Of coarse Chelsea & Arsenal were in the best Leagues

Discussion in 'Premier League: News and Analysis' started by andrew neave, Nov 24, 2004.

1. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    You can here them now saying that :-Of coarse Chelsea & Arsenal were in the most difficult leagues in the Champions League cant you ????. It dosent matter what there teams perform like , Chelsea and Arsenal fans allways have an answer dont they. I expect Arsene to complain to UEFA that PSV were a load of cheats, and his team of innocent saints didnt do anything to deserve Red cards.
    It makes me sick!! Meanwhile ManUtd have got on with things winning games at home and in Europe with no conterversy these past 4 weeks.

Wenger and Arsenal must begin to realise that Highbury isnt the home of Football and that other teams deserve to beat them.

2. king_saladin

king_saladin New Member

Oct 5, 2004
    MI, USA
    Well, hopefully you won't make excuses when ManUtd gets eliminated.

3. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Wow, its going to be tough enjoying your predictions when you're on your cross already. Tell me, how hard was it to nail yourself up there?

4. Acronym

Acronym BigSoccer Yellow Card

Nov 26, 2003
    Ol' blighty
    Well no, as long as the linesmen can see past their noses ;)

5. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Jesus ... are you on a one-man recce mission for Team Stupid? Nothing else appears to explain the threads you have started recently.

Hey - everyone! I've got a new game! Let's see how many fractions of a single nanoseconds it takes any one of us to remember an incident in which Manchester United's manager, players or fans complained about something that happened to them in a football game!! I'll go first:

It took me just under 1/280,000th of a nanosecond.

Beat that, if you can.

6. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    [QUOTE Let's see how many fractions of a single nanoseconds it takes any one of us to remember an incident in which Manchester United's manager, players or fans complained about something that happened to them in a football game!!

As i said Fergie hasnt complained the last few months has he, he didnt on Tuesday, you missed the point its not Fergie thats complaining at the moment is it,, all Wenger does is nag the Officials on the touch line and acording to the Chelsea and Arsenal fans, ManUtd dont have a chance at winning anything this year. Well we won the FA Cup beating Arsenal in the semi Final last year and Chelsea won didley squat didnt they, I would not be against such a thing happening again this year.
    As for Liverpool Im glad your fully happy, the way Liverpool are performing at the moment as a ManUtd fan, so am I
    Sorry I think its funny what is happening to Arsenal and Wenger at the moment, I mean hes behaving like Keegen did a few years ago " Im not appologising RVN is a cheater " so there, and what has happend to there defence Oh dear"./ I am only telling it as it is reported in the Media.
    I think Sir Alex must get some praise for how he has bolstered our 1 st team squad, I mean we have Smith RVN Saha Rooney Giggs and Ronaldo as available strikers and we have Rio Sylvestre Brown Heinz, O Shea, and the two Nevilles in defense. I admit we need a new Midfield maestro in January.

7. nicephoras

nicephoras A very stable genius

Fucklechester Rangers
    Jul 22, 2001
    Eastern Seaboard of Yo! Semite
    Fixed.

8. Clan

Clan Member

Apr 23, 2002
    Now, i'm normally a very patient man when it comes to young children, but you're starting to wear me down.

I've read and reread both posts and am still trying to find the reason for including Chelsea.....that was after several minutes of uncontrollable, hysterical laughter, about the bit about "united getting on with it"

Yep - just reread it again.

*scratches head and wonders what comments Mourinho made that were supposed to be excuses.Looks at Champions league table for Chelsea, confirms that we are indeed top of it and won it after 4! games - walks away very confused.

9. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    You are a babbling, incoherent fool and you will be treated accordingly at all times.

10. andrew neave

andrew neave New Member

Dec 20, 2003
    Las Vegas USA
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Well your just sounding off in a fit of sour grapes, arnt you. I fully realise that you hate ManUtd and everything it stands for.
    Now then lets see on Sunday if yoiur team can get stuck into Reyes and Henry and upset Wenger more, or do you hate ManUtd that much that you hope Arsenal win tommorow Mmmm ?

11. Matt Clark

Matt Clark Member

Dec 19, 1999
    Liverpool
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    See above, dipshit.

12. Colin Bell the King

Colin Bell the King New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Wythenshawe
    - Fergie complained against Man City about penalty decisions
    - Fergie whined about his 'woeful' strikeforce and said he would have to play himself

And those are from this current month, so to say he hasn't complained is a bit rich.

And Giggs and Ronaldo are not strikers, kid, back of the class for you, and learn how to spell 'Arsehole', because you'll be having that directed towards you many times in your life.