Official CSL 2007 thread [R]

Discussion in 'China' started by greenlion, Feb 14, 2007.

1. happy

happy Member

Nov 23, 2004
    Shanghai Shenhua overly large squad has saw 8 players agree to move to Singapore to play in the S-league for Liaoning Guangyuan side

Dong Lei
    Yang Yun
    Song Lihui
    Wang Lin
    Yang Chungang
    Liu Hongtao
    Zhao Zhipeng
    Li Dawei
    Zin Zhiliang

2. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Shenhua 3 - 2 Guoan.

Made the trip up their with 50 Lanmo on the train, and another 50 or so who met us there. What a great weekend and an amazing game it was. Late goal to seal it for SHenhua, great atmosphere, and some rather dodgy decisions in Beijing's favour I have to say.

Shenhua win the China derbY!!!!!!!!!!

3. shingkei

shingkei Member

Mar 23, 2007
    China
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Shenhua deserved a win. Ricard obviously did not offside before sending the ball to the net. Also, I thought that the penalty kick was too harsh.

4. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Yes, agree completely. ANyone know of any highlights on the net??

5. chinesefootballfan

Oct 11, 2004
    Club:
    Manchester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    come one you bunch of Peking Ducks, you were defeated at home ha ha ha.

Go Shenhua.

6. ruazn2

ruazn2 Member

Jul 25, 2006
    California
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  7. DLee

DLee Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Chicago
    A bit off topic, but it seems like there are few Shenhua supporters on here that may be able to help.

I will be in Shanghai on Saturday October 20th and would like to attend the Shenhua - Changchun Yatai match. I am not familiar at all with the Super League, so I just have some basic questions.

- Where do Shenhua play their matches? I read that they switched stadiums this season to a stadium near Pudong?

- Would it be best to get tickets ahead of time, or will day of game be fine? I have a few contacts in China that could get them ahead of time. What do midfield seats usually cost?

- Can anyone confirm that this fixture is definitely on 20 Oct - and at what time.

- I have been using sinosoc.com for info - is there a better English langauge website?

Thanks - really looking forward to it.

8. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Everything you need to know is here:

http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/162915/

You heard right, Shenhua are playing in the crappy Yuanshen stadium in Pudong because their home stadium, Hongkou, is being renovated for the Women's World cup. Theres also rumours that Shenhua won't be able to move back next year because they stadium will be "kept nice" for the Olympic football games coming to SHanghai.

Sinosoc is the only website in English dedicated to Chinese football that I know. It's been running a long time, it used to be really good and really current, but in the last couple of seasons its gone downhill. Nevertheless, its still updated with the latest scores and results, and has the odd good story on it, but the news section is updated fairly infrequently.

9. DLee

DLee Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Chicago
    Thank you - much appreciated. The Hongkou stadium is very nice, I am disappointed I won't be able to see a match there.

10. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    someone know why Xiamen vs Xi'an is postponed? is it coz of the typhoon who moved to taiwan?

11. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Oliver Fauconnier a french striker score for Henan today at the 52' minute

question, Dake and Ichem r they still in henan?

12. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
    CSL have good attendance?

13. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  14. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal
    "China: Five Star Shandong

On the first day of the weekend’s Chinese Super League action, leaders Shandong Luneng threw down the gauntlet to their numerous title challengers with a 5-0 thrashing of Shenzhen Kingway."

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=414906

15. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
  16. xfactor857

xfactor857 Member

Sep 21, 2003
  17. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    nice to hear from u, busy life i guess

18. DLee

DLee Member

Apr 24, 2006
    Chicago
    Bumping this since it looks like the match I'd like to attend could be a huge one for the title race. Does anyone know if there is a wesbite to buy tickets in advance (in English). Or should I not really worry about it until game day? Thanks.

19. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    Injury Puts Early End to Top Scorer's Season
    2007-09-21 13:28:49 CRIENGLISH.com

Shandong Luneng's striker, Han Peng, has to sit out the remaining matches of the season due to a fracture in his left leg, website sohu.com reports.
    Han was unable to stand after a collision during a training session on Thursday. His injury was diagnosed after he was taken to a local hospital.

Han has scored 13 goals for the team in 23 league matches this season, a record making him the top scorer of both the team and of the Chinese Super League.

Han's misfortune clouds the team's prospects in this season's league matches. The defending champions are leading the table with 42 points, ahead of second-placed Changchun Yatai only on goal difference.

His absence also overshadows China's prospects in its forthcoming encounter with Myanmar in late October, in preliminary rounds for the 2010 World Cup, and in a four-nation east Asia tournament in February 2008.

20. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    changchun was bye week, but its gonna be a nice duel with beijing

21. shanghai_ultra

Mar 29, 2006
    Shanghai
    Club:
    Shanghai Shenhua
    Nat'l Team:
    Scotland
    Shenhua and Tianjin out of it now. Shenhua really have flattered to decieve this season, if the merger bollocks had not happened and they held onto Wu Jing Gui, and didn't have to play at ************ Yuanshen, I think they would have won it.

Shenhua must be kicking themselves. Managed to beat Shandong and Dalian at home, and Beijing in Beijing, and generally done well against the bigger teams. It's against the smaller guys where they have really slipped up - unable to beat the newly promoted teams, Zhejiang and Henan, and getting beat 3-0 by Qingdao is a shock.

If they win their last four games, and everyone else messes up, they have a slim chance, but I can't see it. I hope Changchun wins it if Shenhua cant.

Theres always next year. Bring back Hongkou!

22. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    that is the best thing who can happen to shenhua !!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Luislb10

Luislb10 New Member

Feb 2, 2007
    Portugal