Official 2010 Liga Boliviana Thread

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by ElCaBrOnCeLeStE, Jan 12, 2010.

1. ElCaBrOnCeLeStE

Jan 6, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    ...Alright my fellow Paisanos, its that time again to start the trash talking. Last season was one of the best seasons Bolivian futbol has seen in a long time (and im not just saying this because THE ALMIGHTY BOLIVAR made it to every final). The Apertura came down to the last two minutes of the last game. The Clausura gave us great home and away match-ups and the playoffs were pretty exiciting too. Hopefully this season will be a continuation of last and we will see our league, its entertainment value, and its interest grow. DISCUSS....

OHH YEah, Im picking BOLIVAR to make it to the AeroSur final, win the Apertura, and hope to pass to the second round of the Libertadores, Blooming seems to have keeped their core so they should be contenders this year too.

2. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Re: Official 2010 Liga Bolivian Thread

My satelite got blown away by this horrible winter winds anybody know where's a good spot to watch games. I usually go to summers in Arlington to watch EPL games on Saturday mornings. I wish there was a spot like that, so that we could get together and watch some of these games and talk some trash. Anyone have suggestions?

3. ElCaBrOnCeLeStE

Jan 6, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Can we get the word out to the owners of Cecilias...thats a great place to watch WQ games...i would think they would make some cash showing our games.

4. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

I'll agree with you on the bolivar prediction. My cousin is all about Oriente, but Blooming looks better at this point.

5. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

YEa seriously! I would kill to get these games live somehow!

Teh guy taht does the games on video bolivia apparently can't give transmissions of higher quality like most transmissions at like 300+, instead he can only give it at that low quality because of the internet he is at and his users which also are limited by their internet, and he doesnt want to screw over his users. :(

I wish claure would be able to hook it up somehow with the bolivian league on that latin american channel on direct tv, the one they gave the barca-bolivar game!

I wonder how much he paid for that tv time? Actually, he'd have to pay the FBF and god konws who else to give bolivar games on there too. :(

Anyone remember a couple years back where they'd give a couple games a month of bolivia on GOL TV? They used to have rights to bolivia and a couple other countries, but since then lost i guess the licensing.

6. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

It looks like the big surprise the organizers of AeroSur were gonna tell us is that the winner play River of Uruguay and some 3rd level club from Brazil. I don't know about you guys but I would have preferred the 3rd spot in the Sudamericana. Now it looks like what Wiki currently has stated is becoming more valid: The Runner-up for the Apertura. This is wack; does this mean I gotta root for Bolivar to come in second? :confused:

7. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

I forgot to comment on this in my previous post and I can't edit still due to my multiple infractions :D but yeah I remember that. I guess there wasn't that much interest in bolivian soccer and colombian soccer so GOL TV didn't renew the contract.

8. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

^^LAME!!! Figures....

9. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Hey Chico, looks like the worst scenario is gonna happen for you. I feel for ya bro. :D

10. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Irony.

With that said, Botero is a KILLER in la paz. I am sure if he goes there he will make strongest THAT much more dangerous.

11. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Yep, he might even become the world's leading goal scorer this year.

12. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

With gatty serving him up with nice crosses its a possiblity! :p

13. ElCaBrOnCeLeStE

Jan 6, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

...WHhhhattttt....Botero to strongest??? Havent heard anything about that....Wow. But wait Botero, Gatty, Colque...Wasnt this our line up like in 2003?

La-Razon has this as our starting linup: Arias; Méndez, Rivero y L.Torrico; Parada, A.Reyes, L.Reyes, Flores; D.Torrico y Álex; Ferreira for tuesdays game. By the way I think Blooming is gonna clean house with oriente.

14. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Yea, they get our scraps. :p Don't forget thiago leitao.

But it should be good, because botero and gatty are always a great combo.

Bolivar has 1.2million invested into this team, hopefully it can get them out of the group stages of copa libertadores, and they can get a good start and pre season with this copa aerosur coming up.

Tuesdays the game right?

15. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

First of all Bolivar hasn't produced a player on their starting eleven this season. You guys got everyon's scrap. Just to give you an idea De Rosa starting his bolivian career in El Poderso Tigre, second your goalie Arias also started his with el poderso, Didi is from lapaz fc, Abdon is from la U, Parada is from San Jose, and if I not sure from where but I know Rivero is from Santa cruz as well as Mendez. The only one that might be a life long cholista is Lito, but I think he played for another team from lapaz before.

16. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

It happens! Look at boca, their best players have been produced by Arg. Juniors! :p

Same wiht real madrid! :p Don't hate cause we pick em' while they are in their prime and not the come up. :p

Bolivar is always the last step before they leave abroad! But don't worry, Strongest if they can get botero, will be a force to be reckoned with!

Bolivar will still be strongest's father though. : p

17. gringolimon

gringolimon Member

Club Bolívar
    Bolivia
    Sep 12, 2007
    White Plains, NY
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

The league needs a mother. :D

18. boliviankidd622

Apr 27, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

when is el classico"?

19. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Tuesday I believe, if your talking about the Bolivar-Strongest Match.... At least i am pretty sure its tuesday.

Any clarification??

And i havent heard anythign about botero signing, I guess it isnt going down?

20. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

it Tuesday @ 7 I called every Bolivian resturant and quasi sports bar in the VA MD DCno one has the game anyone has any suggestions? I really want to watch this game.

21. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Sadly the best will be video bolivia. :(

22. ElCaBrOnCeLeStE

Jan 6, 2009
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
  23. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Check out the libertadorse links, I just wrote about it. He is actually pretty interesting... and a enigma somewhat on where he came from, given his hype how he ended up in south america let alone bolivar and caracas fc.

I also have video of him, im not that impressed, but i am sure he'll kill in bolivia and help us in the libertadores.

24. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia

Here's the highlights of the Aurora - Blooming Friendly.

Vicente Arze had a good game, he looks REALLY good for the bolivian league given his pace. He scored the first banger of the goal, which seemed like a cross but he did a chip. The second goal was a very nice between the legs then a nice pass another between the legs to Jair Reynoso.

If he keeps up this good performance he very well could get called up to the NT as a forward or midfielder.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuJgPaFEAnI"]YouTube- A todo deporte - Aurora 3-2 Blooming[/ame]

25. 1MADDOG

1MADDOG New Member

Aug 15, 2000
    DC

Yeah, nice goal. That pass though, I mean that was one slow ass defender. To be honest, it looked like a whole bunch of chuby kids on the field. The dude lacks speed. Alot of dudes in Bolivia have the pace and skill, but no speed or size. Don't get me wrong, alot of quick dudes, but accelerating well and speed are two different things.

He lacks speed and size to be on the Nats. His size won't matter in Bolivian league. He will be a good average player. I saw him play in Germnatown, and the dude was one of the better peeps on the field. The talents there. He just doesn't have the main tools to play the international game.