Official national team thread - 2010 Edition

Discussion in 'El Salvador' started by el_cuscatleco, Jan 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Post all national team related information here. That is senior national team, junior games or any other team that doesn't already have it's own thread.

To view the old thread click here.

2. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    You guys who have been wondering or have wanted to know where to re-watch ES games from this qualifiers, well you are in luck, apparently their is a marathon today on Ch 4 that will re-air most of the games from the Hexagonal starting at 2:30 ES time...you can go here : http://www.justin.tv/salvatruchostv2#r=390yxqo

Cheers.

3. TBR

TBR Member

Mar 15, 2007
    DMV
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
  4. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
  5. Chill [-0-]

Chill [-0-] Red Card

Feb 27, 2009
    Club:
    CD Aguila
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    watching those games again, now calmly and not on the edge of my seat, I can say that we did good. It must be hard for a young group of kids and their cuerpo tecnico to keep up such a good level throughout the hex, playing against seasoned players and making them look bad at times.
    I'm really hopeful for our future. Now more than ever, I'm SURE Fesfut messed UP letting DLC go.

6. Torogoz

Torogoz New Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Europe
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    These Norma, Lisa, Dora ladies need to get off their arses and get to work on getting a new Coach...I am not generalizing but that's the El Salvadorean mentality and it irks me. Leave everything for later and if it doesn't work then BLAME other than yourself or if worst come to worst play the victim...those bastards!
    They should be planning how to take advantage of what De los Cobos built, the demand the national team has now compared to before 2007 we were a laughing stock!
    I can see of these fat, mostly uneducated peasants sitting at the federation office with all their Gibbirish /Claptrap looking straight to a white wall for answers as to how to manage the National Team....what a bunch Neanderthals we have as leaders!

7. halfnhalf89

halfnhalf89 Member+

Aug 19, 2008
    I agree, this is a world cup year we need to take advantage of playing friendlies against teams who we normally wouldnt get the opportunity to play. Argentina already lined up a friendly versus Costa Rica which should have been us instead. Unfortunately we missed out on a european team last november, we rejected chile because 10 million wasnt enough???????????? I hope those gordos set up that US friendly

8. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Las autoridades de la Federación Salvadoreña de Fútbol (FESFUT), encabezadas por Reinaldo Vásquez, dieron el aval para las remodelaciones en el albergue del futbolista.......

Link: Inician remodelaciones en albergue FESFUT

Carlos Méndez Cabezas, integrante de la comisión normalizadora de la FESFUT, aseguró que el tema de la elección del nuevo seleccionador nacional es importante, pero por ahora la prioridad de ese cuerpo colegiado es dotar de una cancha de grama sintética a las instalaciones de la federación de fútbol.......

Link: Primero quieren la cancha

9. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
  10. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Eagerly awaits for the first person to call for Montes to be moved from GK to CF :rolleyes::D

11. R9Kevinr9

R9Kevinr9 Member+

Feb 2, 2007
    ATX
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Let's partner up Fito with El Mudo now!;)

12. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Luego de conocerse que la llegada del año nuevo trajo consigo la destitución y el reacomodo de los diferentes cuerpos técnicos de la selecciones nacionales, ayer esos cambios se anunciaron de manera oficial a los involucrados.......

Link: Oficiales los cambios en Azules

13. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
  14. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Reynaldo Vásquez, presidente de la Comisión de Normalización de nuestro fútbol, confirmó a EDH que han recibido una oferta de $60 mil por parte de la US Soccer para que la Selecta acepte jugar un amistoso, tentativamente el miércoles 24 de febrero.......

Link: EE.UU. ofrece $60,000 a la Azul para fogueo

15. LASalvie

LASalvie Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I don't understand, why the FESFUT has to disclose the amount they are getting. Only in El Salvador! You don't read about Holand disclosing what they are getting for they're friendly...The FESFUT are a bunch of unprofessional lazy that want to manipulate everything thru the media! ...Just Sad!

16. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    First it's people crying about the federation not accepting the games against Chile and Argentina (even though they have no idea what the reasons for those decisions were); now i guess it's time to complain about them talking about how much they'll get paid for the game against the US :rolleyes:

Honestly, do you people do anything but complain? Get over it, they accepted the match; look at the positives and stop with all the negatives :mad::eek:

17. LASalvie

LASalvie Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    I'm not trying to be negative about the situation, but honestly, all they had to do was accept it...period! ;) I'm happy for them...they're coming to the US.:D

18. mavericks67

mavericks67 Member

Jun 11, 2009
    Club:
    Alianza FC
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    Its not a final that they said yes, but knowing that's the most someone has offer them to play , most likely it will happen. I heard from the gringo forums, the venue will be in Cali (LA).

>UNO<

19. salvatruco21

salvatruco21 Member

Jul 22, 2009
    Centreville
    Club:
    CD Atletico Balboa
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    no i doubt it cuz they allready playing in hdc vs honduras they want to do a tour i hope dc but i heard its houston

20. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    Right, so when they reject offers to play against Argentina and Chile the whole world asks for answers; yet when they accept an offer and explain why then they are in the wrong?

Who really cares if they announced how much they'd be getting? They accepted the match and that's the most important thing.

21. Torogoz

Torogoz New Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Europe
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador

Hey Dude,
    It's not a matter of accepting or not, divulging it or not, it's a matter of professionalism AND accountability. If you are going to refuse to play vs. Arg. and Chile as a public entity you have the obligation to give an statement - at least as to why - to avoid all specualtions. As far as how much they are getting? The public in general DOES NOT TRUST this organization and by making the amount public there is more accountability as to what is being done with the money. No one is complaining here bro, we are just merely given our opinion. Don't take it personal, You must be on your period or something.
    So, for you it is ok if any organization does whatever the hell they want with no ACCOUNTABILITY. Tha's sad bro. You should be part of the FEDEFUT THEN. All public and private organizations and associations give reports as to what said organizations are bringing in in revenues and how it is being disposed
    This is the last time I post here , you paisano - based on other comments you have made - remind me of General martinez bro.

22. Texan_Trucho

Texan_Trucho Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Club:
    Club Deportivo FAS
    Nat'l Team:
    El Salvador
    WOW :eek: .......... this guy has too much time to go on a rant like that.

23. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
  24. el_cuscatleco

el_cuscatleco Member

Nov 2, 2006
    Melbourne, Australia
    On a side note, it's pleasing to see they've (atleast for the time being) shown to have some faith in Rugamas. Who knows how he'll do, but i think the fact that they are going to let him coach this game and have already put him in charge of the U21's (soon to be U23 Olympic team) means that they believe he might be a good coach in the long term. Good job by the federation. Hopefully it all works out.

25. MexiGOL

MexiGOL New Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Club:
    Club América
    Ya, unfortunately that's what it comes down to these days even for friendlies, the money. Mex and Eng are trying to set up a friendly but they're arguing over money from the broadcasting rights. If it's getting to this point, I think FIFA should step in and set up some regulatory guidelines.