NWR - St. Louis question

Discussion in 'Sporting Kansas City' started by thurd, Oct 21, 2004.

1. thurd

thurd New Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Melrose, MA
    What are the closest hotels to Busch stadium in St. Louis? I know that this is probably the wrong place to post this, but I figured it would be the most appropriate. Thanks in advance.

2. sarabella

sarabella BigSoccer Supporter

Jun 22, 2004
    UK
    The Millenium and the Adam's Mark are both within walking distance.

3. thurd

thurd New Member

Jul 31, 2001
    Melrose, MA
    Thanks, we got a room at the Days Inn about 10 minutes away from the stadium. Any info on that? The surrounding neighborhood? Also, are you aware of anywhere to purchase game 4 tickets for anything under $400? If you know of anyone looking to sell tickets, PM me or instant message me on AIM at thurd9o5 , or email me at hurda@wit.edu . Thanks in advance.

4. kckicker23

kckicker23 Member

Jun 10, 2003
    KC
    Ben's a good person to ask since he lives in St. Louis, but the area around the stadium is (I think) a decent area. There's the Arch close by obviously, and the other stadiums, too. Also, you could make the trip over the river to E. St. Louis to do a little gambling! Although, I wouldn't necessarily recommend going to E.StL.; it's a notoriously terrible city.

5. BenC1357

BenC1357 Member

Feb 23, 2001
    KC
    Dude, you're screwed.

Unless you called in (last week), are on a season ticket package or you know somebody who will give you tickets (good luck with that one), you're going to pay $500+ each no matter where you set. Last night's tickets on the street were selling for over $400.

As for where to stay. Union Station has a hotel in it, but it's probably booked by now. I don't know where that Days Inn is, because 10 minutes from downtown in any direction is quite a ways.