Official 2010 Liga Boliviana Thread

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by ElCaBrOnCeLeStE, Jan 12, 2010.

1. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yea, wish it was as champ though..... :(

They are going to have to play in that 'playoff' round in the beginning before even getting into the tournament. :(

At least they will be in the next PES 2012 though thanks to that! :)

Its thankfully against a Chilean side though.... more of a chance compared to say a brasilian side though...

2. Eber1990

Eber1990 Member

Jul 1, 2008
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    - It really doesnt matter who they play if they keep playing the way they are right now...hopefully we get a better coach and Claure needs to stop choosing players!!!

3. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Yes that's what pisses everybody off! That's the main reason Quinteros left Bolivar in the first place.

4. Playaz4life

Playaz4life Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Santa Cruz
    Club:
    Oriente Petrolero
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Hey fellow paisanos,

Yep I'm still bit drunk from last night's celebration. I guess Oriente played real good in our local league and in Sudamericana. I have to tell the dude from Wilsterman that everything could happen in this league but Oriente is 4 points away from Bolivar and it clearly says in the LFPB that there is a chance they take away that game for Manager's issues but in this case these points won't go to the other team so Wilster is in second div. no matter what and I don't like that.

Quinteros will be our salvation!! Pedriel and Martins up front and many great players to choose from!!

5. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    HELLS yes!
    Congratulation Oriente Petrolero, man I wish I could've been in that celebration.
    Hey playaz, salud man! enjoy those chelas!

6. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    If this is true, Chumita needs to leave that DIRTY Strongest'! They havent piad their players for 3 months??? :eek: He needs to come to Bolivar at teh LEAST!!!

He deserves better, and probably is still on that for pennies contract he signed when jumping up from the youth team. Something like a 1000USD a month or something.

This kid is a star, I hope he goes somewhere or goes to bolivar where he can earn serious money. Poor guy.... having to stick around with a crap club like the strongest, stuck in a shit contract... :p

7. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC
    Why can't " THE STRONGEST" attract a strong investor from BOLIVIA?

THe name is marketable to international public (unlike Bolivar), and has a strong history. It's well branded, and a kick ass kit.

Sad though. I certainly hope this kid gets an offer from a strong neighbor. His size will be a big turn off, but hopefully his play in the sub20 will open doors for him.

8. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Speaking of crap clubs, how's having an idiot millionaire for an owner working out for you?

9. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Our players are getting paid, can't hate money. :p Hopefully we snatch the boy before you guys have him living in the poor house.

Pretty bad that he is scared to move on to another club knowing that Strongest will then dodge his phone calls since he wouldnt be 'their player' anymore.

They sound like the bad friend that borrows money from you, but wont ever pay you back! :p

10. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^in other words a "dead beat institution"
    I hope the rumors about going to Partizan are true. I think he has all the heart needed to play anywhere regardless of size, and i think it's evident that he plays that way.

11. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Chumita needs to get out of Bolivia, I wish him all the Best.
    With his heart and dedication on the field, he could play in Argentina, could be our Bolivian buonanotte:)

12. dsauna

dsauna Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Fairfax, VA
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Actually we do have a big empresario putting money, Kurt Reintsch. The problem is the current president. We had 30 players last year, and paying ridiculously high salaries to useless guys like gatty riveiro, limbert gutierrez, darwin Peña, Leo Diaz, so I guess there was a lot of corruption going on there. So Reintsch decided not to give any more money until things are fixed.

The president resigned, so now elections will be held on the 16th, and a new president will have the support and supervision of Reintsh and his group, and apparently things will change.

13. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Paid to do what? I think they're stealing from Claure, they should give that cabron his money back :D

14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    As long as our players are paid, better then to have good players who ARENT paid, compared to goes who are overpaid. :p

Security for your family with a consistent paycheck will always get us the best players in the country... :p

15. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Actually they do go to the team that is contesting. Either way OP is +4 PTS so no harm.

This is my prediction: Wilstermann will win the appeal, get the 3 PTS and go the descenso indirecto.

Real Mamoré will make a huge fuss (which is obviously understandable) and la Liga will make a special exception and add 2 teams in the name of having teams in 8 departments (adding Mamoré and a team from Tarija) and not saying anything about the ruling "de mesa"

16. MarcoM3

MarcoM3 BigSoccer Supporter

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

I laughed so hard, I almost peed my pants reading this. Good one, Chico!!:)

17. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    Actually, if they win the appeal they SHOULD NOT get the 3 PTS but they probably will. http://www.fbf.com.bo/documentacion/CODIGO-DISCIPLINARIO-FBF.pdf This is the article Wilstermann is suing for, under Chapter 8, Obligaciones Economicas:

however, this is what Wilstermann is trying to have happen, under Chapter 9, Impugnacion.

The thing is, Art. 87 does not apply or should not apply, since it refers to Impugnaciones to things which happen on the field and affect the result of the game. Wilstermann's claim is merely that because a lawyer from Oriente insulted the referee on the game with Wilstermann and was fined as a result, because Oriente did not pay Oriente should lose the 3 points. Notice that the fault here is that Oriente did not pay, not the actual insult to the referee which was already sanctioned. That CLEARLY points to the applicability of Art. 83 and not so much of Art. 87.

However.....Wilster has their people all over the FBF and Liga's dirigencias (Mauricio Mendez is president of Liga and his position would be jeopardized were Wilster to fall to 2nd div). Thus, there is strong interest in the football power sphere for Wilster not to fall to 2nd div.

It would be a shame for Bolivia's soccer if Wilster falls to 2nd Division. Wilster is a great club with a strong history. However, I have no doubt they can make a comeback within a year. It would be a greater shame for Bolivia's soccer if Wilster does NOT fall to 2nd Division due to a corrupt system.

If I were a Wilster fan, frankly, I would be hoping that Wilster descends so that its officers get kicked out and a new, more capable dirigencia comes in so that they are never again on this situation and so new people come in that restore Wilster to the glory it deserves.

18. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    From your lips to god's ears, brother.

As a loyal fan, I would be ashamed to stay in the league thanks to a legal maneuver. We need to cut off the legs to get rid of the "cancer dirigencial" . Those who were interested in our team only for the money will go away, and those who really love the jersey will continue to work to bring back the glory.

We will be back.:)

19. dale_wilster

dale_wilster Member

Jul 4, 2001
    Cochabamba, Bolivia
    Club:
    --other--
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    While I agree with that in theory (start from scratch)...I don't like the prospects of not having 1st division football for an entire year (at least). Going to Sunday games is one of the highlights of living in Cochabamba, and I have no idea how being in the 2nd division and Copa Libertadores will work. Wilstermann would have to offer first division wages and the prospect of playing internationally to have a competitive team.

I also want to add: I don't mind the criticism for Wilstermann remaining in the league by any means necessary..I have no doubt that every team in the league would do the same thing.

20. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Is there a chance they drop out? Because this will surely effect them $$$$ wise, and will they have enough money to travel around south america? Or pay their players?

21. MarcoM3

May 14, 2007
    Reyes, Beni
    Club:
    Jorge Wilstermann
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Remember they get money for qualifying. That, along with TV rights should give them enough to pay for their expenses.
    Also, they could put a team together for Copa Libertadores only, with enough players to shore up each position and incentives paid out of the money that comes from each game.

Then again, that is just too simple and practical for Bolivian soccer.;)

22. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ^^^Exactly......

23. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    http://www.facetasdeportivastv.com/nota.php?id=15750

24. dreyx2000

dreyx2000 Member

Apr 1, 2007
    So Oriente is considering Platini to replace Quinteros.............

http://www.facetasdeportivastv.com/nota.php?id=15758

I think this is good for them. Platini sucked on la sele because he is pretty immature still as a coach...but with la sele he gained some experience, enough to be at the Bolivian club level....and hopefully from Oriente he'll gain some more to maybe some day be good enough to come back to La Sele.

25. sergtp

sergtp Member

Oct 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    yes. Sounds like this would be a good decision for both parts. Experience for Sanchez, and a Bolivian legend for Oriente, which to continue the process that Quinteros started.