Official Korean World Cup video?

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by holgers_heroes, Aug 8, 2002.

1. holgers_heroes

Jul 25, 2000
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Usually winning teams will produce a video to commemorate their victory. Will KBS or the KFA come out with an official World Cup video in English? And is there any way to order it?

2. Junghwan

Junghwan New Member

Jul 15, 2002
    Rep of Korea
    just for curiosity, are you korean-canadian?

3. holgers_heroes

Jul 25, 2000
    Toronto
    Club:
    Toronto FC
    Partly, yes. But I have more German and a lot more English blood and am also a proud Canadian, which is why I never really got in touch with my Korean roots. It also doesn't help that not one word of Korean was ever spoken in my home as a kid. But looking down my family tree I do know for a fact I am Korean.

I fell in love with the Korean team during this year's World Cup and I hope to follow it a lot more in future years. The only real soccer team I followed up until now was the Canadian team, and even then it wasn't much. As you can see I've been a member here two years and have only a handful of posts.

4. Korean Football

Korean Football New Member

Apr 21, 2001
    U.S.
    this thread might help.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=5029&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

I don't know if they'll make a video out of it, but there sure were a lot of tv programs that was aired to commemorate the World Cup run.