[NRR] Gol TV on Comcast

Discussion in 'Colorado Rapids' started by Quango, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Quango

Quango BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 25, 2003
    Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Looking for some help before calling Comcast, because I doubt they will be able to give me informed answers.

With La Liga starting up, I was considering adding Gol TV to my Comcast package. What is the cheapest way to package that channel into my digital cable? Are they offering it in Spanish only? I think it was in English when it first arrived, but I only had it for two weeks before I moved to Longmont (which doesn't get it). Now I'm closer to Denver and have the option again, so any advice on how to get the best deal for the channel would be appreciated.

Thanks, Quango

2. Bonji

Bonji Moderator

Feb 4, 2003
    Denver, Colorado
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I believe it is spanish only and part of one of the spanish packages. If you find out otherwise, please let us know!

3. Offsides04

Offsides04 Member

Oct 24, 2004
    Denver
    Club:
    Colorado Rapids
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    in some areas, you can set up your cable box to receive the audio feed in english for Gol TV...the best way to go is to get the "Cable Latino Package" on comcast, which also includes Fox Sports en Español, which broadcasts some stuff that Fox Soccer Channel does not and also has an english audio feed. That package runs for about $29, but if you add it to your existing digital cable package your monthly total comes out to about $49 or so.