NSR-Internazionale

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by Catfish, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Andross

Andross New Member

Mar 11, 2006
    England
    Hello

How did get into Inter Milan? List your football background.
    Ronaldo was my favourite player when I was a little kid so naturally I liked Inter

What made you a Nerazzur supporter instead of another Serie A club?
    I'll admit im not a hardcore fan so to speak, I actually quite like AC Milan (I even own a shirt which I wear reguarly.) I always take Inters side during the Derby though etc. Anyways Ive always preferred the players that Inter have had such as Ronaldo, Klinsmann, J.Zanetti, Vieri, Recoba, Crespo, Batistuta and more recently Veron, Stankovic, Adriano and Julio Cruz

Tell us where you are from?
    England, South East

How many Inter matches do you see a year?
    Try to watch as many as I can.

Have you been to the San Siro?
    Never

How many Internazionale kits do you own? Which ones?
    Two Ronaldo shirts, home and away from the same season (probably from his second year with Inter)
    I also own the home kit from the 2004/05 season

And any other things cool Inter Milan related things that you can think of???
    Nope :(

2. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    The time when I actully got following soccer closely coincided when Ivan Zamorano signed for Inter. So, being Chilean myself, I decided to follow/support Inter ever since then.

What made you a Nerazzuri supporter instead of another Serie A club?
    As soon as I started watching Inter, I inmediately hated Juve, on top of the actual rivalry. I am also a Dortmund fan, so I was specially happy when Dortmund beat Juve in the CL Final in '97.

I am Chilean, though I live in the States.

As many as I can. I would like to say at least about 15 (including CL, and Coppa Italia).

No, unfortunately I have not.

None yet.

Another fave (former) Inter players of mine: Kallon, West, Cauet, Moriero, Cambiasso, Veron, Cordoba, J and C Zanetti.

Metro

3. interalex

interalex New Member

Sep 7, 2006
    Vienna,soon Sydney
    Hi to all Nerazzurri

Can anybody tell me if there is a Inter Fan Club in Sydney or anywhere else in Australia?

I am from Vienna but cause of my job i have to move to NSW soon and i would love to get in touch with some Inter Tifosi Down Under.

To answer a few of your Question: Yes i have been to the San Siro (Season Ticket since 2002)

I do own a few Jerseys-of course the new one with the Scudetto and Coppa badge too. Number 14 on the back.

Why Number 14? Cause my second Club is Arsenal...........(everybody makes mistakes-going to JUVE- but Patrick deserves a second chance)

and it suits perfect with Scudetto # 14

4. SpaceAddict

SpaceAddict New Member

Oct 16, 2006
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    How did get into Inter Milan? List your football background.: I have always been a soccer fan, I am of Argentine/Chilean/Italian decent. I became an Inter fan as a child because of their jersey - I still believe it's one of the best uniforms in the world.

What made you a Nerazzur supporter instead of another Serie A club? : Well as I got older, I realized that there was always a huge amount of South American players on Inter (particularly Argentine) and when my favorite player (Javier "El Pupy" Zanetti) became a member - it was cemented. Boca Juniors and Nero Azurri for me...

Tell us where you are from?: I was born in the U.S.A (Miami, FL). My father is Argentinian (Italian decent) and my mother is from Chile...

How many Inter matches do you see a year?: Unfortunately, this is the 1st year I am able to keep up with Inter on a weekly basis. I purchased DirecTV and between GolTv and Fox Sports I watch all their games. I used to have to read about the games on ESPN or Inter.it

Have you been to the San Siro?: My father is trying to get me to take a family vacation to Italy, to Calabria which is where my family is from -- If I ever get over my fear of flying and actually make the trip - I want to go to The San Siro and watch Internazionale win :)

How many Internazionale kits do you own? Which ones?: I own a total of 3. I own a '94 Home jersey with no name or number. I own a '05 Home jersey with #4 and Zanetti. I own a '06 Home with #11 and Grosso (my last name) :)

And any other things cool Inter Milan related things that you can think of???: I have watched a lot of football in my life, the last game between AC Milan and Inter Milan was the best football match I have ever seen. A little too close for comfort and I was nervous as all hell, but it was fantastic...

5. lammentations

lammentations New Member

Oct 28, 2006
    Los Angeles, CA
    How did get into Inter Milan? List your football background
    - I think i can blame my mother for making me an Inter fan, back in 1999 whe she bought me by brand new FIFA 99 footbal pc game. Inmediatly I chose to play with Inter and remained as a fan ever since.
    - I was already a Gornaldo fan after the world cup in France back in 1998.

- I'm South American of Portugese descent, but I reside in California

- The fact that I identify myself with Inter's South american spirit and style of playing, the fact that I consider their uniform 2b one of the most beautiful ones in European football and last but not least that fact that they win tittles without having to fix matches. =P

As many as I can, but lately Gol tv hasn't broadcasted many games of the nerazzuri. Of course one of the best one this season was that awesome 4-3 to the Milanisti...

I own their 05-06 home shirt and their training t-shirt with the golden Snake in the front.
    [​IMG]
    Beaufitul isn't it?:D

6. aguilas1916

aguilas1916 New Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    How did get into Inter Milan? List your football background.: i am a fan of Ivan Zamorano.
    i played a bit of footy w/ friends but only once in an organized league.

What made you a Nerazzur supporter instead of another Serie A club? :
    everybody else's kits are just so damn ugly! plus i like the fact that Inter (along w/ Club America) have NEVER been regulated.

Tell us where you are from?:
    Houston,Tx but of Mexican descent

How many Inter matches do you see a year?: As many as Rai TV shows. i pay an extra $10 a month to my cable bill but it's worth it.

Have you been to the San Siro?:
    Unfortunatly no

How many Internazionale kits do you own? Which ones?:
    7. starting w/ one i bought in '99 all the way to the current one. i try to get the latest kit every year. all black & blue w/ one being the yellow one that came out a couple of years ago.

And any other things cool Inter Milan related things that you can think of???: I met Bam Bam while he was w/ Club America. got his pic & autograph.got the 'graph on my wall.

7. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Good stuff, man! :cool:

Metro

8. aguilas1916

aguilas1916 New Member

Sep 16, 2005
    Houston
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    thanks. i also met a few other Chilean players(Ricardo Rojas, Reinaldo Navia & Fabian Estay) but that's for another thread.

9. olof

olof New Member

Jun 7, 2007
    malmoe
    "How did get into Inter Milan?" in the summer of 1987 as a little 7 year old swedish blond guy on vecation with the family i got a inter yersey from my father oh by the way the italian old ladies scared the crap out of me when they pet my hair that year... i guess they liked my very blond hair haha ;)

"What made you a Nerazzur supporter instead of another Serie A club?"
    i got that yersey... my brother got a napoli yersey and we brought whit us 2 more for my best freind and my brothers best freind.. a milan and a juventus yersey... so everytime we played footie i was wearing this...

Tell us where you are from? sweden
    How many Inter matches do you see a year? tv... but untill next season i made a deal whit the wife to go to milano... she can shop and i can warch a game!!
    Have you been to the San Siro? nooo :(
    How many Internazionale kits do you own?2
    Which ones? 2006/2007 and my little worn 1987 yersey
    And any other things cool Inter Milan related things that you can think of??? that zlatan started to play there... was fun to have a guy from my hometown in inter!!!

10. welt disney

welt disney New Member

Aug 7, 2007
    My father bought me an Inter shirt to match the ones my primary school played in back in the late 60's.

From then to this day I have had Internazionale of Milan in my heart - even the name of the club speaks of dignity, excitement and inclusiveness.

I live in the highlands in Scotland and I look forward to seeing Inter at the San Siro one day.

Forza Nerazzuri!

11. Recoba-Inter

Recoba-Inter New Member

Aug 18, 2007
    I was 11 years old and i was a RealMadrid fan , I was playing ps2 with my friend we didn't play with clubs becuase the two of us are RealMadrid fans so we played with the national teams i usually choose Italy and my favourite player was Vieri , Then my friend told me that Vieri plays for a club called Inter Milan and here started the love story between me and Inter.
    Becuase i was a Vieri fan , but know i'm a Recoba fan.
    I'm from Kuwait
    About 35 matchs
    No. but i'll go to san siro to watch the DERBY:p
    3 and i will buy the forth one soon. 2001/2002-2005/2006 yellow training top-2006/2007-2007/2008.

12. Curva Nord

Curva Nord Member

Mar 29, 2007
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Moved to Milan in late 1999. Within the first week went with my new mates, all Inter fans, to an Away Derby. We won. I was hooked.

First game, we beat Milan. How could I support anyone else?

I am from the States. Chicago originally now in Atlanta.

Now as many a TV will allow. Just missing out on the season opener this year by a week as they are away week 2 when I will be in Milan.

5 year season ticket holder through the 2004/5 season. Also, Champs League, Coppa Italia, etc.

1. Blue and Black Emre jersey. Also have the large Inter flag hanging in the basement. Will be outside for this week's opener.

Atmosphere of San Siro and the vendors outside. Singing with the Boys.

Could do with out throwing motorini over the railing, however.

Finally, just happy not to be a Juventino or Milanista!!

13. chinox1

chinox1 New Member

Nov 1, 2006
    Houston, TX
    How did get into Inter Milan?
    A Champions League game that they showed, here in the US, on ESPN back in 1998. They played Real Madrid in the San Siro, and Inter won. Baggio scored 2 goals.

The colors!! I just fell in love with the colors, and uniform!

As much as i can, it's so hard to catch Inter games here in Houston. But usually Champion's League games.

Nope, but I plan to go in my life time.
    4. The home jerseys of 2003, 2005, and 2006.

They are my favorite club!!!!! Showing love to all of the rest of the interista fans around the world from me, HOUSTON, TEXAS is where i reside in the UNITED STATES!!! STAY UP!

14. Tricky_Ricky

Tricky_Ricky New Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Melbourne
    Mainly because of my father; I inherited his love for the club. Great past players like Ronaldo, Cannavaro & Vieri were great contributing factors also.
    Back when I was younger, I was very ignorant about Italian football. I always admired Juve because of Del Piero, Zidane and Trezeguet and their great domestic success. My father intervened and I've been a Nerazzur for more then 10 years now.
    Melbourne, Australia.
    Roughly 20 a year. I would see more though if it were not for the time difference.
    No, but it remains a life-long dream.
    Five.
    2004/2005 Home (Adriano)
    2004/2005 Away (Adriano)
    2005/2006 Home (Figo)
    2006/2007 Home (Ibrahimovic)
    2007/2008 Home (Ibrahimovic)
    To this day, we remain the only team in Serie A never to be relegated. :p

15. Marco R

Marco R New Member

Aug 1, 2007
    How did get into Inter Milan? I've been an Inter fan my Whole Life
    What made you a Nerazzuri supporter instead of another Serie A club? Growing up in Milan you either pick one or the other and I liked Blue more than red
    Tell us where you are from? I am from Milan but I now live in North Carolina
    How many Inter matches do you see a year? As many as I can especially now that most of them are broadcast on TV
    Have you been to the San Siro? A total of 7 times (Three Concerts, twice to see the cugini lose miserably, and finally just thisyear to see the boys up close. You may read about that at http://carolinarailhawks.com/special-events/flying-like-a-railhawk.html )
    How many Internazionale kits do you own? Which ones? I own two Jerseys (2004 and 2006 home I am working on getting my 2007 away)
    I just spent three days in november with Inter. I now work for a Pro soccer team in NC and keep my 1989 scudetto flag in my drawer and post it every time we play

16. InteristaFl

InteristaFl New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Florida

Have been a fan ever since my dad bought me their jersey 3 yrs ago; Not the most talented player but i always give it my all

Loved Inter ever since I got the jersey

Colombian living in Florida

Every one I can (99.9 of them)

Been there during my trip to Europe but there weren't any games that day

2 (2004 Inter Home Jersey and 2008 Inter away jersey)

2 years ago when i was in Colombia i was playing a street soccer game, the goalie for the other team was a milan fan and was talking trash about Inter so when i got a clear run at goal i kicked the ball as hard as i could into his face and gave him a blood nose, it rebounded back to me and then i chipped it over his bloody face
    (The kid was a year older so he my ass after this, but he didnt speak bad about inter after that)

17. InteristaFl

InteristaFl New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Florida
    (The kid was a year older so he my kicked ass after this, but he didnt speak bad about inter after that)
    Sorry

18. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
  19. falvo

falvo Member+

Mar 27, 2005
    San Jose & Florence
    Club:
    San Jose Earthquakes
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Serie A - INTER CAMPIONE, CHAMPIONS VIOLA

[​IMG]

20. HendersonNYC

HendersonNYC New Member

May 20, 2008
    New York
    Liked football but never really had a team. Everyone I knew was an AC or Juve supporter and was a big fan of Vieri (hang on, I just threw up in my mouth).
    List your football background.
    Never played till around 2002..though my team has won the NY Coed Soccer cup a couple times.
    Vieri and no one else supported them.
    Upstate NY, live in Manhattan now.
    One a year
    Yes
    Hmm..just 3. 04 with Vieri, 06 home, & 08 commerative 100th Anniv away
    Yep..one thing...we just won the Scudetto :)

21. InterMilanFC

InterMilanFC New Member

Oct 18, 2008
    1998, i hated soccer got into the france worldcup and ronnie my man turned my balack n blue 4 life

Ronaldo
    Tell us where you are from? Melbourne, Australia.. yes down under
    How many Inter matches do you see a year? i see about 15 games a year.. telelcasts of foobtall matches from Italya in Australia are very limited
    Have you been to the San Siro? NO :(
    How many Internazionale kits do you own? Which ones? i own 4
    03,04,05,06 a bit behind at the monet need the last 2, but ill get them someday when i have the $$$$

22. MetroChile

MetroChile Member+

Jan 13, 2001
    NJ; Valpo.
    Club:
    Santiago Wanderers
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    bump.

It seems there is a lot more of us now. Some "new" guys that come to mind: bibonzo, samora. Take a min. and introduce yourselves, guys. :)

23. Samora

Samora Moderator
    Staff Member

Inter Milan
    United States
    Mar 27, 2008
    San Diego!
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    fan since 2004-2005

at that time Inter had alot of argentino players, since i support argentina obviously+ their colors drove me crazy, love blue & black

San Diego California

most almost all, exept coppa italia, idk which station shows it

no but I plan to when i start traveling

one 2008-09,im a college student, but i plan to buy Zanetti's jersey before he retires
    Inter is the 1st italian team that I saw, plus all the fans that I have met so far r awesome people both in real life and in bigsoccer:)
    FORZA INTER

24. bibonzo

bibonzo New Member

Jul 16, 2009
    Croatia
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia

Well I started supporting them back in the days when they bought Ronaldo. The first time I saw Ronaldo it was when Barcelona sinned him and I watched with my grandpa my 1 el clasico, he said watch the greatest player ever play I certanly enjoined it. Barca lost 2:0 as far as I remember but he produced hes magic on that game and I instantly loved him. I watched Seria A a lot those days because my national tv had a contract to follow there games every saturday and sunday + big derbies from Spain. I actually enjoined Seria A a lot because it was the strongest league at the time in the world but did not have my favorite team, all my friends where for Ac Milan or Juventus so always enjoyed teasing them so I picked the team they hated the most witch was Inter and above all I always loved the underdogs or losers (don't hate me for this:rolleyes:). But the time that I started following them for real was when Ronaldo come. I still remeber Zamorano, Simeone, Djorkeff and others that played in that time. And I still love them regardless of Ronaldo's departure. So its about 11 years now that I support them.

For the most part it was Ronaldo, but the really big part that played here was the rivalry with my friends when we actually hated each other when derbies took place and games on consoles like PlayStation where I always selected Inter. I really never liked the strongest and more arrogant clubs like Juventus, Milan, Real in newer days Manchester. So with the opportunity to follow the league regularly from way back and the rivalry got me to love the club that I follow today. There is now tension like watching Milan derby I always get some funny felling I cant explain.

I'm from Croatia, Zagreb small football coutry that is a really close neighbor to Italy so you can understand why I love Italian football. We love football above every other sport we are really passionate about it especially when our national team plays.

That is a really big amount of games, I would say about 85% or more of them because I have a chanel that regulary follows Italian football and most of the games they show threw the year are Inter games and what they don't show I watch over the Internet. Few years back my national tv showed them as well but they stooped I don't know why.

No but I plan to very soon I almost went last year to Milan derby. I have I friend that went to live there and we are pretty close, hes a big Ac Milan fan lol, so he suggested he will buy the cards when I want and we will watch it together when I get the time. So I plan to do it as its my big wish.

Only 1 the number 10 Ronaldo from back when he played my friend that I mentioned above bought it for me I and bought him Zvonimir Boban jersey when he played for Milan. I plan on getting Zanetti's soon.

I always have bet between my friends on derbies when Inter plays and in CL if the clash is big enough and somebody is for the other team, I have to admit I lost quite a bit of money on this but its getting better in recent years, hope it gets even better.

On the end I'm glad that I'm here discussing things with you guys, some of you are really smart and I enjoy debating and reading your opinions on certain stuff.

25. Inter4Life5

Inter4Life5 Member

Jul 16, 2008
    nyc
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    i grew up liking them from family being around milan. also friends supported them so i got more into inter.
    the diversity of the club, the history, family and friends as i said... the players (but thats not the main reason.)
    new york. im greek italian.
    on tv, i see about 20-25 id say for the league. and whenever there on espn or espn 360 i watch CL games.
    not yet.
    a ronaldo jersey from about 2000 blue/black or so, a 06/07 blue/black signed by zanetti and solomon kalou, and the 08/09
    stankovic is my all time favorite player, along with roberto mancini. so i support them more than anyone else. mihajlovic was also a favorite. i saw cordoba and zanetti at showdown in chinatown in new york this past january... kalou signed my inter jersey lol and i told him to come to inter...