Okay, what is your prediction for Tuesday?

Discussion in 'Elections' started by MtMike, Oct 31, 2004.

1. MtMike

MtMike Member+

Nov 18, 1999
    the 417
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okay here is my official prediction:

These States go for Bush: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Minnesota (?), Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin (?), Wyoming.

Bush with 306 Electoral Votes (possibly 296, as I'm not sure of Wisconsin or Minnesota, but feel he will win at least one of the two).

GOP picks up 4 Senate seats, and makes it 55-44-1

House? who knows, but most people think it won't change hands.

2. -cman-

-cman- New Member

Apr 2, 2001
    Clinton, Iowa
    Last call for patriots.

To all you armchair pundits and whiners...

time to put your money where your mouth is. Tomorrow is the day. Are you going to be a man or a mouse?

Dems: This election is in the bag for us. But only IF we turn out all of our people. We will win or loose this election based on turnout. That means a full court press to drag every last person registered to vote to the polls on election day.

Reps: Time to man the barricades. If you want to win you'd better get busy or you will be overwhelmed by the Human Wave attacks of the Democrats GOTV ops.

In either case, do your patriotic duty before or after work. Take the day off if you have time coming.

Bottom line: Most of us agree with the proposition that this is one of the most critical elections in our lifetimes. So ask yourself, "What am I doing tomorrow that's more important than the future of my country and the world?"

Pax Vobiscum

3. ThreeApples

ThreeApples Member+

Jul 28, 1999
    Smurf Village
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Bush is doing better in the solidly blue states, at least in California and New York, than he did in 2000. Not enough for him to come close to winning those states, but perhaps enough to make up the 500,000 vote popular vote margin of 2000. If the popular winner and electoral winner do not match, it's much more likely to be Kerry winning the vote that counts.

4. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    Can we please stop talking like this?

The people are not stupid and Bush isn't a liar. You simply disagree with the president and if he wins it means roughly half the country thinks, to varying degrees, differently than you do. That's all.

And for those still under the impression the guy's illegitimate, his election was ratified by the 2002 mid-terms. If the people felt he "stole" the election, they would have taken out their wrath at that time on his party.

Grow up.

5. obie

obie New Member

Nov 18, 1998
    NY, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fox has K/E up five today in FL among LVs.
    Kerry up anywhere from 1 to 7 there, depending on the pollster. For others, Bush has had a very hard time cracking 50% and staying there in AR, CO, FL, MO, NV, OH, VA, and WV. (Source here.) That's a very very bad place for an incumbent to be the day before the election.
    None of which matter if Kerry takes FLOHPA.
    See above. Or better yet, see here and here.

30% of the country has already voted -- unprecedented #s there. When you consider that both sides are saying that GOTV is the key, a 15% lead before Election Day is huge.
    You are vastly underestimating the extent to which Bush has polarized the country.

6. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    If you promise to stop this talk, we may have a deal.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=3496565&postcount=84

Where do you get off?

7. USAsoccer

USAsoccer Member

Jul 15, 1999
    Tampa, Florida
    :rolleyes:

8. Mel Brennan

Mel Brennan PLANITARCHIS' BANE

Paris Saint Germain
    United States
    Apr 8, 2002
    Baltimore
    Club:
    Paris Saint Germain FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    :rolleyes:

BushCorp. are, in fact, liars. They have, IN FACT, stated things that it is unreasonable to submit they failed to know were not true.

Period.

You grow up. Your Bush fanaticism is infantile; tell us more about the Montreal Olympics, whydontcha; you were more accurate THERE than you are in support of these murderous, military-avoiding, radical LYING statists.

9. miarox

miarox New Member

Sep 15, 2004
    bush is gonna win. bush is gonna win. bush is gonna win. bush is gonna win. bush is gonna win. bush is gonna win. bush is gonna win. bush is gonna win. bush is gonna win. bush is gonna win. bush is gonna win. bush is gonna win.

10. Garcia

Garcia Member

Dec 14, 1999
    Castro Castro
    With this post and your 'Kerry is a baby killer' it is pretty obvious that you are just trolling the forum. Not a good idea.

11. Matt in the Hat

Matt in the Hat Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    This guy must be the second coming of Mozilla. Okay genius, give us details.

12. IntheNet

IntheNet New Member

Nov 5, 2002
    Northern Virginia
    Club:
    Blackburn Rovers FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I like this post! It skips the normal liberal propaganda and just states the facts! Good job miarox!

13. Matt in the Hat

Matt in the Hat Moderator
    Staff Member

Sep 21, 2002
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ITN's endorsement of Miarox is almost as funny as Iran's endorsement of GWB.

14. riverplate

riverplate Member+

Jan 1, 2003
    Corona, Queens
    Club:
    CA River Plate
    With all due respect, the post you are quoting...

...doesn't call Kerry a liar or anybody stupid. It was a response to clearly excessive pre-election celebrating. Probably some kind of pep rally you've all decided to throw to pump yourselves up. Fine.

But don't pop the champagne corks yet. Leave it on ice right now.

:)

15. Dan Loney

Dan Loney BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    ********ing Diebold! This is a Kerry ass-kicking if it weren't for their damn GWB Xerox machines.

Anyway. Kerry GEERANNTEEED: ME, NH, VT, CT, RI, MA, NY, NJ, DE, PA, MD, MI, WI, MN, IA, IL, CA, WA, OR, HI (ain't no Bush gonna win no Hawaii), DC United - 259.

Bush GERRONNNTID: AK, ID, UT, AZ, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, LA, AR, MS, AL, GA, NC, SC, KY, TN, IN. Ben Reilly gets to gloat about how much more helpful Gephardt would have been. 184.

SWINGERS: OH, FL, WV, VA, CO, NV, NM, MO. In other words, I'm giving slim Kerry leads as Kerry guarantees, and slim Bush leads as tossups. Okay, so Colorado, the Virginias and Missouri are wishful thinking on my part. Nevada and New Mexico I have no idea. And Ohio and Florida - ********ing Diebold, man, ********ing Diebold. And either one of them balances out the rest, so who cares who wins the others.

Bush cheats enough in Florida to win, but not enough in Ohio. Kerry, 279-259.

16. miarox

miarox New Member

Sep 15, 2004
    John Kerry claims to believe that life begins at conception. Yet, he voted against bills that would have banned partial birth abortion 6 times and he "also voted three times against bills requiring parental consent or notification for a minor to get an abortion. He also opposed making it a federal crime for anyone other than a parent to transport a minor across state lines to obtain an abortion." Kerry also usually receives a 100-percent rating from pro-abortion groups like NARAL and Planned Parenthood while the National Right to Life Committee regularly scores him at 0-percent. So, he thinks stem cells are live humans...Yet, he wants to create and kill stem cells for research

John Kerry publicly supported a 50 cent tax increase on gasoline.

Almost a year after we invaded Iraq, in an interview with Time, John Kerry still was not able to explain whether he was for the war in Iraq. Can we trust anyone that indecisive to be President?

Kerry has voted at least 98 times in the Senate to raise taxes

His is untrustworthy: Kerry spoke often about being in Cambodia on Christmas 1968 when Nixon was President. Nixon wasn’t President until January 1969. Kerry said the memory of being in Cambodia on Christmas was “seared, seared, in memory”. Now, the same people who lied for President Clinton about Monica are out shouting in public for Kerry.

As the greates pitcher alive once said, "And make sure you tell everybody to vote, and vote Bush next week!" haha, kerry, your favorite team doesn't even like you!

bush is gonna win. bush is gonna win. bush is gonna win...
    ANYTHING ELSE YOU wANT ME TO SAY ABOUT THE WONDERFUL BUSH?? that's what i though

17. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Well, I would be surprised if that statuette on my desk turned into a snake, yes. But again, I'm not dropping LSD, so that's not likely.

18. Dan Loney

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    Fixed.

19. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Neither Roger Clemens nor Gred Maddux have said anything of the sort.

20. TheWakeUpBomb

TheWakeUpBomb Member

Mar 2, 2000
    New York, NY
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    I completely agree with this. Which is probably the first time it's happened.

21. miarox

miarox New Member

Sep 15, 2004
    just because mia is my fav player doesnt mean i have to agree with what she does or who she supports. loser

and you think la galaxy is gonna win the mls cup? yea right...DCU is

22. miarox

miarox New Member

Sep 15, 2004
    roger clemens? maddux? please. they didnt even make it to the world series

vote Bush tomorrow

23. Dan Loney

Mar 10, 2000
    Cincilluminati
    Club:
    Los Angeles Sol
    Nat'l Team:
    Philippines
    So, have you taken Bill Maher's advice, and offered to carry to term any of the stem cells that are being stored?

24. tog

tog Member

Oct 25, 2000
    Seattle
    I'm not gonna bother with this point, because you seem irrational about it.

Gas taxes are the perfect user tax. The more you use the roads, pollute, etc., the more you pay to fix the roads, clean up pollution, etc. I live in the highest-gas-taxed state in the country, and I don't mind one bit. If I wanna pay less, I'll drive less.

He voted to give the authority to go to war as a measure to help push the UN into action. Bush never gave the UN that chance. In his speech on the floor of the Senate when the bill was up for vote, he said exactly what he says now: we need to have a plan for after the invasion, and we need to exhaust all diplomacy before we invade.

When Bush and his campaign roll out this number, it includes several votes on slight variations of the same tax bills as multiple votes.

The number of tax increases he voted for is much smaller than the number of times he voted on them.

Nixon was president-elect, and one month from inauguration. This is not Kerry lying, it a small matter of semantics.

Schilling, while great, isn't even in the top five.

Why did I just waste my time...?

25. miarox

miarox New Member

Sep 15, 2004
    kerry has all of these celebs on his side...and if he doesnt win tomorrow, how sad. Christians dont vote pro-abortion

vote BUSH tomorrow

thanks, Inthenet....just telling it like it is