Now I'm a pretty easy going guy

Discussion in 'Houston Supporters Clubs' started by boomersooner027, Aug 24, 2006.

1. ricker you are not even part of the supporters group so i don't know what are you doing on this forum...

get the hell out of here :)

2. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

Sep 9, 2003
    Big P, Texas
    Club:
    SS Lazio Roma
    once you start getting a bad reputation like you are doing you will get less and less people join keep up the good work.

3. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    :) :) :) fuera!! fuera!! fuera!! fuera!! fuera!! fuera!! fuera!!

4. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No. Being an American soccer fan since 1999, I can tell you that this is not the way you act towards other supporters groups. You'll figure that out once you start understanding not everyone wants to act like a pre-schooler, get bored, and go back to only following Mexicant soccer.

5. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Like it or not,we are here to stay.and on the field,and in the stands,FU FC will always be second fiddle to Houston.
    Deal with it.
    You are the one that already looks bored and defeated,so why don't you go back to watching Canadian Fooball or Rugby.

6. DaVinciCustomHomes

DaVinciCustomHomes New Member

Aug 15, 2006
    Houston, TX
    This forum has heated up ... wow ... when did this happen?

I mean this morning we were all talking about GO DYNAMO and how many of us were making the trip up to dallas ... time flies by ... oh well

GO DYNAMO

7. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    That's because the FU FC trolls come in here to provoke us,and tell us how we should act.or tell us what we should do,because they've been at it for ten years,so they say.
    They rather cry about how bad they were treated,instead of accepting the fact that they have not won one single match against us.
    They should come in here and tell us that we have the better team,fans and city.but no....they're bitching.

8. Dre00

Dre00 Member

Oct 12, 2005
    H-town
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guess what jackass, there are plenty "American" fans that stand right next to Grenas at our home games. You're probably the douche that thought it was OK to start the "Close the Borders" chant in May. I'm surprised you stopped smacking your wife in your trailer long enough to post that.

9. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    No. You'll figure out that its not correct behavior, and either conform or be cast away. Trust me, I've seen it before.

and Canadian Football ain't so bad.

10. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And it seems that those American fans haven't learned either, but its your first year, so you'll figure it out eventually.

And no, I wasn't even at the game in May because I was busy celebrating my wife's birthday with her.

11. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Your the one that should be cast away from our Forum.
    You should know by now,because you have been doing this for ten years,what a troll is.and if you don't,tell Brushy Sandles to give some of that "wisdom"

12. ora pinche mandilon deja de ir a los juegos por irse con su ruca haha...

a llorar a la iglesia FU FC!!!

13. DaVinciCustomHomes

Aug 15, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Gotcha now ... do y'all ever start trash in the Dallas forums

14. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    Mendigo prostituto,que se vaya a ver las viejas encueradas que pone el chespirito,en su foro.::mad:

15. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    No,because you are supposed to respect their boards.
    I don't go to FU FC boards and don't believe any of us should either.
    Let them cows stay on that side of the fence.and we'll poop on the Poops here:)

16. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ironic. because you certainly don't respect us in person.

17. i don't know what these punks do in our forums...

are we really that important to them?? :D wow that really makes me feel good...

i think it's just that they are jealous that our supporters group in less than 6 months is better and bigger than their supporters group... and also the fact that they haven't beat us in 4 games really pisses them off hahahaha...

OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI OI
    EL QUE NO SALTE ES DE DALLAS MAR1CON!!!!!!!!

18. boomersooner027

May 13, 2004
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    Bahamas
    I find a lot of irony in this statement. Well I suppose there's two(or more) sides to every story.

Anyways, if being assholes is part of the "futbol culture" then so be it. If this is the precedent that you want to set between our fans where there's some unwritten rule that because we support different teams we have to be dicks to each other then you go right ahead. It's just sad to see the majority of the group being classy people in the supporters groups get dragged down by a small pocket of idiots.

I knew it wasn't gonna be pretty when this thing got 5 pages between 10 am and now:cool:

19. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    go figure, look what i found, tell me if it makes sense

20. Bandido

Bandido Member

Apr 6, 2006
    Deperrosbravos N.L.
    Club:
    Houston Dynamo
    WTF

You don't even know who I am !!!
    Now you're writing just because you can.
    Ask me,go ahead,ask me who I am.

21. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    I just hope Dallas and Metro don't play final for the cup, it's gonna be a huge fight on message board :D

22. sircuauh

sircuauh New Member

May 3, 2006
    H-town
    didnt we just beat dallas??? just a tought

23. DaVinciCustomHomes

Aug 15, 2006
    Houston, TX

LOL ... good one Barra ... hey dallas ... y'all gotta admit ... the army is getting bigger and better at every game ... and you gotta like barra's sarcasm ... it grows on ya

Have y'all heard of the 7 nations chant ???

24. DaVinciCustomHomes

Aug 15, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Y'ALL have got to read this forum from the beginning ... heck ... my office is making popcorn so we can reread it from the top and work our way down ... this forum could be made into a CLASSIC MOVIE ... lol

25. The Gribbler

The Gribbler Member

Jul 14, 1999
    Cedar Hill, Texas
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    ok, I can't say you have disrespected me in person because I don't know you. I can however say that you sure condone the actions of your fellow fans & the disrespect that they've shown us in Houston.