Official America vs Barcelona thread

Discussion in 'Club America' started by aguilas, Jul 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smartbomb

smartbomb Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I wonder how much time Tena will take to put Cuevas in over Vuoso, Caba~as, or el Piojo, considering he costed less than 1/6 of the other's price :p

2. el mero mero

el mero mero New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Santa Úrsula
    Our players (Atlas) are too busy playing on Barcelona...or at least one of them.:D

3. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...btw...

...piojo = mvp...:cool:

4. smartbomb

smartbomb Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: ...btw...

I heard that the 3 players nominated for MVP were Gudjohnsen, Marquez and Dinho, is this true?

No other than Pipino deserves the MVP award. Not even Piojo.

5. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA

...no team spirit...

...so had pipino given two assists (2 easy goals) to piojo's 3 goals (had piojo scored 3), piojo should had been the mvp?...:confused:

6. smartbomb

smartbomb Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Have you heard when a random Orva~anos or perro Bermudez say "solo empujo el balon, pero el merito de fulanito fue acompa~ar toda la jugada"?

Its true.

7. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA
    ...btw, part 2...

...given the opportunity saviola had to score the second for barca to america today, do you think bravo would had put it in as well?...i mean, both are similar at least in body type...

8. smartbomb

smartbomb Member

Jul 25, 2004
    Club:
    Club Tigres de la UANL
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Re: ...btw, part 2...

Uh... I don't understand the meaning of this post before mine, but if you are trying to troll, I suggest you leave the thread because you suck at it :(

9. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA

...i guess so, you got me there...but still, what a better passer than piojo, had he not been there you had no goal...piojo is a great buddy to have up front, such an outstanding vision of the field he has...:cool:

10. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA

...just answer yes or nel wey...

11. el mero mero

el mero mero New Member

Mar 21, 2005
    Santa Úrsula

yea except one of them is a futbol player and another is a not good enough boxer that somehow for some odd reason plays for the chivas, he must be related to one of the directors

12. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA

...someone got it!!!!...i dont think bravo would had put it in either...i am glad he did not go to europe to get embarrased and put mexico's name down...but i am not sure about your whole boxing story, bravo is good but not exporting material yet...

13. Atlas10

Atlas10 Member+

Jun 18, 2005
    high in the sky!
    Club:
    CF Atlas Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

no te dejes engañar, eran puros mexicanos del lado del America,(bueno, uno que otro con la camisa de Marquez o Gio) pero los demas del Barca heran puso pvto centroamericano lambe huevoos.

Alguien fue al partido de Chivas vs. Barca? yo fui y habia un pvtero de banderas del pais serote y compañia. Dan asco, les gritaba pvtos serotes lambe huevos, pero me ignoravan porque se creian europeos o argeytinos.

14. Mexicano Regio

Mexicano Regio Red Card

Jul 23, 2006
    Monterrey

It was sponsored by Cingular and you had to send a text message to vote. Of course Ronaldinho won and got the little trophy at the end.

15. Brailovsky

Brailovsky New Member

Jan 8, 2006
    around the world...

It was a good game, somebody said, it was Barcelona "B"..but they supposed to beat us, and the last goals America got their "B" team, so actually America won the first half against Barcelona B, but if that true, Barcelona won against America B... still, it just a frienly, see you on Japan....!!

16. franco

franco New Member

Jul 24, 2003
    USA

...coherent...

...piojo = mvp...i dont know what game you all saw?, he clearly was a pain in the ass to barca's d-fence...he almost scored a goal if it wasnt for barca's goalie and he also gave the assist to barca's own goal...still, all extranjeros came out big (except ochoa, who represented mexico well)...:cool:

17. roro10

roro10 Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    i find it funny that the only mexican who scored was from barcelona:D

18. mopey04

mopey04 New Member

Nov 27, 2005

does anyone have any picture of the game or video?

19. americaforlife

americaforlife New Member

May 24, 2006
    Lost Angels
    i was thinking all night hard about this.first off barca like little girls started fouling pipino which was like karate kid i can hear barca now"sweep the leg".... second barca looked like shit until we started the subbing i mean look at the order:
    Nelson Cuevas (14.- Carlos Infante 70’) not great move
    Fabián Peña (50.- Armando Sánchez 77’)not smart
    Alvin Mendoza (28.- Raúl Salinas 80’) bad
    Germán Villa (20.- Alejandro Argüello 81’)major stupid guess who scored 4mins later
    Claudio López (55.- Juan Carlos Mosqueda 86’)this is were we perrty much told barca go ahead
    everyone talks shit about america buying their way in but if no one noticed barca had almost close to 150,000,000 in their front line ALONE,and in the 2nd half it looked like a world cup team with every big name they need to throw in there.in the end pretty much we underestmated barcalona(how many teams can say that shit)but i hate that we tied cuz stupid people that dont know soccer will say "its cuz barca is great and we have Ronaldinho"so the f uck what we subbed out at the wrong time .remember this barca uefa and spanish league champs almost got beat by a mexican team p.s. this why i hate the american(u.s) media look how they sick barcas d ick

[​IMG]

20. luis_mx

luis_mx New Member

Jun 2, 2006
    Falls church
    Well at least now America now's some of Barca's weakness and when the Club Cup comes, America shall not make the same errors :D!

21. siva66

siva66 Member+

Apr 7, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    totally agree with everything you said americaforlife. america played a fantastic match, barcelona got lucky. on a side note, i seriously doubt 70,000people where there at the start of the sh1tty mls game (they majority probably arrived for the last 10 minutes as they took their seat waiting for the real match to start). of course the mls will count those numbers and average them into their attendace figueres so they can say futbol is popular in america.

22. Mosco

Mosco Member+

Dec 1, 2004
    Sun Valley, CA
    Well now you have to stop and think Chivas plays with nothing but Mexican born players, club america uses foreigners and all that scored for club america were foreigners so give credit were credit was due to Chivas. Barca only scored one goal against Chivas Chivas defense held Barca for a good portion of the game and Chivas only used half of their squad because they other half were in Mexico!

23. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    y ke tiene ke ver chivas con esto??? siempre mencionas tener puro mexicano.
    el barcelona no tiene puro espanol y no dices nada de ellos???

nomas admitelo tu ekipo chivas nunca va a poder meterle 4 goles al barcelona con delanteros pendejo como omar bravo

24. el chingon

el chingon Member

Dec 31, 2005
    Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    vamosa verngarnos en el mundial de clubes!!! ya cuando llegue el mundial de clubes vamos a tener a cuauh!!! y si uno de esos putos de barcelona empiecan a llegarle feo a uno de los del america, cuauh tambien les va a llegar feo a ellos:mad:

25. Golazco

Golazco New Member

Aug 3, 2006
    chicago
    Very entertaining game well played by both teams though Ronaldinho was not the MVP.