Official Copa Sudamericana Thread: CF America [R]

Discussion in 'Club America' started by Lyrical S., Sep 25, 2007.

1. azulcremaporvida

Jan 16, 2007
    Brooklyn
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Faitelson on Futbol Picante.

[youtube]iYNhZYmoJjU[/youtube]

2. KingLouie

KingLouie New Member

Jan 29, 2004
    Stockton, Ca
    Club:
    Club América
    I swear this MOFO makes my ulcers flare up. If I ever see him I'm going to fight him.

3. la fresa

la fresa Member+

Oct 31, 2005
    texas
    Club:
    Serbian White Eagles
    much like panfilo, i don't agree with the sub. defense is definitely the weakest part of the team.

when has america ever tried to bunker like that, anyway? i don't recall them doing that in brazil against vasco, but i could be wrong. i thought the thing to do to preserve a lead is to gain more possession by bringing in Mosqueda. i'd be willing to bet my left arm that had he gone into the game for Silva, America would have held on to the lead.

4. fireEagleCuauhtemoc

fireEagleCuauhtemoc www.twitter.com/alonsobueno1

Jul 23, 2007
    chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    anybody who knows Ruso bravlosky and what he feels for el america, knows that he is goin to get rid of davino-rojas-castroman-maybe lopez- and oscar rojas, he knows at what level america always needs to be at and he'll make us proud next season. since he joined the team during half the season.

5. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Why you think I said that?

6. Lyrical S.

Lyrical S. Member+

Aug 22, 2006
    Morelia, Michoacan
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I aint against a change in the defense.

Believe me.

But to give them the negative mark in Wedsnday´s game is totally unfair.

The referee didnt call a clear PK in our favor. Insua shot very soft in what could of beign th 3-0 in our favor. which Arsenal needed 2 goals for PK´s and 3 to win with only 10 minutes left!!!

America played a good game they got what they needed and almost came out of it with the title.

2 Finals this year. A great run in the Libertadores. Who is to blame for that? The defense?:rolleyes:

Like i said I am not against a change in the defense.

7. PasionPorElTri

PasionPorElTri New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Guadalajara, Mexico
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He also didn't call 2 pk's on Arsenal's side, let's be fair.

8. fireEagleCuauhtemoc

fireEagleCuauhtemoc www.twitter.com/alonsobueno1

Jul 23, 2007
    chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

the 2nd game is not where it happen, the mob hit was at the home game en el azteca, u can't scam a team 2 games in a rrow that would jsut be obviouse, the logical mob hit was done at home en el azteca(keep in mind the argentinan Fox sports journalist that pointed it out the consipericy, in the transimission for southamerica, got fired by conmebol the next day) if u get the job done at the azteca, the chances are smaller for anyteam to turn the tables around at the away game. but there were still some questionable things that happen, like given castroman a red card 2 minutes after he came in, seconds after he gave the red card to davino. only compensated 2 minutes? when there was clearly atleast 4 minutes wasted by arsenal and "fouls", so i think the least guiltys are arsenal, they did their job. but like aside that wasn't the main mob hit, the hit was doen at home en el azteca. but anyones i think its time for us to move on, we'll be back in atleast the semis in the libertadores.

9. nicamex1935

nicamex1935 Member+

Jul 10, 2007
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    You could say the same thing about Arsenal's missed shots...

The defense cost us the final period.

Ochoa's amazing but even he's human and can't always bail out this pathetic excuse of a defense.

10. Serg33

Serg33 Member+

Jul 11, 2007
    if I ever see david faitelson I would Temo punch his @$$

11. chapulin

chapulin Member

Feb 27, 2005
    El Estado Dorado
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    coming from a chivas fan, hats off to america. you guys got screwed, played your heart out, and were 7 minutes away from shoving everything but the trophy up CONMEBOL's ass. feels weird saying this, because i'm not gonna lie, i wanted arsenal to take this before the first game, but you guys represented mexico well.

most of you guys realize your team needs new players, etc. can't argue against that. seeing the players crying and distraught after the game made me feel bad for you guys. and this coming from a chivas fan, i never thought i would truly feel bad for america. thank you, guys.

12. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I thought you said you didn't care about this forum. :rolleyes: