NSR-Internazionale

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by Catfish, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    How did get into Inter Milan? List your football background.
    What made you a Nerazzur supporter instead of another Serie A club?
    Tell us where you are from?
    How many Inter matches do you see a year?
    Have you been to the San Siro?
    How many Internazionale kits do you own? Which ones?
    And any other things cool Inter Milan related things that you can think of???

MODS, please sticky this thread.
    Thanks.

2. Thelonius1999

Thelonius1999 New Member

Aug 24, 2003
    DC
    I just gravitated towards Inter...Mathaues(s.p.) was a favourite of Mine back then & I have followed Inter since...

Milan & Napoli were the attractive choices with the Dutch trio & Maradona...I just never fitted in that bandwagon...as for Juve no offense but I have never liked them

Originally from Kenya but Live in DC

99%...

Nope but I met Vieri in JFK,cool dude...

How many Internazionale kits do you own?

Which ones?
    98-Present

I like Liverpool,lol...

3. Photek

Photek New Member

Jun 15, 2005
    London
    I got into Italian football in around 1990. I was getting really bored with the English league at that time and started watching Serie A because the world's best footballers mostly played there. I instantly took a shine to Inter and have been a passionate fan ever since!
    I've been into football since i was young. I played football myself for 10 years, I only stopped playing a year ago, i used to play as a left back.

What made you a Nerazzuri supporter instead of another Serie A club?
    I think Inter have a great passion to play great football to win things, they don't want to 'win ugly' as it were. I'm hoping now after our Coppa Italia victory that Inter as a team can settle down now and keep a continuity amonst the squad. I think part of our problem is that in the past, we have been too quick to change the manager and players around. We've got a great squad and a good young manager. We need to build on that. Sell a couple of players that don't want to be there (like Emre) and bring in a few hungry players who want to prove themselves in a great club like Inter (like Pizarro)

Tell us where you are from? London

As many as they show on Eurosport.
    I'm going to the Pirelli cup game against Crystal Palace at the end of July, already got a ticket right at the front on the halfway line! Can't wait!!! :cool:

Have you been to the San Siro? Not yet but i can't wait until i do go - big ambition of mine!!

How many Internazionale kits do you own? Which ones? 8
    Orginal shirt from early 90's when Berkamp was still an Inter player and a host of home away shirts and 3rd kits that i found in shops and on the net.

That blue is the colour in Milan in 2005!!! :D

4. retnicf

retnicf Member

May 7, 2001
    Mount Vernon, NY

Went to the Inter-Milan derby with a friend of mine who is a huge Inter fan. I couldn't help it after that.

Born in Georgia, USA. Now live in Mount Vernon, NY.

10-15

3 times, all of the Derbies, all of them ties.

Just 1, from like '98. I refuse to buy another until they win the scudetto and it has that Italian flag shield on it. I may have to wait a while.

I've met four former inter players: Marco Branca, Cannavaro, Bergomi, and Mario Corso.

5. forza inter

forza inter Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Middletown, ct
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    first off, catfish i love you

i got into inter because a strangely large amount of kids from my town travel team were inter fans...that was around 2000, i havent looked back since.
    i have played soccer since i was in 8th grade, i have played high school soccer, captaining one year and played all through college, captaining two years at the d3 level. i also play pick up games 2-3 days a week for the last two years back home in the summertime. i play in various indoor leagues also.
    why else? a burning desire to stick it to ac milan
    middletown, ct (oldest middletown in the country) i went to school up in boston for college as well.
    sadly not as many as id like. only when im lucky to see them on espn2 for champs league
    i wish
    2- 2001/02 inter home blue and black, 2003/4 alternate yellow
    And any other things cool Inter Milan related things that you can think of
    meeting you all in this forum, good to know i have fellow supporters to talk with and share news. good to have a commmon passion!

FORZA INTER

6. neroazzurri

neroazzurri New Member

Feb 15, 2005
    LOS ANGELES, CA
    I started following Inter since after the '98 World Cup...I was a big fan of Ronaldo and that's what got me to follow Italian football and especially Inter! I've been playing football ever since I can remember, back in my homeland, Guatemala, I was on the football academy for one of the two top teams in my country, but my family decided to move to the US and that's a far as I got to playing organized football. I was 14 yrs old when I came to the states, played thru football thru out high school but I was more into baseball at the time. Once out of high school I've been playing in different leagues thru out Los Angeles.

Ronaldo when he was w/ Inter

From Guatemala but live now in Los Angeles, California

As many as I can see on GolTV :) , but I'm planning a trip to Italy this fall and defenetly will go to the San Siro to watch the boys

Nope, soon though

6 - from '02-'03, just the black and blue and white ones...and one alternate kit, the one from last year, and a buch of nike t-shirts and a couple of hats!

I know a Nigerian dude here in LA that knows most of the Nigerian national players including Oba Martins!!!

7. forza inter

forza inter Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Middletown, ct
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i meant 3, i have the new nike white training top. i also have the 2003/4 home black shorts and the 2002/3 home blue/black/yellow socks.

word.

i <3 inter

forza inter

8. Gunners11

Gunners11 Member

Jul 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Well I'm a guess a "new" Inter supporter. I was at the Chicago-Milan match last night, and that's pretty much where it started, I hate them and everything to do with them, so here I am. I've always followed Inter, just never closely or fanatically until now. As for my playing background, I'm a college-student from Chicago, and I have been playing since I was about 4. I currently play for my colleges club team.
    So last night one motherf!cker started talkin shite so I hit him in the face. That my other cool Inter related fact. I did it on behalf of Inter fans everywhere. :)

9. spanishfan1

spanishfan1 New Member

Jun 25, 2004

You hit a milan fan, that is the greatest thing I've ever heard. You are definitely an inter fan, on behalf of all inter fans welcome.

10. Gunners11

Gunners11 Member

Jul 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Thanks, ya his brother started some ******** with me, and then I chased him but he ran, then this younger kid comes and gets in my face, sayin no one messes with him brother, so I decked him. My friends pulled me away so II didn't get caught. I woulda beat the ******** outta him. :)

11. forza inter

forza inter Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Middletown, ct
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    HAHAHA, WOW!

catfish is right you are a cool dude!

yo WELCOME man! thats a great story.

forza inter

12. Internazionale

Internazionale New Member

Aug 4, 2005
    i wasnt into football much back then ....it was 1998 -99 when inter got baggio ....i was flicking channels and there was nothing 2 watch except that game ...i had no clue what was going on i just watched it i remember baggio came on and scored ....and after that i fell in love with them ....i really dontknow why cuz i was never into club foootball...but now I LOVE LOVE INTER
    i love inter so much i check there website every 30 min ..sometimes i just stare at the training pics ....

Im iranian but i live in UAE Dubai

basically all the ones they show ....80% ...ill ditch a girl 2 watch inter ...i wont answer goals when im watching an inter game ....

never 1 day i will

I just had one which i gave it 2 my friend ...but im gonna b getting the new 3rd choice jersey i love it

sexiest thing in a chick is if she loves inter milan wow ill marry her ..

13. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
    Well to be truthful I like to follow a club from each league even if I'm not a radical supporter of the club. Arsenal is England, and also my 2nd favorite team, in Spain is Barca because I will always hate the Madrid giants and I like how they handle themselves plus Catalunya is a whole different country! Lol. France is PSG. As for Italia it's my second favorite league in the world, behind England, sorry I just like the style of England better. But Inter is my third favorite club. Those three are my favorites: hometown Red Star Belgrade, London's Arsenal, and Milan's own Internazionale. I've also played at the highest club level in California for U17B and trained with the Western Regional finalists. As for getting into Inter, I hate ACM so that explains a lot of it. Plus it's like I have Nerazurri in my blood, like it's not normal. It's just the colors, the passion, the stadium, the rivalry are a step above everybody else except maybe Red Star Belgrade-Partizan Belgrade. LOL :D

As I've previously mentioned Nerazurri is in my blood. When I see the colors of ACM I just have a sour flavour in my mouth. Lazio no. Roma no but I like Totti a little bit in his style of play. Juventus, well they're the Madrid of Italia so how can you like them? Plus the Old Lady took away Vieira so that made me mad. If Vieira went to Inter Milan then it would've been fine, even though he did "play" for ACM for one season, didn't really play because he was too young and down the pecking order, before moving to Arsenal.

Well I'm from Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro and moved to California in December of 1996.

As many as they show on GOL TV. :D

No, it's one of my goals before I die to go watch the Milan derby.

1, 2000 home.

Well I don't like ACM once again :D , and also Dejan Stankovic and Sinisa Mihaljovic both are from the same city and country I'm from. They also played for my favorite club, Red Star Belgrade, European Champions in 1991.

Forza Nerazurri

14. forza inter

forza inter Member

Apr 2, 2004
    Middletown, ct
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    hey marakana,

i have a few friends taht are from bosnia and now living in the boston area. i went to college with them, played soccer iwth them. one of the LOVES red star,a nd another guy i play iwth in my town, is an older guy who says hes half croat and half serb and he LOVES red star too. when we play i wear a red star kappa t-shirt that he loves. its classic.

good to have you here dude

forza inter

15. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
    Hey Forza, thanks. I also have some kits of Red Star Belgrade that I bought in the USA! Can you imagine how suprised I was when I found the official jersey of my favorite club at a club soccer tournament, brand new? :D I have the 2000 home Kappa Red Star Belgrade jersey as well as an Adidas home from last year and also a goalkeeper jersey official from kappa that the Red Star Goalkeepers wore in 1999,2000, and 2001. As far as my collection of other jersyes: Inter home 2000, Arsenal home 1998, PSG home 2003, and Olympique Lyonnais home 2003.

Forza Nerazurri

16. marakana10

marakana10 New Member

May 9, 2005
  17. Incedibile

Incedibile New Member

Oct 17, 2005
    Third generation interista. My grandma used to make sweaters to my grandpa for him to take to the Meazza with the inter colors. (No NIKE around back then..)

Read above.. grew up watching inter games with my dad.

Born and raised in Venezuela. Lived in Milan, Italy for awhile.

90%

Yes, many times.

97/98 Black/Blue
    98/99 Black/Blue Ronaldo
    00/01 Black/Blue Vieri
    04/05 Champs League kit
    05/06 Away kit

Got the traitor's autograph.. also Toldo's autograph.... and I went to the Coppa Italia Final last season in San Siro.

18. rhyen1+8

rhyen1+8 New Member

Sep 10, 2005
    Singapore
    Club:
    FC Internazionale Milano
    Nat'l Team:
    Japan
    >>> I was just a plain football fan who was only rooting for Roberto Baggio back then. I watched his games in the 1994 World Cup and it was where I got started with football. But it was when Ronaldo entered Serie A that got me rooting for the "black-n-blue". I was already frequently watching Ivan Zamorano in those days. The time matured paving a way of self-realization that I have heard of the "calling" to root for Inter Milan. (It got more perfect when Roberto Baggio arrived a year later at Inter. Then Vieri also came. It was making sense. )

>>> I love the history of Inter Milan, the football stars that had history with them, the super-diehard fans who never walks away from defeat, and of course, the enjoyable spirit that this club have despite sheer criticisms. My favorite Inter stars may have left, but my life is here in this club. I love the smell of black and blue in the morning.

>>> Cebu!

>>> 8-10 recently ! On the tube only!!

>>> Never. I would sell my limbs just to be able to watch an Inter game at the San Siro.

>>> 2 kits: 1997-98 SerieA Kit, 2003-04 SerieA Kit

>>> A lady friend of mine (former Juventus chic fan because of Del Piero) switched to Inter Milan last year and until now. It was a personal victory for me since I almost had diarrhea in trying to persuade her. Im just a little bit disappointed because in other matters, our relationship hasnt blossomed to what i was expecting. We are still friends for crissakes. But anyway, the best part of all is that she's the best aggressive Inter fan I've been with since time immemorial. To state a point, she was madly cursing against Ibrahimovic during Inter's last game against Juventus. One hell of a Nerazurri fan.

FORZA NERAZZURI!

19. aleximo

aleximo New Member

Dec 21, 2005
    Scotland
    Started watching inter one day in 2002, the 4-0 win over brescia, all four goals coming freom christian vieri, who was my idol, but as i watched more of them, il capitano, javier zanetti stood out as a real hero, to be honest i dont know why i love inter but as the cheesy saying goes, love doesnt need a reason :p i have never been to the san siro, which is actually called the stadio giuseppe meazza after the great milanese legend, as ive only just turned 16, but i wanna live in italy when im older, ce fantastico! :cool: im alex o'brien from scotland, actually irish, 5ft10 and weigh 63lbs (if ur intressted) i own a 02/03 home top, a 02/03 away top signed by zanetti, cambiasso, adriano, martins, toldo, andreolli, burdisso, favalli, mihajlovic (got pictures of me with the lot!!) from when they were in glasgow on the 6th of Dec, 05 playing rangers in the UCL. Also have 03/04 home top and the one they were in the champions league!! :cool: forza regazzi

20. C'e' Solo l'Inter

C'e' Solo l'Inter New Member

Jun 27, 2005
    Southwark.
    I lived in Venezia for about 5 months in 2004. I had the chance to see a few different teams while i was there. One was an insane trip to Torino to see a Juve-Chievo match (Juve1-Chievo0) and the other was Inter(4) v Bologna (2). 2 of my profs in Venezia were inter fans, and i fell in love.

see above
    Tell us where you ar
    e from?
    TN, went to wake forest

yes

own the 2003/04 home Adriano

nothing

21. Agus

Agus New Member

Apr 2, 2003
    California, USA
    been an Inter fan for 15 yrs. I have 2002/2003 yellow away jersey.
    I come from Indonesia.

Forza INTER !

22. Rakim_22

Rakim_22 Member

Manchester United
    Netherlands
    Sep 6, 2004
    Florida
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Netherlands
    Been an Inter fan since 2001.

They have many of my favorite players on the team and I like the idea of a team based around South American players.

Only the CL games.

no

2003/2004 Home jersey

23. Attack Attack Attack

May 17, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    How did get into Inter Milan? Just liked their style from when I began watching Serie A

What made you a Nerazzuri supporter instead of another Serie A club? Well I always hated Milan, and like I said I always liked watching Inter play

Tell us where you are from? Rochester, New York

How many Inter matches do you see a year? this yea i watched a good amount, I dont have GolTV yet :-/

Have you been to the San Siro? yea went to an Inter-Empoli match before Christmas, it was amazing. The San Siro is the most impressive facility of all time.

24. Inter_Milan

Inter_Milan New Member

Aug 3, 2006
    San Miguel de Tucuma

25. Inter_Milan

Inter_Milan New Member

Aug 3, 2006
    San Miguel de Tucuma

I was 9 years old and was watching an Argentinian match (friendly) I then switched channels in the half-time and saw Inter Milan vs. (forgot) and I saw them play, I suddenly kept watching them and after they won I was a great fan.

I always thought that Inter had a passion for the sport, they really enjoyed playing football, I always thought others were just "show offs" hey I was just nine;)

I was born in Santa Fe. Mendoza and moved to San Miguel de Tucuma at the age of 5

In a year, about 90% of them time.

Ya! I was really enjoying it, I held a huge poster of Veron saying "Veron IM DE SU PAIS"

96 - Present.

I saw them play last year?