Now I'm a pretty easy going guy

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by boomersooner027, Aug 24, 2006.

1. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
  2. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    aah, i guarantee you would have lots of crying in your forums jaja

these guys cry cry cry

3. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Looks like you like to hang around us more than your own boards.,So it's no secret that I'm the one with the orange Mariachi sombrero.
    If you were to read carefully,you would read where I say I walked by your group by the baseball field.and I was tempted to start to trash talking to you guys,I knew it wasn't the time.
    You guys had just made a 3 hour trip just to make it to the game.,I did yell at you guys,as you made your way to your seats.."get the hell out of hear."but that was inside the stadium,and you guys were waving your goofy red flag and banging your drums.
    When the game started,I focused in the game,not you.
    At the second half,you guys just died out.nothing came from you guys,but I can't blame you.I would shut my mouth too if I had La Pescadita in my team.
    I dare you to tell me if any of you guys have caught me cussing at your Inferno.
    From what I can see,nothing was done to you guys besides a little trash talk.
    Nobody from our side is in jail.and nobody from your side is in the Hospital.
    So there.

4. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    Saw you walking up, nice hat. I'll try and introduce myself if I see you in Frisco.

Mods, I think that everything that needs to be said has been said and this soap opera should be done until the next installment of As the I-45 Turns begins on Sept. 2

5. hahaha you've just resumed everything....

if we really wanted to fight those inferno members would've been still in the hospital right now, not sitting on their computers posting on this forums...

6. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    With the current behavior, its only a matter of time before that happens though.

7. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    No,I just got started.
    Let me say this again my friend.
    Any group of supporters that goes out of their city to back their team.gets my respect.
    You had to scream and yell,so they could let you see the game,you have my respect.
    To my guys,I say we should show our passion by chanting and waving our flags.
    Please don't go to the other team's supporters and start cussing and dropping F-bomds in English,Spanish or Hungrarian.Let them enjoy the game,please.
    We are all soccer fans after all.
    Lets beat FU FC in chants and flag waving,let us not act like hoodlums.
    They have children and wives,don't think they will just take a verbal abuse infront of them.they do have pride just like us
    Now....
    FU FC
    Dallas sucks !!!

8. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    That's all I'm looking for out of any Houston fans. Whether they come north or whether we go south. Give'em hell for 90 minutes and then be cordial before & after. Some people just don't seem to get it.

9. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    A FCD fan once said (in fact he started this thread) that it's a 2 way street. You seem to think that all of your fans are the epitome of being a soccer fan and that our experiences in Dallas have just been peachy. Well, that's not the case. I understand that apologies have been made and while I may accept them, another person is well within their right not to and remain pissed off. To each their own.

Main point is, not all Dallas fans have acted like saints be it here in Houston or there in Dallas.

10. nopuchen

nopuchen New Member

Jul 7, 2006
    Houston~Westchase
    Nomas para las risas me gustaria leer lo que piensa el Houston Hooligan tocante al respecto.....:D

Eso si todavia lo dejan entrar en el foro...:confused:
    Siendo que le dieron tarjeta roja al carnal

Y si no:

FREE HOUSTON HOOLIGAN!:mad:

11. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    1 beer can thrown (regrettably with apologies) doesn't nearly equal the amount of shit we've taken from houston fans in our visit. For those of you who don't want to pick fights come join us for the tailgate & we'll show how while not saints by any stretch of the imagination, we're respectful of opposing supporters groups.

12. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    Amen brotha.....except for that last part;)

13. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Member+

Jun 28, 2002
    Houston
    Were you at the game yesterday?

14. FREE HOUSTON HOOLIGAN

LIBERTAD A LOS HINCHAS REPRIMIDOS :mad:

15. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    If you think that's all it was, then you are misinformed. Some things go back to the very first game at Robertson. I'm not going to go into it all because I grow tired of this endless dance.

16. FigoTX

FigoTX Member

Feb 15, 2006
    H-town, TX
    Wow. I can only imagine all the whining from Dallas after they get beat again in Frisco. I-45 N from Houston to Dallas is starting to become the Trail of Tears, with all the players and supporters crying all the way back home.

17. brahmafutbol

brahmafutbol Member+

Jan 29, 2006
    East Bernard, Texas
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Wow. i read this whole thread after work. What a headache. Now, here's what I think. As if there haven't been enough opinions on here already, and like anybody really cares what I think. But hey, I have a voice, cause last night I bought a Batallón shirt. :cool:

I'm a Dynamo fan. I go to the games, get crazy, yell for my team, boo the idiot calls by the idiot MLS refs, boo the stupid dives by other teams (uh, Pescadito), and join in cheers that taunt the other supporters groups (so far there have only really been Dallas and Chivas). If I lived in Dallas, I would do the same for FCD, if I lived in Colorado, well, you know...

I personally don't get in peoples' faces or taunt people individually. That's not me and, truthfully, I don't really like it. It's not about them, it's about the team. But people that do that sort of thing, I don't think they mean any harm and aren't out to hurt them or anything like that. If people were doing that to me, I would laugh it off and move away. No big deal. I'm not one to get into fights especially over something like that; you can't win.

Those that are taunting at people are mostly just caught up in the moment. Let them have their fun and go on. Actually in the case of the Inferno, I think they deserve respect for coming all the way down, not sure if they would get tix, then having to drive all the way back. (By the way, do these guys have jobs???) Having to watch Dallas suck so bad must have been punishment enough, why rub it in?

And the people here calling each other a--holes and worse, what's up with that? I know most of these guys (well, I've seen yall at games, spoken to some of you) and I don't think there are many a--holes. Even Rickkers I think has his good side. :D We're all Dynamo fans, on the same side here, just chill a little. Everybody has a different style, just let it work itself out. As for me, I sort of agree halfway with most of the posts here, even Rickkers (wtf?? :) ).

Now I'm going for a swim. Peace guys.

LET'SGODYNAMO!!!!!
    VAMOSDYNAMO!!!!!!

18. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    don't tempt me, tigres is playing good to start the season. at least the quality will be better and there will be less whining.

seriously dude you're assimiliation comment was uncalled for. then you want these guys to be nice to you when you're out here provoking them.

i'll say it once and i'll say it again. THE MLS AND THEIR PRAWN SANDWICH FANS WILL NOT RUN AWAY THE HISPANIC FAN IN HOUSTON LIKE THEY HAVE DONE IN OTHER MARKETS!!! We're here for the long run and will continue to put up with being called dumbasses and gangbangers.

Burn you should seriously get out and mingle with hispanics and you will get over the "phobia" that we are all here to beat you up and terrorize white women. really that is so south, pre-civil rights era....

again, let's say it all together...know i know why the inferno has very little hispanic members.

19. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Member+

Jun 28, 2002
    Houston
    And as an added bonus you'll learn more than you ever wanted to know about Borgetti.

20. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And the trifecta is in effect....Ludicrous is 3 for 3. Tell him what he's won Bob...

21. FuBoy

FuBoy Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Houston, TX
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was worried there for a second about my brother Rey, as I thought he had offered up that we might beat you up and terrorize your white women... and I was worried he hadn't posted the sign-up sheet, yet.

But alas, he was simply saying you scared ass bitches should stay the hell out of Houston before you get your ass whipped, and before we runoff your ugly ass sooner fan bitches. So go flame yourself on your burning crotch inferno forums.

yeah I said it, so what's the computer/mod going to do about it?

Dammit Dallas fan. We make love, not war. We don't terrorize, we bastardize, and to the sound of the ocean, no less. If you don't like it, well, show up at a tailgate with a grill and some grub (even if you charge us a few bucks), but don't call beer-can chunking olympics and a jelloshot spoogefest a tailgate!

POwnD!

OMG. You should go read this, and insert "F*C* DALLASS" whereever you see whore, ********, bitch, slut, sylvia, AEG, Phil, etc:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=41841178&blogID=88730996

22. CHEGA

CHEGA New Member

Mar 4, 2006
    in el h town
    Let me start out by saying that if we wanted to pick a fight we wouldnt pick a fight with the ten people the inferno brought which five of them were woman. anyway dude.. you always feel unsafe because you see 30 hispanic males coming towards you singing.. if we wanted to fight we would have fought you guys.. but that wasnt our intention. by the way i was one of the guys that was there chanting. if i recall it was you guys who brought out the flares and waived them at us... you said close the borders when we went over to dallas in one of your chants.. we didnt say anything.. i dont think you get the whole soccer scene.. you guys are there to enjoy the game.. if you cant take the heat get out of the inferno.. you guys are acting like we were going overthere to beatup 3guys and all those woman you guys came with.. we are not stupid enough to beat up on you guys... but i guess i forgot.. because most of the texian army guys were not there lets blame it on the brown ones. they were seeking for trouble.. dude im so tired of the same crap that goes down.. when the texian army sings and walks towards someone its cooll. but when the hispanics from el batallon go and sing to the inferno you guys get scared.. what ever man.. just to let you know if we wanted a fight we would have fought but that is not what we are looking for like sam says "la alegria" .... i think we know better than that.. ohhhh and to finish this off .. davinci did you know that the italian supporters are one of the most racist ones in the world...what ever i don't really care about what anyone of has to say.. if anyone wants to fight fight but don't make false accusations....

ohh and this video link you guys need to watch it and see why hispanic people are so passionate towards soccer... people this is not baseball...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jdFqB8Eo6Y

23. DaVinciCustomHomes

DaVinciCustomHomes New Member

Aug 15, 2006
    Houston, TX

whoa Chenga ... do not bring me into y'alls arguments all of the time ... I am just chatting with others who are not arguing on here ... we are talking about how the army did good at the game and about the Dynamo ... don't start talking about people who didn't post anything anyways ... man

y'all have to figure out how to calm down on a piece of machinery called a computer ... my gosh ... I just sit back and watch so many peolpe post on these forums and it is amazing how each forum starts off great but certain people of ALL BACKGROUNDS have to ruin it by starting to write about things that have NOTHING to do with the dang forum ... GO DYNAMO

24. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    this old lady, puts more passion and feeling than many ppl on here!!!

excellent example