Official Bolivia vs Peru WCQ 2014

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by dreyx2000, Oct 12, 2012.

1. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Lineup was just announced. Martins is on the bench. Forwards are Arce and Pena. In the middle Chuma with Flores I think. Will try to get more dets.

2. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    if you guys cant find a good link on Roja Directa, try TuneIn Radio La Red Deportiva, its the good ol' fashioned Bolivian sports radio.

3. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Confirmado:

Suarez en el arco,
    Mendez, Raldez, Valverde
    Vargas, Cardozo por las bandas
    Chumacero y Flores en contencion
    Arce y Pena delanteros

4. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Peru 1 - 0 Marino, same guy who scored on us on Copa America 5 years ago I think...

5. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Absolute RIPPER

6. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    The keeper could have saved it .suarez hesitated.
    The ref sucks but whats new.

Chuma cannot be doing campos' job. And we need to attack down the middle. And take shots

7. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Real bad offense no creation just random crosses. Peru looks dangerous all the time.

8. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yeah they were dangerous up until their goal ,after that they pretty much disappeared but individually theyre good. We cannot catch the same calls on our counters though.

9. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Gooool!!! Chuma!!!

10. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Marcelo Martins se la puso a Chumacero!

11. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
  12. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Final: Bolivia 1 - 1 Peru

13. Dustyvinyl

Dustyvinyl Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Santa Ana,Ca
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    An exciting match . Peru did a good job on defense and i felt like our goal was coming.martins hit the post!!!

14. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Full house yesterday. Too bad about 20% of the stadium were Peruvian fans. Not just in one section but in all sections. There were times that they were the home team. There was even one guy that had the gall to run across the entire Preferencia side trying to fire up the crowd (at an away game!)

Too many mistakes against a very confident Peruvian team. The 2nd half was much better and it was pretty obvious that Arce is not back from his injury. Too much standing around, and Campos is not the #10 that we were looking for.. I loved Martins energy and enthusiasm even though he was not at 100% Cardozo looked slow. Raldes and H. Suarez helped us keep it a tie. M. Suarez was invisible, would have liked to see Carlos Saucedo there.

dreyx2000 repped this.
  15. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    dude M Suarez played for less than 10 mins... lol

ansuarez9 and dreyx2000 repped this.
  16. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We continue to look lost and without any ideas out there. No one doubts we played with heart, but a little strategy could do wonders. I wanted to look for my old post on Azkargorta, when everyone wanted him, but what is the point. We suck.

vivabolivar repped this.
  17. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    We need the creative midfielder. There was no attack, couldnt put more than two passes together when they were on the peruvian side. It sucks with El Pajaro not there. Martins did as much as he could and our offense looked that much better with him there. He needs to start the next game. But we need someone to create, with out that it doesnt matter who 's up front.

The high of the game was Chumita's goal. The kid runs and runs, all heart, well deserved goal.

Bolivianfuego repped this.
  18. nanoGVSP

nanoGVSP Member+

Jan 31, 2012
    New york
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I agree with what you guys are saying about the midfield. We really don't have that creative player that makes the difference, that takes control of the pace and is able to put other players in good goal scoring opportunityes. I knew Campos wasn't the guy, and neither is Mojica. That is why El Pajaro was good, he is different. Now we got to hope that Mojica has a great game. Maybe next time Azkargorta will call up Arze and even Galindo, they bring different qualities to the game.

Eber1990 repped this.
  19. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I totally agree wih Nanno, if we have no clear starter on that position, why not call Arze and Galindo to give them a shot! Specially Galindo!!! and call back Pedriel too! he could've played the first half against Peru!