size L shirts.

17. CobrasCiudadJuarez

Jul 16, 2003
    El Paso
    Did any of your status change? Mine is still on Billing Information Received, and I was told we would all get them by tomorrow....

18. IowaBoy

IowaBoy Member

Jul 23, 2003
    Des Moines
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Mine changed on Monday I believe.

Sorry man, hopefully they're just late on updating the tracker...

At least the jersey was worth the wait, considering the price compared to other places.

Hope yours comes soon!

19. seanT

seanT Member

Feb 15, 2000
    Washington, DC
    They called to say mine would be here today. Hope that is true.

My problem is the lack of communication, I repeatedly got different answers to how much longer and why the delay.

20. Palermo10

Palermo10 Member

Apr 7, 2005
    San Diego
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At least you got answers!

21. CobrasCiudadJuarez

Jul 16, 2003
    El Paso

So much for that......

22. Eddie26

Eddie26 Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 23, 2004
    Pittsadelphia
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    I don't work there remember and am only reporting what is on their messageboard. Iain did reply to someone and said those that have "Billing Info yada" should see that change around Monday.

Don't flame me, go to their board and flame them. I would post the link but it's censored. Go to their site and at the bottom you'll see links for their messageboard. Once there, it's in the top, uppermost forum.

23. CobrasCiudadJuarez

Jul 16, 2003
    El Paso

I am not flaming you....I saw the same thing posted on their board.......A month ago it was sometime later this month....Sometime later that month became maybe next week.... Maybe next week turned into NEXT FRIDAY FACT! and now NEXT FRIDAY FACT. is becoming, check back on Monday....first and last time I order from these people....They don't give straight answers and lie to people...I guess they don't really mean it when they say FACT. FACT.

24. Bill Schmidt

Bill Schmidt BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 3, 2003
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got my away Onyewu large on Wednesday. Still waiting on the Galaxy home, but that's an adidas problem.

25. thurd

thurd New Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Melrose, MA
    Just got shoulder surgery today, and dont have the desire to go through the entire thread, but could someone who knows tell me who has the highest quality jerseys, and maybe the prices(authentic, with a players name and number). Any recomendation? Thanks.