Offseason Trading

Discussion in 'Hattrick' started by GROVESHSCOACH, Apr 14, 2006.

1. GROVESHSCOACH

GROVESHSCOACH New Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Detroit, Michigan
    As a PM trainer I am buying players that are in the inad to passable stamina range that are wingers or IM's and plan on selling them in 2 weeks after training stamina. Anyone else do this? Any experience?

2. Kermmy803

Kermmy803 Member

Jul 10, 2002
    Denton County, TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I did a little of this when I first got my team 4 seasons ago with very limited funds. I got the idea from reading it in one of the many newbie guides I read. I was only dealing in Passable/PM's :eek:

Overall I did make a profit even with the agent fees AND I kept what I considered the best IM's with Exc/Stam for my team. I think that was the exact reason I was able to win my DVI series and promote (by luck) after my first season. I had the most consistent MF in my series that season. ;)

3. AAGunner3

AAGunner3 Member

Feb 14, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Kansas City Wizards
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I still do it, but didn't this season as my attention was elsewhere. I also didn't plan to do stamina this offseason. I've got a qually and will train PM once more this season as well as squeeze in a bit o passing training too I think. I figure if you're training stamina anyway, you might as well, just be sure you buy players that are desirous and get them cheap enough.