[Olympic NT Friendly] Korea vs Sweden 2016/07/29 [R]

Discussion in 'Korea' started by Jitevra, Jul 28, 2016.

1. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
  2. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    They forgot to bring their blue socks again. such a pet peeve.

[​IMG]

Seol Korea and aeh1991 repped this.
  3. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    If Hwang Hee-Chan can get more accurate and Suk Hyun Jun regain his form, we won't have to worry about our striker spot after so many years

seolseol repped this.
  4. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    It's disturbing how a 20 y/o HHC has more muscle mass and athletic ability than any regular in the NT. JDW would've fallen on his ass so fast if he tried pulling off an assist like that.

Sons of Thunder and wetcrispy repped this.
  5. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Speaking about muscle mass, SSM has some great physicals, too. But in everything else he's lacking...

6. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    Never really noticed. Maybe it's because he got his manhood taken away after getting bitch slapped thrice.
    [​IMG]

wetcrispy repped this.
  7. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg

At least I rate his mentality. It wasn't pussy from him to not getting an outrage after this incident. It was an act of class IMO.

8. Chingoo

Chingoo Member+

Feb 10, 2010
    I have a feeling RSW will be called up before them. His European career has ended while the others are just getting started.

9. aeh1991

aeh1991 Member+

Dec 16, 2015
    Club:
    FC Augsburg
    Not so sure about that. I bet some Buli2 teams still have him on their list.

10. edlee1992

edlee1992 Member+

Apr 3, 2012
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Gwangju FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    why are we still wearing all red. I swear we only wear blue socks in photo shoots

11. Marco91

Marco91 Member+

Mar 12, 2016
    At home
    Club:
    Dijon FCO
    Not only is weak, but also limited. He needs to be an all around midfielder, not just playing in the DM's position.

12. seolseol

seolseol Member+

Apr 26, 2003
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    If that happend to my teammate I would have kicked his fkcing ass and gladly taken that 1 year ban. Fkcing fool

13. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    Really? Because there's a time and a place for everything. You can't always combat crazy with crazy...

14. wetcrispy

wetcrispy Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 5, 2007
    hollywoo
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    HHC advised him to turn the other cheek. WWHHCD

15. jinseokyang

jinseokyang Member+

Feb 28, 2011
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    1. HHC is a fcking monster ... I agree it's important that he needs to show his talent against real opponents before he can be a KNT regular but I also don't see any harm in giving him minutes against Asian minnows. That being said giving him time to focus on his club career might be better than calling him up for meaningless friendlies durign the season

2. The best part about reading through all 11 pages thus far has been Amoeba's new avatar

16. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    Class-act, not foolish at all.

17. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    One for all, and all for one. That's why our current NT, regardless of age level are full of pu$$ies. There ain't no class or honor in being a sandbag and watching your teammate take a hit. Could've at least tried to break it up and hold the offender down, let alone strike back. There is honor in standing up for yourself and facing the consequences rather than backing away in fear.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Seol Korea and batumchange2 repped this.
  18. ConcernedK

ConcernedK Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Club:
    Busan I Park
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    lol china

You would risk a one-year ban over a fistfight? This isn't the hood.

cappuccino_kid and TaegukRedDevil repped this.
  19. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    never been in the situation before but i have a hard time believing id just stand and watch a friend/teammate get punched in the face repeatedly. its in the past and they avoided repurcussions by not reacting so its all good but im not sure if there was anything there to applaud for

20. Hodori

Hodori Member+

Aug 12, 2010
    I guess that's the thing. When that happened, his friends should have all swarmed around the Uzbeki kid and started shoving and crowding him. Throwing punches back would have been extremely foolish. But that's what the older generation players would have done. Their complete non-reaction was frustrating and disappointing. At the same time, if they had overreacted and stooped to that level by throwing punches back, it would have been equally (if not more) disappointing.

jinseokyang repped this.
  21. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    poorly aimed flying kick is the typical korean reaction to a high alert situation

skimmilk, HojuSaram and Hodori repped this.
  22. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    camerawork this clip makes me want to vomit

23. batumchange2

batumchange2 Member+

South Korea
    May 6, 2015
    you cheat, you were a nonbeliever then. you are like those apostles who made up stories about jesus during the moments of his life when they werent a believer

jinseokyang repped this.
  24. Ice cube

Ice cube Member+

Seoul Utd
    May 4, 2014
    Club:
    Incheon United
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    If Hwang Heechan keeps performing while wearing the NT shirt he should definitely be called up, regardless of how his club form is. The best club players aren't always the best NT players, and WCQ is the perfect time to find out whether that's the case with Hwang (competitive environment but not terribly difficult opponents)

Seol Korea repped this.
  25. Seol Korea

Seol Korea Member+

Jun 24, 2006
    Nat'l Team:
    Korea Republic
    The great 을용타 man do I miss this guy, especially Yoo Sang-chul and Kim Nam-il , in fact I miss the strong mentality that our past KNT had.

Deleted Users and seolseol repped this.