NYCFC, Wilpon and 2012 hope

Discussion in 'New York City FC' started by napolisoccer, Dec 22, 2008.

1. NYC_COSMOS

NYC_COSMOS BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 13, 2007
    Queens, NY
    Club:
    CA Vélez Sársfield
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    NYC > South Florida or Atlanta.

2. Wile Coyote

Wile Coyote Red Card

Sep 21, 2000
    Punta del Este, Uru.
    Club:
    Club Nacional de Football
    florida is a proven failure miami tampa and the marlins are a mess as well i think only the NFL and NBA have been succesful there....

3. metros11

metros11 Member

Sep 11, 1999
    Highlands of NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The Jaguars don't sell out, Heat is struggling and the Magic is on the verge of financial collapse.

4. BuddhaNYC

BuddhaNYC Member

Jan 26, 2008
    Queens, NYC
    Club:
    Everton FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I heard from a friend who worked in radio down in miami, that sports radio is basically almost all dolphins...

5. thethinwhiteduke

Feb 13, 2008
    In Florida, it really is all about football. Whether its high school, college or NFL football reigns supreme. When a team is doing well in any of the sports the fans follow down in Florida but overall its a football state, plain and simple. That goes for Tampa, Miami and the north too.

6. napolisoccer

napolisoccer Member

NYCFC - Napoli
    Feb 20, 2005
    Napoli
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    In your opinion in the next weeks or months there will be a meet between Peterson and Wilpon. I think that it is necessary why the NJRB strategy is now brought into focus on NYC market and if the true project of FCNY and Wilpon is the MLS in NYC, I think that is useless to lose further time !!!

7. Wile Coyote

Wile Coyote Red Card

Sep 21, 2000
    Punta del Este, Uru.
    Club:
    Napoli man its like you want this soooooooooooo bad dude and you are way over there....fill us in with napoli how are things over there do me a favor go to your "sede" and take a pictures of all the trophies your club won thanks to diego armando maradona how is little diego... take a picture of the ultras and the shrine to diego.......then post it here...

to answer your question,

no... mr wilpon is more worried about getting his 500 milion dollars back from his good friend who now sits in prison who stole from mr wilpon and many more rich people even hollywood stars were tricked........ mr wilpon is rich but getting robbed out of 500 million dollars will make any rich man CRINGE!!!!! he has other things on his mind right now than to meet with a no body who is not even a member of the same country club mr wilpon hangs out and drinks to get drunk to forget about his 500 million his friend stole....

mr wilpon is worried about other matters at this time...............................

thats why no bid from mr wilpon.... when mr wilpon was suppose to make his announcement the bomb of his friend who robbed many rich people out of millions was starting to unravel....

by the way mr wilpon's friend stole so much money from people it has reached into THE BILLIONS!!!!!

mr wilpons friend will be in jail for ever

and that guys wife now has to get a job!!!!

no one is really crying for the evil trickster that stole the hard earned money from Mr Wilpon we the BB and la banda del parque flushing can only hope that thief is shanked to death during exercise time in the court yard....because thanks to him he is one of the reasons NYC never made a bid......

8. DavidP

DavidP Member

Mar 21, 1999
    Powder Springs, GA
    Man, you just won't quit! Give it a rest, already!

9. DavidP

DavidP Member

Mar 21, 1999
    Powder Springs, GA
    Yep, Bernie Madoff may have put of NYC's MLS bid for a while. :(

10. Wile Coyote

Wile Coyote Red Card

Sep 21, 2000
    Punta del Este, Uru.
    Club:
    with out a doubt back in Oct we were left wondering why the date came and went and silence from flushing not even a whisper.... fast foward a few weeks ahead and this Bernie Madoff scandal begins to unravel then the press gets a hold and makes public the famous names that were scammed and how much. The wilpon name and that massive amount he was robbed out of becomes public its a no brainer what happened to the MLS bid.. add to that the mets were like not even active in the free agency market for the base ball team... wilpon felt the loss and felt it as if i were to take a sack of demolished bricks from shea and I drop it on mr wilpons head from the top of citi field.....he is rich very rich but no matter how rich you are you are going to be pissed and feel the loss of 500 million dollars....

11. QueensNick

QueensNick Member

Jul 19, 2007
    New York City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Do you think someone would survive being hit with a sack of bricks on the head from that high up? hmmmm :p