NWSL Attendance 2021

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by toad455, May 23, 2021.

1. toad455

toad455 Member+

Nov 28, 2005
    Is any site covering attendance numbers for this season?

2. cpthomas

cpthomas BigSoccer Supporter

Portland Thorns
    United States
    Jan 10, 2008
    Portland, Oregon
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    For the Thorns, they are not releasing official attendance numbers until restrictions are gone.

Klingo3034, blissett and toad455 repped this.
  3. Hawkeye-1

Hawkeye-1 Member

Apr 15, 2002
    Austin
    I'm trying to track attendance---25 of 36 matches have been reported--and of course Portland are being morons about it by not reporting anything. Even with their restrictions, they are likely out-drawing everyone again.

4. Hawkeye-1

Hawkeye-1 Member

Apr 15, 2002
    Austin
    I would hope they would release the games they are keeping hidden when restrictions are lifted---it makes no sense not to release them and makes them look VERY bush-league for it.

5. Hawkeye-1

Hawkeye-1 Member

Apr 15, 2002
    Austin
    I'm updating the wikipedia page as I get them

toad455 and SiberianThunderT repped this.
  6. Reign Man

Reign Man Member

SEATTLE REIGN!
    Sep 28, 2016
    Seattle
    Club:
    Seattle
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Most years i track attendance but i have almost none this year, can you post individual games or direct to a page with it?

7. SiberianThunderT

Sep 21, 2008
    DC
    Club:
    Saint Louis Athletica
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    That's a summary table, not a list of individual game numbers. I haven't seen such a list anywhere myself, but any game with an attendance number has that number top and center on that game's page on the NWSL site, so I guess try there?

8. Hawkeye-1

Hawkeye-1 Member

Apr 15, 2002
    Austin
    I'm tracking and putting the games in a spreadsheet to keep it orderly. All but 8 games have been reported. There has been nothing from NJ/NY-Houston May 15, Portland-Chicago May 16, Portland-OL Reign May 23, Houston-Chicago May 29, Chicago-North Carolina June 5, Portland-Louisville June 5, Portland-Kansas City June 20 and North Carolina-Portland June 26