Official 2022 Nadeshiko Japan Thread [R] - なでしこジャパン(英語スレッド)

Discussion in 'Japan' started by blissett, Jan 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    Damallsvenskan - round 7

BK Hacken 2 - 0 Linkoping

Both Yuka Momiki and Saori Takarada played full 90.
    Linkoping played last 20 min with 10 players (Fischer - RC).

AIK 2 - 4 Djugardens IF

Honoka Hayashi played full 90.

It was sixth straight loss. In todays club statement: sports director Anne Mäkinen, head coach Maiju Ruotsalainen and assistant coach Scott Swainston - all have been sacked.

"(...) activities will be led by Herish Sadi as Acting Sports Director. The new head coaches will be Jesper Björk and Nebojša Novaković with Michael Nilsson as assistant coach."
    It's hinted that it's a temporary solution and " we will work in parallel with a more long-term solution."

1. Rosengard ---- 7m ---- 17p ----- 19-7
    2. BK Hacken ---- 7m ---- 15p ----- 15-5
    3. Pitea ------------ 7m ---- 13p ----- 13-7
    4. Linkoping ------ 7m ---- 13p ----- 11-6
    5. Eskilstuna ----- 7m ---- 13p ----- 11-7
    ------------------------------------------------------
    14. AIK ------------- 7m ---- 3p ------ 6-17

Ekstraliga - round 19

GKS Katowice 0 - 1 TME UKS SMS Łódź

Yurina Enjo played full 90.
    Important win for SMS Łódź as they are step closer now to winning the league. With 3 rounds left to play, both Czarni Sosnowiec and Górnik Łęczna remian 3 points behind Enjo's team.

2. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    By the way the Niigata v Beleza game was held as a men & women double header too.

The numbers were worse than the last one unfortunately. More than 10,000 in the stands for the men's game and a little over 1000 for the women.

I wonder where Hayashi will go if AIK get relegated. I feel it was a bit early for her to go abroad.

blissett and unepommekun repped this.
  3. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    #1303 Lechus7, May 9, 2022
    Last edited: May 9, 2022
    AIK plan for this year is to establish club well in the 1st division. I reckon they would aim for 7-11th place. Sacking top management proves that owners act with big picture in mind and aren't shy on money in order to hire a better qualified people. With only 7 out of 26 rounds played, plenty of time remain for AIK to work their way up.
    I think Hayashi will stay in AIK till the end of her contract (end of this year) but gonna be tempted to leave by top Damallsvenskan clubs (Hacken, Rosengard, Linkoping?) in 2022/23 winter transfer window.

pierre bezukhov and Ponde_Ringu repped this.
  4. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    Damallsvenskan matches highlights courtesy of @flax from Damallsvenskan thread

Häcken - Linköpings FC 2-0 (Kaneryd, Rubensson)
    Highlights with 2 nice goals and a red card for Nilla Fischer:

AIK - Djurgården 2-4 (Asher, Collin - own goal, Dowd x2, Lundin)
    Very eventful Stockholm derby, where in the end Djurgården won their 3rd match in a row. Due to the poor start of the season with 1 win in 7 games AIK fired their head coach Maiju Ruotsalainen along with their assistant coach plus the sporting director Anne Mäkinen after the match. Highlights:

5. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    We League 20th highlight:

6. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    NWSL update (for some unknown to me reason, most probably because semifinals and final of the Challenge Cup were being played in the same time span, not all of the NWSL teams played a game in this week-end: so no updates from Portland Thorns or Chicago Red Stars at this round):

- on Saturday, the 7th of May: San Diago Wave-NJ/NY Gotham FC 4-0 (with 4 goals by Alex Morgan! :eek:). Nahomi Kawasumi started for Gotham and was subbed-out at 68', on a 2-0 score. Kumi Yokoyama was on the bench and didn't play:

- on Sunday, the 8th of May: Angel City FC-Orlando Pride 0-1. Jun Endo played the whole game for Angel City.

Ponde_Ringu and unepommekun repped this.
  7. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    Please excuse the tardiness, but here is the Nadeshiko League's highlights for round 8.

8. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    I was reading some news on Football Australia's website about their new club licensing system and found an interesting paragraph.

"The pilot implementation provides an opportunity for A-League Women clubs to go through the Club Licensing process and for Football Australia to review submissions, making any adjustments to the A-League Women criteria prior to full implementation, as well as prepare clubs for the full implementation of the AFC Women’s Champions League criteria ahead of the inaugural edition of the regional club competition muted for 2024."

So I guess plans are for the first official women's ACL to take place during 2024.

9. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    So it's another delay. Last year AFC said it will start 2023.

btw I wonder which clubs will play in this year pilot edition.

10. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    Which region will it he hosted in this time? If it's East Asia +Australia again I would guess INAC are the mostly likely.

Manchester Nadeshiko and Lechus7 repped this.
  11. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    Question which certain of you will be able without reference to anything other than your own memory to answer in an instant but will probably take me half a day
    Since the N.T. won the W.W.C. in 2011 how many other W.W.C's have various Nadeshiko's won
    Thanks

12. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    2010 WWC U17 - runner-up
    2011 WWC - winner
    2012 WWC U20 - 3rd
    2014 WWC U17 - winner
    2015 WWC - runner-up
    2016 WWC U20 - 3rd
    2016 WWC U17 - runner-up
    2018 WWC U20 - winner

Japan's only team to win WWC in each age category.

KAPIJXM, Ponde_Ringu and blissett repped this.
  13. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    Thanks for the above

14. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    Tomorrow's games:

We League
    Nagano vs Nojima 14:00
    Inac vs Urawa 16:00 (in National Stadium)

Nadeshiko League
    Nittaidai vs Orca 13:00
    Speranza vs Nagoya 13:00
    Setagaya vs Cerezo 14:00
    Bunnys vs Nippatsu 15:00

Nadeshiko League 2
    Belle vs DR Hiroshima 13:00

15. unepommekun

unepommekun Member+

Beleza
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2018
    U 17 NT candidate members for training camp (May 15-19):
    http://www.jfa.jp/news/00029560/

I know little about them except the three of Menina (Matsunaga, Shinjo and Hiwatari) and the two of Cerezo (Kinoshita and Shiragaki).

Ponde_Ringu and blissett repped this.
  16. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    DAZN Japan you Tube free game...INAC v Urawa

blissett repped this.
  17. blissett

blissett Member+

Aug 20, 2011
    Italy
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    --other--
    Good choice of match, apparently: the reigning champions vs the newly-crowned champions. Let's hope it will be an entertaining match, since neither team should feel a particular pressure.

Ponde_Ringu repped this.
  18. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    ....and from our point of view played at a respectable hour

Ponde_Ringu and blissett repped this.
  19. Lechus7

Lechus7 Member+

Aug 31, 2011
    Wroclaw
    Damallsvenskan - round 8

Linköpings FC 2 - 0 Piteå IF

Saori Takarada and Yuka Momiki both played full 90. Important win for Linkoping.

Eskilstuna 1 - 0 AIK

Honoka Hayashi played full 90. I guess that is quite good result by AIK against much stronger team. Real test for new coaching staff will come this monday when AIK will play at home with 13th Brommapojkarna - it's a must win game for AIK.

1. Rosengard --------------- 8m ---- 18p ----- 20-8
    2. BK Hacken --------------- 8m ---- 18p ----- 16-5
    3. Linkoping ----------------- 8m ---- 16p ----- 13-6
    4. Eskilstuna ---------------- 8m ---- 16p ----- 12-7
    5. Pitea ------------------------ 8m ---- 13p ----- 13-9
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    13. Brommapojkarna -- 8m ---- 3p ------- 5-15
    14. AIK ------------------------ 8m ---- 3p ------ 6-18

20. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    It is 0-0 at half time in Nagano.

Both teams are making a lot of mistakes, but it is pretty entertaining.

It looked like Nagano had the better run of play in the first twenty minutes, but towards the end of the second half Nojima actually had a good ten minutes where they created a few decent chances to score.

I imagine Nagano will find a way to score as Nojima become fatigued.

21. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    A penalty gives Nojima the lead. Sugita made the conversion.

Nojima have continued to apply pressure since the start of the half. We will see if they can keep it up.

22. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    Mitani scores a pretty rare goal to bring the scores even. Nojima have been the better team for the last twenty five minutes of the game, but they were caught out again by another long ball.

23. pierre bezukhov

pierre bezukhov Member+

AC Milan
    Japan
    Mar 7, 2018
    Japan
    It ends in a pretty entertaining draw.

Both teams had some good chances to win it, but were unable to score. Nagano do some really interesting things from dead balls.

Okubo was very good in midfield for Nagano with Chise Takizawa also having a really good game. A lot of missed passes from Nagano, but it had a lot to do with Nojima's pressing. Nojima play rough and do break up the play well.

Nojima actually spread the ball around very well today. They were a lot less predictable going forward and created some good chances to score. Ikejiri had a very good game despite the goal. If she was just ten centimetres taller she would be so good, because she reads the game very well.

It was good to see my second favourite Nojima player Sae Kitakata get some playing time and appears to have recovered from her injury. She is so tidy on the ball and can do some fun things in attack.

Given that Nagano have been in a good run of form I am pretty happy with this result from Nojima.

24. Ponde_Ringu

Ponde_Ringu Member+

May 17, 2021
    #1324 Ponde_Ringu, May 14, 2022
    Last edited: May 14, 2022
    That miss was very much a Tanaka moment but I guess she should've been called for a foul there anyway. A decent save from Ikeda too but then again Tanaka shouldn't have given her a chance.

25. Manchester Nadeshiko

Ehime F.C. Ladies
    Japan
    Mar 26, 2017
    U.K.
    Ando...1 nil
    In view of her age should she really have received a pat on the head

blissett and Ponde_Ringu repped this.