Old Adobe Pagemaker Product Key?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Jacen McCullough, May 16, 2006.

1. Jacen McCullough

Nov 23, 1998
    Maryland
    Hey folks. I recently bought a new desktop and when I was installing my old software, I discovered my old copy of Adobe Pagemaker 6.0. I was thrilled to find it, as it's a really useful program for making classroom handouts and what not, but I realized that I no longer have my Product Key. Does anyone know how I would go about finding that info since I no longer have the packaging or the case? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Check the last computer you were running it on; the Product Key displays on Startup Screen and the Get Info screen. Failing that, Adobe still offers tech support for Pagemaker (new upgrade software is called InDesign).
    Adobe PageMaker Support Programs
    Call Adobe Tech Support with any info you may have on software (even your serial # or school info who may have originally purchased software) and they may be able to give you your key code... A back end solution may be to download a Trial Version of Adobe's latest page layout software (InDesign) and access old Pagemaker file and hope opening window Startup Screen menu is displayed... good luck....