Official Real San Luis thread [R]

Discussion in 'Mexico: Clubs' started by El_PoToSiNo, Jan 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    YAHUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn San Luis Played great today. Owned the game Pumas only looked OK for the first 10 minutes and as soon as the first goal came they folded. RSL dominated the whole game won without worries and got 3 pooints that they desperatley need. Look out Tiburoncitos!!!! I hope that this is the player combonation will work for us.

2. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    man i cant belive they beat pumas.....good for san luis ..they got their 3 points.....dont expect them getting 3 points next jornada against tigres:D

3. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I actually saw that one coming for some reason. RSL has beaten them by alot before so i was hoping history repeated itself. YES!!! 3 points!!!! im regaining hope since we tied and won one and Veracruz has lost all their games. Tigres pfffffffffffff :D jkjkjkjk yeah thats going to be a tough game. Thats one of those games where I say "hope they dont lose by too much" kinda games

4. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Real San Luis 1-1 Atlante............anybody see it??? I was busy heard it was pretty boring though but a point is a PRECIOUS point for us. GO PUMAS!!!:D BEAT VERACRUZ!!!!

5. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    :D Borghetti Freaks Official Thread :( :(

there are two of us actually!!!! dammit!!!

I barely noticed that today LOL

thanks oslomocx2............

6. Ritter

Ritter New Member

Oct 4, 2005
    México
    Well, well.

I live in San Luis Potosí and I wish that Real San luis could continue in the first division.

Bye Veracruz.

7. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Atlante got robbed of a legitimate goal. San Luis deserved to lose today.

8. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Thats right adios veracruz nos vemos despues(i hope)......so where in el estado tunero do you live in??? or do you live in the actual capital San Luis Potosi??

9. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

ehhh its a technicality:rolleyes: im just happy we left with something.

10. fdp

fdp Red Card

Oct 24, 2001
    There was a time when the Necaxa forum was practically my own personal forum.

With San Luis located in close proximity to Aguascalientes, I wonder if a local rivalry will form in the years to come. That is if San Luis improves its situation in the relegation table.

I remember the rivalry between San Luis and Gallos de Aguascalientes in the Primera "A".

11. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Yeah you were telling me about that before how you were the only one here that was a NEcaxa fan and ur porsenal forum.....Its cool I like it:D

Well considering that it will most likely be either SAN LUIS or Veracruz that will be leaving from el descenso this season the rivalry might not grow so much as it was in the Primera "a".

12. Ritter

Ritter New Member

Oct 4, 2005
    México
    I live in San Luis Potosí capital.

13. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Ahhhhh really?!?!?! damn im jelous............i was born in San Luis lived in la colonia Sausalito and still go at least once a year. I love it there!!! there is something about San Luis Potosi that makes it so diffrent than other big Mexican cities just better is the word than other places well to live anyways.....how is it going there BTW???

14. oslomocx2

oslomocx2 New Member

Oct 13, 2005
    Que te importa?
    Borghetti Freaks Official Thread

You're welcome, it is good though. It shows true following and determination.;)

15. Chiquitibum

Chiquitibum Member+

Apr 4, 2004
    Norte
    Club:
    Pumas UNAM
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

I live on a bench in parque tanga la manga!

16. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: Borghetti Freaks Official Thread

That's Right!:cool:

17. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Excitememnt is filling me up......el descenso might not be a SURE thing for San Luis like so many people have said. Veracruz has now lost 5 games straight putting them lower and lower (closer and closer to San Luis) in the Descenso table:D Thats good!!! While RSL won 1 and tied 2......not bad.

So in the beggining things looked awful basically impossible for RSL to not go to primera ''a'' but in 5 games things a re looking wayyyy better.

Point average January-------NOW
    Veracruz--------1.280------1.143
    San Luis--------0.941------.955

All San Luis needs to do is win a couple games as long as Veracruz doesnt becasue with one more game won by San Luis in the next 3 they will finally by above 1 point average adn if 2 won in the next 6 than they might be above Veracruz if they continue to lose.....so close....ahhhhh!!!!!!!!

18. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    personally i like San Luis ,but if I had to choose between the 2 I'd rather have los Tuneros go back to la 2nda. Reason is because since los Tiburones have been in Primera Div. and have lasted 4 year's. Last time Tuneros were in primera they lasted 1 year, and were gone in and out .

19. Disco Dale

Disco Dale Member

Nov 29, 2005
    N8
    Its a shame, because they are both great away trips from the city.

20. devilman

devilman Member

Dec 26, 2004
    Houston,Tx.
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Exaxctly ,tha's why I alway's wanted Atlante do descend to 2nda. but w/ them starting to win games all of the sudden looks like they'll be here next season too.

21. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Yeah thats true they are stuck in that fine line of too good for primera A and not good enough for Primera div:mad: but the reason that I have (besides being the team I LOVE!!!) is the one they were talking about in sport shows.....FANS....those who are willing to pay to go watch their team. It seems that Veracruz cant fill their stadium for their lives. They were saying that the last game they had FREE admission so it looked like people were actually in the stands were in SAN LUIS it pretty much fills up all the time with both SAN LUIS fans and other teams fans(since a team has never been ''good'' in San Luis there are a lot of oher team fans most America, Chivas, Rayados) Thats why it makes me sad people actually like their team in San Luis people go and pay but RSL cant stay in where other teams**coughcough** veracruz has not enough but have the players to stay......:mad: :mad:

22. aguilas

aguilas New Member

Dec 17, 2004
    San Francisco
    Club:
    Club América
    Tecos and Atlante also have pathetic attendences.

23. Disco Dale

Disco Dale Member

Nov 29, 2005
    N8
    Its quite hilarious to be in the Azteca, watching Atlante, 2,000 people rolling around that place! You could soon get on first name terms with them!

24. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América

thats one of the reasons i want san luis to stay in primera division, because their fans really support san luis...... and also i got some friends that are san luis fans

25. El_PoToSiNo

El_PoToSiNo Member

Nov 8, 2005
    Ontario, California
    Club:
    San Luis FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

LOL it is pretty hilarious.............