onadi lowe info

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by rudeboy, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Unorthodox Yank

Feb 27, 2001
    Constant Flux
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    cool. andy burgess scored.

Im my Champman game he is, as spoon would say, "money".

2. Lucid

Lucid Member

May 17, 1999
    San Francisco, CA
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Fvck Lowe.

3. McGinty

McGinty Member

SKC/STL
    Aug 29, 2001
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Luck Fowe

4. Wizardscharter

Wizardscharter New Member

Jul 25, 2001
    Blue Springs, MO
    I started supporting R & D the second he went there. Top of the D3 table right now. Better work rate than Fabbro, he's still the only Wizard to be able to hit a free consistently since...since...since, well pretty much anyone, and a big physical presence like Molnar. No way anyone can say Lowe wouldn't make this team better instantly.

5. ojsgillt

ojsgillt Member

Feb 27, 2001
    Lee's Summit MO
    In my opinion I think that Fabbro's work rate far out classes Lowe.

6. McGinty

McGinty Member

SKC/STL
    Aug 29, 2001
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Yes. Lowe moves around about as much as Fabbro does. Because we know that Fabbro isn't fast, that's an indication that Lowe wasn't exactly giving his all for the club. I would love a motivated Lowe right now, but, that rarely existed here.

I love how Ian Bishop uses Lowe to bash MLS now. Bishop claims Lowe scored a load of goals in MLS, and now is in D3. I didn't know 4 goals made you a prolific scorer.

7. KCFutbol

KCFutbol Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 14, 2001
    Overland Park, KS
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I have a real problem with players, in any sport, who have tremendous physical skills but don't have the intestinal fortitude to utilize them.

In baseball Darryl Strawberry had the tools to become one of the great baseball players but chose to waste that talent by ingesting massive amounts of nose candy. What a waste. Even though he was a Met.

Onandi has the physical skills to take over a game. But he only displays those skills when the mood suits him. This is why I quickly grew tired of Mr. Lowe.

When I played sports I was never the most skilled player but there was no one who would hustle more. I made the most of my abilities, unlike Onandi. That's why I can't support him.

8. mschofield

mschofield Member+

May 16, 2000
    Berlin
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Uh, I'll take the talent. I think we just saw against Morelia what lack of it means.
    Can't argue that Lowe should work harder, but at least he had the potential to do wonderful things.